• all remove content that made you excited about the game in the first place

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • complete lack of performance for console players

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I'll explain in the comment section

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • the Judy shenanigans

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • the Judy shenanigans & all remove content that made you excited about the game in the first place

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 4406876

That this game was sold as a RPG but it is not, it is more like a looter shooter game or action adventure, although I would not even call it an action adventure.
Tecnically not true. The RPG was removed and action story driven adventure was placed instead of it.
So basically in the last 2 years everythign changed.
I actually find their new description fitting as action/story/rail driven adventure fitting, just without rails working.

But RPG lurked in every other interview and trailer and here and there, as a reminder that customers mind can be tricked very easily in picking the wrong product for the wrong reasons.

For me only one thing currently has my feathers ruffled

lack of car customising despite the huge amount of random paint and part combos the NPC cars have

Removed content and badly implemented lifepaths. I understand cutting corners during develpments to push a finish product out, but...they cut too much that it feels incomplete. Unfinished.

Tecnically not true. The RPG was removed and action story driven adventure was placed instead of it.
So basically in the last 2 years everythign changed.
I actually find their new description fitting as action/story/rail driven adventure fitting, just without rails working.

But RPG lurked in every other interview and trailer and here and there, as a reminder that customers mind can be tricked very easily in picking the wrong product for the wrong reasons.
That...is an unbelievably bad excuse. They knew what they were doing and just went with it.

Also if you were being sarcastic it went over my head 😅
Post automatically merged:

- Topics with the clear intention of causing problems and hatred, spreading hatred, that offends me.
Huh?

Stereotypical gay romance option, also kinda ties into the next issue.

Lack of choice and consequence and general lack of roleplaying dialogue opportunities/little impact of lifepath choice.

Also, the setting doesn't feel Cyberpunk. I've never played a CD Projekt Red game before but I was expecting it to feel less...immature? Like the setting feels crafted to appeal to the lowest common denominator, it's much less philosphical and cerebral than I expected and more...striving to be a 'badass' gangster.

That this game was sold as a RPG but it is not, it is more like a looter shooter game or action adventure, although I would not even call it an action adventure.
I was thinking about it last night and I actually enjoyed the story and ENDING of Borderlands 3 more than this. I hope they make some fixes.

The game does not have an identity not real a rpg, not real looter shooter not real action adventure bad development it's answer for all that not just cut content

I'm offended by nothing in the game. I think the title of this thread is a bit misleading and probably should have said annoyed by. But I'm offended by nothing. I'm a mature individual. Nothing in the game bothers me in an offensive manner.

I would like CDPR to put the CYBER back into Cyberpunk.

The "hacking" in this game is lame. What we saw in the E3 Demo was WAAAY better. The whole genre is centered around cyberspace, around hacking. Yet, how much of that do we really see in this game? Almost none of it. "Hacking" in this game is literally just a ranged ability you spec into. Breach Protocol is a joke.

I could probably overlook everything else if this game actually had anything to do with Cyberspace/hacking. But it doesn't. It's all style and zero substance.
PUT THE CYBER BACK INTO CYBERPUNK please!

I really don't know how to discuss what offends me about this game on this forum. I'll take it to another. You won't get the full picture here, that's for sure.

I want everything that was told and shown to us in all the interviews and discussions about what you can do in this game and make it a true rpg as well and they said the character customization is so huge and you could spend a long time making a character..not true at all..they need to add to this big time..give us hundreds of tattoos and different places to place them..more hair colors..like white and blonde..let us be ripped and tall..or short and fat..more boobs sizes..I could go on but we've all said the same stuff..I just hope they are seeing all our comments and taking notes..they want to be back in our good books..I know they can't gives us everything we want..but we were told there was so much more in this empty game

I don't know if it offends me the most but one thing is the inability to change your appearance. There have been times when I made a character and thought he or she looked good but in the actual game looked nothing like I made him.

Also how there are a multitude, OK maybe exaggerated, of hair colors but only a few colors for eyebrows.

Did you not understand the statement? This so called poll thread is nothing more than a mere pathetic attempt to release more drivel into the community. Everybody knows the situation now and the state of this game. Why continue to makes worthless threads about disappointments and produce more hateful vitriol.

Really, lets move on with this. If you have legitimate complaints then fine...make them. Stupid polls like this arent needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom