What album/ 8 track/ cassette/ CD or digital recording is the best soundtrack for Night City?

+

"WHAT ALBUM/ 8 TRACK/ CASSETTE/ CD OR DIGITAL RECORDING IS THE BEST SOUNDTRACK FOR NIGHT CITY?"

All about personal taste. For me, its current menu theme. Real atmospheric, setting the stage, and telling the story.

That's going to be registered as a vote for:

KISS

Lick It Up
Post automatically merged:

"WHAT ALBUM/ 8 TRACK/ CASSETTE/ CD OR DIGITAL RECORDING IS THE BEST SOUNDTRACK FOR NIGHT CITY?"

All about personal taste. For me, its current menu theme. Real atmospheric, setting the stage, and telling the story.
That registers as a vote for KISS. Lick It Up

I'd go with the debut self-titled album from W.A.S.P.

But I ended up making my own custom playlist to have on while playing because I just didn't like any of the music in the game outside of the Samurai tracks. Cyberpunk to me was always supposed to be "future 1980s" and this game looks more like a "Zoomerpunk" Gen Z future.

My list was mainly AOR and Hair Metal. This is one of the opening songs on my playlist, set the mood really well for me:

EDIT:
This is my opening track, I did the edit of the radio announcer from the start of the film myself. Tried to make it transition more seamlessly than other people's efforts. It's a perfect opening line to hear when you look at Night City.

Last edited:
I'd go with the debut self-titled album from W.A.S.P.

But I ended up making my own custom playlist to have on while playing because I just didn't like any of the music in the game outside of the Samurai tracks. Cyberpunk to me was always supposed to be "future 1980s" and this game looks more like a "Zoomerpunk" Gen Z future.

My list was mainly AOR and Hair Metal. This is one of the opening songs on my playlist, set the mood really well for me:

EDIT:
This is my opening track, I did the edit of the radio announcer from the start of the film myself. Tried to make it transition more seamlessly than other people's efforts. It's a perfect opening line to hear when you look at Night City.

Very cool

Two songs, no whole album, since I can't come up with a complete album that screems Cyberpunk to me:

Atomic Punk by Van Halen

And Painkiller by Judas Priest

Okay, Painkiller is mostly a joke, since it is just so over the top, but it kinda fits the vibe, I think.

That, dear OP, is a question of personal taste. Everyone who answers answers correctly. For me, either the compilation A Slight Case Of Overbombing, by The Sisters Of Mercy, or their album Vision Thing.

Okay, Painkiller is mostly a joke, since it is just so over the top, but it kinda fits the vibe, I think.
It's impossible for heavy metal to be too over the top, surely being over the top is the entire point ;) Painkiller is a masterpiece, plain and simple (y)

Last edited:
carpenter brut, not for all sections of the game, but i think it fits :)

also like to listen to my witch house playlist when i'm playing

Though most of the time it will be the in game themes and radio, it's really good, though I wish you had the option to play some music when you are walking around

It's impossible for heavy metal to be too over the top, surely being over the top is the entire point ;) Painkiller is a masterpiece, plain and simple (y)
I love the song, but my brain always makes up its own lyrics...like, I think at some point they are "wheels of steel Painkiller" and my mind goes "meals on wheels Painkiller"...Very Cyberpunk :smart: Or is it "wings of steel"?

I love the song, but my brain always makes up its own lyrics...like, I think at some point they are "wheels of steel Painkiller" and my mind goes "meals on wheels Painkiller"...Very Cyberpunk :smart: Or is it "wings of steel"?

:ROFLMAO: you swine, it will now and forever more be meals on wheels PAINKILLLLLLLERRRRRRRR in my head and heart :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom