What after Cyberpunk?

+
I think I actually wouldn't mind playing a Witcher game with my own created Witcher...
Agreed. It will be badass to choose what sort of mutation someone has etc
Post automatically merged:

In the Witcher game we will be able to make our own character? Where did you hear that?
I don't think most people knew about that info if what your saying is real.

I am not at PC but I will get you the source. Pretty sure it was not like directly said by CDPR but kind of implied. Since I know this information from somewhere. I think Yong Yea reported of it I youtube

Last edited:
I really really hope that the next Game is not about Geralt. 3 Games are enough. Please new Characters, new Story, new Combat system, better varied Skill system with Attributes like Strength, Endurance, Vitality, Charisma, Willpower, intelligence, Dexterity. Social, Stealth, Lockpicking, Athletics etc. skills. Different Weapons! with different Moveset. not just Swords...and please no random attacks and no Weapons with levels!!! Geralt is level 12 and the Sword 13, Geralt can't use it...sorry but it is a terrible system...Why not compare with attributes? For example: Character has 19 Strengths and 9 Dexterity, but for the sword you need 19 strength and 11 Dexterity. so you didn't have enough Dex, you can still use the weapon, but you do very little damage with it and your endurance is immediately lost.
No Levels-1.jpg

I would rather not a 'make your own' Witcher game, as some are saying. I love the Witchers' and Kaer Morhen's lore too much for that.

Maybe choose one of the Northern Kingdoms, Skellige, Zerrikania or Ofir and battle the others for primacy across the Continent and the world, and the Witchers, as depicted in CDPR in look and voice, are important NPCs.

They made a comment about Ciri in regards to future project recently so that kind of implies that there is a new witcher game atleast on the horizon of not a spin off with ciri as main character
So. What i'm hearing is, Ciri will be in Cyberpunk? This would be awesome.
Post automatically merged:

After Cyberpunk 2077 will be CybAAAARRRRpunk.. the pirates of the future. Sailing silicon ships amidst atomic seas.

Pretty sure it was confirmed that they are working on Witcher 4 as the next installment. They managed to lengthen the deal where they can use Witcher source material and the next Witcher wont be based around Gerralt but instead you will be making your own Witcher presumably similar to how in CP you will make your own V rather than have a pre-defined character with set looks and a personality.
Sorry if this was mentioned already
i dont think they actually confirmed Witcher 4 yet all i have heard was them mention Ciri being involved in a project and that led to alot of speculation it was a full Witcher game. when it could be anything from a ciri focused expansion to a side game where folow ciri while hides from wild hunt including where she lives in the world that hints at a cyberpunk cross over for a chapter of it

Same problem as after Cyberpunk 2020. Without near future to 'keep it real', transhumanism as found in their 3e?

i dont think they actually confirmed Witcher 4 yet all i have heard was them mention Ciri being involved in a project and that led to alot of speculation it was a full Witcher game. when it could be anything from a ciri focused expansion to a side game where folow ciri while hides from wild hunt including where she lives in the world that hints at a cyberpunk cross over for a chapter of it

these are just rumors it's not official, i mean do you really imagine The Witcher 4 without Geralt ? it would be a very bad idea for all fans ...

@DC9V "The Adventures of Roach"
Why does it have to be a human protagonist?
Though I'm not sure how a horse, or unicorn in one case, would make a good game.

I fall in the camp that thinks that, whatever they do with the Witcher saga from now on, they should give Geralt his proper rest. I don’t mind seeing him again on prequels, spin-offs, and such, but any upcoming major Witcher game should pick another protagonist(s).

Top Bottom