What are you doing while you wait for Cyberpunk 2077

+
What are you doing while you wait for Cyberpunk 2077

:D Post what your currently doing or what games you've been playing while you wait for the release of Cyberpunk 2077

Well, at the moment am watching Scrubs when I should be writing.

Game wise we have an every other Saturday game using heavily house ruled Interlock. Right now I am running a game based in the aftermath of Dollhouse. Looking for other games.

I actually downloaded EverQuest yesterday.

studying, university, playing and mostly waiting games, kickboxing, working, considering moving to germany

also reading dorohedoro
and derelict

I'm unpacking (I moved house yesterday).
I'm hoping to finish well before CP77 comes out though.
Hope it went smoothly. And thanks for reminding me, I still haven't unpacked the stack of boxes in the spare room. The ones I packed 8 years ago when we originally moved...

I have a 14 month old son, so I am mostly changing nappies and preventing him from killing himself, the cats and us. Otherwise I am bored of the games I have and I am writing up 3 seperate CP2020 campaigns and a DND campaign. I am also looking for a job so my missus can leave work and look after the little nutcase... I mean the little cherub. Yeah, cherub...

What am I currently doing? Having a late dinner. Just some microwaved spagbol. Nothing special.

I'm playing Fallout New Vegas, I not long got a copy of The Witcher, so need to play that (haven't played any of them before. Yeah yeah, I know. Heretic. If it helps, I did play Heretic back in the day. I wonder if I still have my copy...). I have plenty of computer games I need to play, but have so little time.

Also have a car I'm trying to get repaired/worked on, and have a rapidly closing window to get it all done in. Yay for leaving things to the last minute. lol

Working (hanging in these forums), playing hockey. Also try to go swimming or to gym regularly before or after work.

Gamewise NHL 14 was released recently so playing that a lot at the moment (building franchise and developing players). Also try to at least go get my certs from Planet Side 2 every day. Also reinstalled Skyrim so I can play those few bigger mods. Other games I've been playing recently are Rage and System Shock 2. Also started missing SWtOR conversations so bought game card last week, so gotta activate that at some point.

- read the altered carbon trilogy
- play the syndicate remake, the berlin campaign from shadowrun returns and deus ex hr director's cut

I've been on the streets, fighting to to survive........ the electrical engineering curriculum.

Been playing all the cyberpunk games of yore i can find.

And also been perusing this forum. watching.

plotting.

A lot of things...

General gaming, general tv-series watching, general forum reading and writing, general youtube watching, general internet browsing, general playing pnp rpg's with friends on occations, and in general do what I do in general... generally... :rolleyes:

So... yeah... nothing out of the ordinary. ;)

Studying for my A+, S+, and N+ exams

for fun, Running my long standing Legend of the Five Rings and Shadowrun campaigns. plus liberally using ideas from Eclipse Phase for my TransHumanPunk seting

Top Bottom