What are you going to do 1 week before Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release?

+
The month of May is the examination period for my university! So I'll probably be desperately trying not to visit the forums and sobbing. As soon as the exams are over though... :hai:

Anyone planning a launch party or binging all night long? I think I'm going to order some pizzas and just explore this world for hours.

Anyone planning a launch party or binging all night long? I think I'm going to order some pizzas and just explore this world for hours.

Add a bottle of Vodka to the picture and this will be me from Tuesday morning to Sunday night:

Oh I need more time than 1 week. This is my game plan from now until the release date:
Dump the girlfriend, make the boss fire me, drop out of college, eat as much as I can so I get as fat as I can in order to survive longer if I run out of beef jerky and energy drinks, buy as much beef jerky and energy drinks as I can and store them, set up a fake funeral so family, relatives, and friends think I'm dead so they stop bothering me, prepare an actual funeral for May 19th in case I have a heart attack while gazing upon the Witcher 3 for the first time, and of course build a new PC.

ill be in the middle of a 2 week T- break. I want my already relatively low tolerance to be even lower so I can be mind blowingly high to play this already mind blowing game.

studying for my exams is what I should be doing. it remains to be seen if I can be strong enough.
the worst part of the delay is that they moved it right to the start of my exam period. it's gonna end in tears either way...

More likely I will grown my own kidney back, than HL3 will be released :D :D
Im pretty sure it will be confirmed very soon as Source 2 engine is almost done and will be presented at GDC in less than a weak + Valve will reveal some secrets there. All in All - in Valve we trust, they either do Godlike-good games or they don't do shit at all :)

BUT BACK ON TOPIC NOAW! :D

I'd like my mind to be occupied with europa league's semi finals' second legs on 14th may, hopefully Besiktas playing one of those matches then visits Warsaw for the final on 27th. In that case hope I wouldn't forget about the match while playing wild hunt :D CDPR should gift wild hunt to the players in the final ;)

studying for my exams is what I should be doing. it remains to be seen if I can be strong enough.
the worst part of the delay is that they moved it right to the start of my exam period. it's gonna end in tears either way...
Lol that's also the exact position I'll be in when Witcher 3 comes out. I've resolved not to play the game until my classes and exams are done, but man it's going to be a tough few weeks

Top Bottom