What are these for ?

+
can someone explain what are these for "Override" what do they override ? do they unlock something or shut off ?

override (1).jpg
override (2).jpg

Did you notice any changes in the environment? My guess is they effect systems like CCTV, perhaps.

They can be used to override doors. Other things too. I would like to say generators or something... cool concept if it was used more and wasn't a predetermine sequence.

Sorry I can't recall exactly where it worked. Other times it didn't seem to do anything, and I didn't here a sound to let me know if it did.

They can be used to override doors. Other things too. I would like to say generators or something... cool concept if it was used more and wasn't a predetermine sequence.

Sorry I can't recall exactly where it worked. Other times it didn't seem to do anything, and I didn't here a sound to let me know if it did.

oh, i am playing as hacker/technician so i dont need to override that. I guess...

Found em at the Clouds too and wondered "What do these do?" too - I just shrugged it off and continued on my quest :)

I think they give you access tokens to open doors, when you finish rewiring it spits out a card from the bottom, not 100% on this though as I usually take the doors that require body/tech to open for the exp.

Top Bottom