What after Cyberpunk?

+
I would like that but it could take them a lot longer.
Is there source material similar to Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars they could use?
I don't really care how long it takes, would rather see them build something on their own merits than rely on others for 90% of the world and story.

A standalone game about Roach, but with a different name. No obvious connection to Roach, the Witcher, or Geralt. Just an adventurous, unpredictable, and sometimes crazy horse.
View attachment 11029850
I think there was a Goat simulator a few years back. Maybe that will scratch the itch.
Post automatically merged:

I would like a space opera game like Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars but in unique universe where you can travel to distant star systems and explore strange places and people with unique magic system.
Something what will open the boundaries of space.

Or maybe continue with Witcher 4?
That might be what Bethesda is doing with their new Starfield IP. Or maybe not; who knows, since they've said almost nothing about it. And assuming that it ever gets finished, and isn't bugged all the way to Hades, and that if it is, the community patch team is still together and willing to fix it.

As to future CDPR games - with the development horizon now reaching into the half decade or longer realm, I don't have any feelings one way or the other. Nothing past CP2077 even exists in my mind.

Last edited:
A brand new dark fantasy ip.
01. Character Editor
02. Background Story (where you are from, your faith/Culture, Class)
03. Attributes (Vitality, Endurance, Willpower, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charisma, Agility)
04. Skills (One-Handed, Two-handed, Shield, Dual Wielding, Spear, Bow, Melee, Stealth, Pickpocket, Lockpicking, Alchemy, Crafting, Diplomacy, Mercantile, Athletics, Pyromancy, Lightning, Arcane, Alteration, Frost, Necromancy)
05. Weapons (One-hand Sword, Axe, Dagger, Shield, Wand, Longsword, Battle Axe, Spear, Bow)
06. Dialogue Choices with social skills
07. Non-linear Story with multiple Endings
08. Open World
1004521-free-dark-fantasy-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

A brand new dark fantasy ip.
01. Character Editor
02. Background Story (where you are from, your faith/Culture, Class)
03. Attributes (Vitality, Endurance, Willpower, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Charisma, Agility)
04. Skills (One-Handed, Two-handed, Shield, Dual Wielding, Spear, Bow, Melee, Stealth, Pickpocket, Lockpicking, Alchemy, Crafting, Diplomacy, Mercantile, Athletics, Pyromancy, Lightning, Arcane, Alteration, Frost, Necromancy)
05. Weapons (One-hand Sword, Axe, Dagger, Shield, Wand, Longsword, Battle Axe, Spear, Bow)
06. Dialogue Choices with social skills
07. Non-linear Story with multiple Endings
08. Open World

Dark Fantasy RPG sounds like an excellent idea, especially now when Blizzard has started to work on Diablo again. Ive suggested CDPR should push Witcher series forward Dark Fantasy, if not, hopefully somsone makes it. Necromancers, Dark Knights, Assassins are cool stuff, so called "dark classes".

Last edited:
Well, they are making the Cyberpunk multiplayer game which will probably release in 2021 or 2022. After that they would probably take a break. I don't what game they will create after the multiplayer and DLCs but I'm pretty sure its going to stay hidden and they are going take a long ass time developing it. They announced Cyberpunk 2077 in 2012 and currently they've been in 9 years in development. So, we won't even know the next game until it probably 80% done or something like that.

They already said they'll return to the Witcher universe. So I'm sure in the future they'll try to co-develop Witcher and Cyberpunk games.

I take back what I said earlier...somewhat.

CDPR made Gwent and The Witcher Adventure Game, so...

In same way they could make a more oldschool like Cyberpunk RPG in an AA or A form.

- overworld map travel,
- enterable hubs,
- CP2020 systems - or CP RED - incoprorated as is (as much as it can) with several roles and playstyles without handholding that might exclude eachother out simply because characterbuild might not suit the task,
- turnbased combat that focuses on short tactical skirmishes instead of longwinded strategic battles,
- open player driven storyline where there is an initial push and a percievable goal to reach, but where the storyline is an amalgam of what (and how) the player does instead of being heavily scripted (see Fallout 1 and 2 for an example),
- topdown perspective (not isometric, but real topdown, like GTA 2) with WASD and point'n click controls,
- humble but stylized visuals (2D),
- freedom of action and interaction with persistent consequences,
- highly systems driven gameplay (RNG checks included),
- themes of existentialism, philosophy and personal growth and responsibility in a world that has little to no core values anymore,
- overall focus on high levels of interactivity and reactivity in a hub-based freeroaming sandbox world, e.g. "telling your own story" in the given setting,
- randomly generated content amidst manually crafted is not a sin,

Shit like that. That's what I'd support.

Minigames or more Witcher... meh. Don't really care.

Cyberpunk 2077 mobile :coolstory:
Post automatically merged:

I'll be honest, haha, a Harry Potter game would be pretty dope.

What after Cyberpunk?

MORE CYBERPUNK!

CDPR promised to support the game with just as much or more DLC than Witcher 3, so I am expecting an add on that is at least on par with Blood & Wine.

Witcher 3 Is the gold standard for title support, IMO. CDPR did an incredible job.

Maybe A Witcher Prequel, other than that, A Space Opera series (like StarWars/mass effect) would definitely be something I want CDPR too get creative with, I’d also be really interested in a modern setting Detective Game, something like SeVen/Criminal Minds

it will probably be a new game from "the Witcher", but I don't rule out a new IP

the Cyberpunk sequel should be around the same time, but we can probably use flying cars, hopefully we can use the same "game save" as the first

Guest 4211861

didn't they already say it's a new witcher game, minus the Geralt?

maybe they'll surprise everyone with a Flash game

It’s already confirmed it will be another game in The Witcher universe.

i would love to see a true Witcher RPG where you create your own Witcher and possibly even choose which Witcher school you trained with.

How about some spin offs of CP 2077 based in other cities . How about Seattle...Or, better yet, The Portland-Salem Metroplex!

Top Bottom