What after Cyberpunk?

+
I would like a space opera game like Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars but in unique universe where you can travel to distant star systems and explore strange places and people with unique magic system.
Something what will open the boundaries of space.

Or maybe continue with Witcher 4?
Another Witcher game

Another Witcher game
The way this release has shaped up, with the multiple delays, the implied (not promised) features that didn't make it in, the new consoles coming online about the time that the release will now be, etc., I think that the next thing after CP2077 will be more CP2077. It may just be blind optimism on my part, but I think that the developers have a bunch of content that they're chomping at the bit to implement.

That being said, I'll never complain about getting more Witcher content, if that's what happens.

Guest 4211861

Why not enlarge the team and make both CP and Witcher titles at the same time? Not sure I want another Witcher, having played W3 like 4 times.

Sometimes you really want to return to the wonderful world of "The Witcher 3". But since I played the game dozens of times, there is nothing to do in it for a long time. Therefore, sometimes thoughts arise involuntarily about whether there will ever be some other addition? For example, when I watch a video with views of Skellige, I feel the strongest nostalgia ... Therefore, I have a proposal for the authors of the game and a question. Suggestion: What if make another addition about how Geralt sails on Skellig a few years after the events of the Wild Hunt to find out how the reign of Keris / Hjalmar / Svanrige is developing and at the same time takes on several new witchers quests? It would also be possible to clarify the words that Vivienne de Tabris will live for exactly seven years in the event that the player chooses the option to remove the curse without Guillaume's participation and subsequently meets Vivienne in Caer Trolde. The main thing for me is the opportunity to see the incredibly beautiful Skellig landscapes again and discover something new there for myself. Yes, I remember that Geralt's story is completely complete, but one or two small additions will not worsen anything. On the contrary, everyone will only be happy. Therefore, the question is: How possible and likely is the creation of such an add-on?

After Cyberpunk 2077, I would like to see some other famous franchise to become a game by the hands of CDPR, like Forgotten Realms, Lord of The Rings. Something like Baldur's Gate did, but envisioned by CDPR, and with some heavy dark visuals, like BG2.

If this is not possible, maybe a 1984 (George Orwell) adaptation would be nice, or another distopy without technology.

Another thing that I really was hoping for is to see CDPR developing a Vampire - The Masquerade game (but probably that'll never happen unfortunately), because they said they were fans from the original game.

And, IMO, the masterpiece of japanese cyberpunk, Gunm (known as Alita Battle Angel), but without Hollywood's distortions (which killed the philosophical part of the history).

Will probably want a Cyberpunk sequel, but also a new IP would be cool sometime. Whichever thing grabs their fancy.

A sequel also set in Night City would be cool, and maybe quicker to make than an all new game setting. Kind of like the Yakuza games do.

Personally i think CD PROJEKT RED's next title should be a "Pirate Themed" game. Imagine the possibilities being a "Hero or Heroine" who acts as a ship captain, it doesn't necessarily have to be a ship captain as the player could have a choice of whether playing as Pirates, Marines, Buccaneers, etc etc.

But imagine being able to explore islands and caves and forests, more vast islands and thriving towns of places like maybe the Caribbean and living that pirate life while cruising the open sea's with your crew and your ship and being able to do whatever you please. Whether its spend your time doing quests, side quests, exploring the world, looking for treasure on islands where no man has dared to venture before, exploring under the sea with sea life, having ship battles and being surrounded by mythological creatures such as the Kraken, dealing with curses such as Undead, battleing the crazy sea weather or simply spending time with your local tavern wench. The possibilities of adventure would be endless.

Assassins creed black flag and origin are the closest thing we have to this, while they give you a small taste, they do not give pirate themed game taste of adventure of being freely to do whatever you please. No game in history has ever given something like this

Thats why i believe CD PROJEKT RED can offer a game like this properly, without censoring how it was, because we all know the pirate era wasn't a tea party, there was profanity, there was murder there was sex and much more.

We have had Witcher (Medieval fantasy) we are close to having Cyberpunk (Futuristic Fantasy) Next we need a Pirate themed fantasy
:)

3247337-sb_screen_crowsnest_e3_170612_215pm_1497266555.jpg

Last edited:
WHAT AFTER CYBERPUNK?

in a perfect world :

- Ciri standalone game where you go on an adventure with her ( not as anyone close to her already) , she is with you the whole game , and you can romance her.
- Anything with Triss , Yennefer and Shani
- a infinite amount of cyberpunk DLC
- Witcher 4

There is the Risen series. I've linked only part 2 because that's the only one I've played. It's okay for an AA game.
Another pirate game I've played is Greedfall. The gameplay is a bit unbalanced (ranged wrecks everything), but the setting is nice.

Yeah i finished risen and greedfall, risen 2 does a good job at the pirate theme but its not 100% witcher/cyberpunk like

Cyberpunk 2077 : Pimp my ride extension AKA custom your vehicles

Then, Cyberpunk 2077 : Real Estate manager AKA Apartements new mechanics

Then, Cyberpunk 2077 : Champaign Shower AKA Be the owner of a Stripclub

Top Bottom