What area are you looking forward to exploring most?

+

• Novigrad

Votes: 61 61.6%
  • Oxenfurt

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • Crow's Perch

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • The Mire, Crookback Bog, The Descent

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Skellige

Votes: 40 40.4%
  • White Orcahrd

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Gustfields + Grassy Knoll

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • The Descent + Grayrocks

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Mudplough + Spitfire Bluff

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Bald Mountain

Votes: 20 20.2%

• Total voters

I'm actually looking forward to the Skellige isles, sailing around the place.
The map is attached for reference.

Attachments

• Witcher-Map-poster-bonus.jpg
    Witcher-Map-poster-bonus.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 60
Keira Metz?
If that's not an option, probably Kaer Morhen and Skellige. Or anywhere really, as long as it's not the White Orchard. The starting area usually ends up being one of the weaker ones.

I don't know what area this exactly is (one of the skellige islands maybe? ), but it sure looks great and I can't wait to see what it has to offer :p

Kaer Morhen without a doubt. Man, that's going to be such a nostalgia trip!

No Man's Land for the dark slavic setting (one of my favorite things about the Witcher), and also Novigrad because it looks like it'll be one of the most realistic/lively cities ever in an rpg.

Firstly, Skellige. Simply for the love of its OST piece.
Secondly, Novigrad. It's been some time since i've done quests in a "real" city environment (not 5-6 building cities), last one being W1 :)

if I had to choose one thing hmmm Yennifer (what the thing has to be a location?) :D

Edit: If location them brothels :p

I'm new to the series and the map looks crazy big. I really don't know where to start lol. I guess I'll just go everywhere and explore.

Everything around Vizima. Apparently you can only go inside the palace, but you can still visit the outskirts it seems. I wonder how similar it will be to the first game.

I was hoping that Dol Blathanna would be in the game because I really wanted to see an elven kingdom since all the places seem to be pretty human like. But since i´t s not in there, I kinda look forward to all of it.

I was thinking about not using the fast travel option and travel option to enjoy the world more but I don´t know if I´m ready for this commitment : D

Top Bottom