What are red points and orens?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can give a RED point to the post that you like, for whatever reason. It's kinda like thumb in Facebook :)

For orens, I'm quoting Rawls :
So orens are sort of like super redpoints. You can only give out one in a specific period of time (I can't recall if it's once a week or once a month or whatever else). So if somebody is just generally helpful for an extended period of time, or you think they've earned something more than a redpoint, give them your oren.

For general forum related questions, forum related bug reports and all discussion not related to CDPR games, we have Community section in here. Since there are still lots of new people in Gwent forums, I'll let this one be in here for now.

Riven-Twain;n7894140 said:
Ah, yes, the humble REDpoint, a source of endless amusement and confusion on the Forums. Do they serve some secret purpose beyond a mere token of appreciation? Who knows . . . ?

You have 5708 Redpoints. 5+7+0+8 = 20.
5708 has 4 digits.
20 +4 = 24
REDpoint has 8 letters
If you divide 24 by 8 you get 3.
You know what has 3 angles? Triangle
It means you're ILLUMINATI.

I posted some questions before I went to my profile, so I found Oren points etc, sorry people.

I'll read the whole thing again and try to get how to send someone help point and such, I was just confused.

Last edited:
I'm glad you asked because I got a few of them and though people were down voting me. I was going start a red point war, which as it turns out would be well appreciated.

Shabob;n9130020 said:
I'm glad you asked because I got a few of them and though people were down voting me. I was going start a red point war, which as it turns out would be well appreciated.

You made me laugh man, here's one red point for you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom