What are you guys doing here? Come to the Cyberpunk forum, we have cyber cookies

+

sv3672

Forum veteran
Right now, very little information is released about Cyberpunk by the developers, we cannot do much more than speculate. That might be why the CP2077 forum is not very active yet, I think once there are trailers, previews and developer interviews, the game will be discussed much more.

Yep, he's right. Atm there's not much to talk about cyberpunk. Nearly zero to be precise
But i hope it will change soon.

sv3672

Forum veteran
I would be interested, the game could be very good once it is finished, there is just not much revealed about it yet other than some years old trailers and interviews, and it looks unlikely to be released in the next 12 months.

Attempting to drag people away from The Witcher Series, eh? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a shame. We'll just have to quarantine those cookies -- and the cyber milk as well.

Jokes aside, this is out of place on this side of the Forums . . . however, for those interested, I have it on good -- RED -- authority that Cyberpunk 2077 won't be a half-done game, thus the wait.

No, Lis. We must preserve our community. NO OUTSIDERS. You sword-wielding, sign-casting fools can stay here.

At any rate, doesn't matter if there's info on the game or not. We hang out in the 2077 forums because we love talking about our ideas, and it's a nice, respectful little community thus far (I'm sure that'll change pretty quickly when we get more info and gameplay, though).

Snowflakez;n10183552 said:
No, Lis. We must preserve our community. NO OUTSIDERS. You sword-wielding, sign-casting fools can stay here.

At any rate, doesn't matter if there's info on the game or not. We hang out in the 2077 forums because we love talking about our ideas, and it's a nice, respectful little community thus far (I'm sure that'll change pretty quickly when we get more info and gameplay, though).

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Riven-Twain;n10184362 said:
How about clever, sign-wielding sword-casters?

What casting? Geralt got his sword from some strange watery tart. It's a common knowledge :p
:scold:

Snowflakez;n10183552 said:

DUDE WOULDN'T IT BE CRAZY IF THE OFFICIAL CYBERPUNK TWETED SOMETHING LIKE *BEEP*
DUDE WOULDN'T IT BE CRAZY IF WE GOT LOTS OF NEW PEOPLE IN OUR LITTLE COMMUNITY?

Lisbeth_Salander;n10206522 said:
DUDE WOULDN'T IT BE CRAZY IF THE OFFICIAL CYBERPUNK TWETED SOMETHING LIKE *BEEP*
Its a secret marketing strategy for sure.
Robotic bees confirmed.

Top Bottom