What and who would you be in NC?

+
Yeah, I'm fine with separate threads. This thread is a more in-depth examination of play-style and why, as opposed to Role and why.

Partly because I feel Solos and Nomads are likely to get painted with one Role colour and partly because your Role is really only a starting point for your character.

Cyberpunk lets you play a badass Fixer as well as a mild-mannered Solo.

This very issue is part of why I dead headed out of Divinity Original Sin, and went to play New Vegas. One is much easier to develop a full personality with - one is much more...binary.

Thanks for understanding, Sard. Though I wish to know how you'd personally be in CP77 too, please.

Tomboy solo chick, trying to rise above her parents' homeless bum status through various shady dealings.

Average Empathy, Strong body type. Knowledgeable in streetwise and DIY medicine, because fuck trusting a ripperdoc.

Last edited:
Tomboy solo chick, trying to rise above her parents' homeless bum status through various shady dealings.

Average Empathy, Strong body type. Knowledgeable in streetwise and DIY medicine, because fuck trusting a ripperdoc.

One reason why I hope we'd be able to trade gear and cash with others in CP77 MP is because it'd really make these sort of role-plays much more in-depth and interesting (you could meet another Player in the online community and make dealings in a alleyway with them, plus there will always be a chance that things go south quickly and you'd have to fight your way out).

And like King said, he'd be a Gun For Hire, so I'd imagine as well that he'd play that role right if he would lend his services to players or "clients" all over NC for the right price (and if he didn't get paid his fee, then we all know how'd that turn out). So yes, nice concepts King and Kan.

Last edited:
I would be an Outlaw with heart. A little bit of good, and a whole lotta bad. Just another nomadic solo who would be close to the streets as a sort of fixer, but more. A criminal mastermind resembling a Butch Cassidy type who plans out his escape as well as the robbery is prepared. As hardened as John Dillinger and mixed with my own code, I would be a hardened career criminal but polite only to women, children, and animals. A son who would come from the lineage of the Pink Panthers and modern Asian pirates of today.

Stealth, speed, and accuracy will be in my bag of tricks, becoming a legendary spaghetti western gunslinger will be my goal along with covering my body in gang tattoos as well as filling it with countless cybernetic blades. Which is why, I'll be joining the Slaughterhouse Gang.

Some of the things I do will be questionable, for the most part I see myself as a Robin Hood type of anti-hero. The rich upper ruling class will be my target, corporate powers, and the police will be my sworn enemies, the entire system must kneel before me as I try to save whatever I can of the future. Consequences be damned.

Just a modern day outlaw, like the story of Jax Teller on Sons of Anarchy is today. Hopefully, I can start my own gang and run this town and live on the outskirts of the desert.

Paying off coppers and running from the U.S. Marshals or Desert Rangers.

Whatever I become, I shall live outside of the law.

Last edited:
I would make a kinda cop vigilante nice guy who will beat the shit out of you but not kill you like Batman.

He works his daytime on the desk-job and stops crime at night.

My character is always tired and cranky, but hey hes happy for trying to stop crime in Night City.:)

i hope there will be an option to create a character taht is an outlaw, maybe even an offender, a criminal, like a colourful badass Adam Jensen or the female equivalent, like the girl with blades in the trailer, i'd love to have her as the main character

My character would be a shady cop if possible and he'd have German features but I dunno if it's too nerdy to talk about appearance and background just yet. I guess I need to know more about our options before I start dreaming too much and disappoint myself. I know a lot of people are probably going to give their character fluorescent coloured hair with millions of tatts and piercings so hmmm!!1 I just want to rant about it but I'll spare you

A wheeling and dealing corp that runs in the sec sector dealing to the megacorps in top of the of the line security systems for their sub-branch offices, warehouses and outposts that require outside assistance for tax write offs. Oh...

Stealth all the way, avoiding any risks that could be avoided and keeping a low profile.

This sounds good. Scoped rifle, pick them off before they can see me.

On the opposite end of the spectrum is the melee character like seen in the promo video, she might be good too.

Although I am leaning toward the former, I really want some implants like girl in the video has. No simple eye replacement for improved accuracy, I want a full blown replacement arms or legs like she has with some built in weapons.

Kaebus2196

I'd put a bunch of outlets on my head and McGyver up some makeshift cables to put my brainmatter into a mainframe-computer-network-terminal thingy and run around in it.

EDIT: Install an AUX port too

I would be a vigilante and help the people and do crime like robbing homes GTA san andreas style and holding up banks and doing stuff like that. I would be the criminal batman.

Top Bottom