What after end of story? (possible Spoilers)

+
Hi

I played game with all tree characters, and reach 400+ H game I feel a little disappointed. They is a fact that he die, but still I was hoping that will be possible to continue play after the main story ends. You know, some more GIGs, tasks, and so on. This is especially possible if we made chose to turn to Earth at end of game, same as took role of Jonny. Apart suggestion mention whit I agree in [https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...estions-after-140-hrs-in-game.11067314/unread} post I would also like that you add more crafftable items to vendors. Also, clothing offer maybe is fine, but arrange some decent look was impossible. Most of the time my character look like some homeless junkie. Can you add more propriate cloth parts for those with some taste.
In Night City according to media and in general crime rate is more than high; however I manage to clean all those hotspots!!! Shouldn't they be continuously generate independently of main story!???

JT

There are quite a lot of different clothes. Personally, I think the best idea is to stick with a certain more decent set of clothes and simply upgrade them. For me it's just the first few hours of the game where it's pretty hard to avoid a horrible look. After that you get a lot of random options. But I'm pretty sure there will be new clothes in the game at some point...

I do agree that it would make sense to randomize these crime hotspots. I'd love to see them change, maybe more at night, less by day and so on.
But then again... every game has to end at some point...

Yep (y)
It could be sad when you really love a game, but it's like that.
And if I remember, CDPR have announced that there won't add any endless/procedural quest/event, but rather a fair amount of manually made quests.
Also, clothing offer maybe is fine, but arrange some decent look was impossible. Most of the time my character look like some homeless junkie. Can you add more propriate cloth parts for those with some taste.
For clothes, the best way is to buy them (limited to epic version if you're high level > 30), but almost all the clothes in the game are available in shops :)

There are quite a lot of different clothes. Personally, I think the best idea is to stick with a certain more decent set of clothes and simply upgrade them. For me it's just the first few hours of the game where it's pretty hard to avoid a horrible look. After that you get a lot of random options. But I'm pretty sure there will be new clothes in the game at some point...

I do agree that it would make sense to randomize these crime hotspots. I'd love to see them change, maybe more at night, less by day and so on.
Skyrim would like to have a talk with you. 10 years and still going, it is with the help of the community but still its amazing that the fans of a series have kept it alive for so long

I totally agree on something playable after Mikoshi. For the main ending, where V is in space, I am sincerely hoping the devs release a DLC where V actually does the Crystal Palace mission. I have a save file on my V in hopes of that happening.

I totally agree on something playable after Mikoshi. For the main ending, where V is in space, I am sincerely hoping the devs release a DLC where V actually does the Crystal Palace mission. I have a save file on my V in hopes of that happening.
Most likely, the story in the DLC will take place before the finale, just another big adventure, like in Witcher 3 "hearts of stone" and "blood and wine". That is, it will not affect any of the main endings in any way. It's a pity, of course, I would glad to continue the plot after the finale as it was done, for example, in Dragon age Origins , Inquisition with their "Awakening" , "Witch hunt" , "Trespasser" etc.

Yep, it seems unlikely that one particular ending would be continued in a DLC.
And most of the endings are too different to get streamlined.

I'd say new quests need to be interesting for everyone, even if they haven't completed the game yet.

Either it's a story sometime before the final chapter or perhaps something that had happened some time before V gets Johnny in his head...

Wouldn't mind to play more adventures with Jackie, for example (could be a quest that is connected to something in the past...). Although, for that idea I'd prefer a larger expansion. Anyhow, no idea, we'll see what really happens.

Top Bottom