What boostergangs would you like to see in CP2077?

+

• The Black Queens

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Wild Things

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • The Brainiacs

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Slaughterhouse

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • The Back Alley Brawlers

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • The Silver Slash

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • The Philarmonic Vampyres

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Sacred Blades

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • The Voodoo Boys

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

So! There's like a ton of gangs in the CP2020 setting, and in everyone's favorite scenario, Night City, which will be host to the upcoming CP2077 videogame. A lot of time has gone by in the timeline since 2020, and things might have changed, but I bet some of the main players in the streets will remain the same.

Some time ago one of you came to us with what looked like CGI concept art for the game, featuring an unknown tophat wearing man with a cyberhand that had laser markers or pointers on the tip of the fingers. In one of the pictures he was surrounded by a couple of characters that, although blurry, looked somewhat similar to the Joker's goons in Arkham Asylum, which could mean the Bozos would be in the game (if these pics were confirmed as being concept art for the game) and look a lot less like Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

Come and cast your vote among the available options (limited to 10, sadly) for your favorite gangs who you want to appear in the game. Maybe CDPR will hear you!

Last edited:
As he said, I am not gonna vote until multiple choice works, but heres how it breaks down...

The three essential Booster gangs are:

Maelstrom, the uber violent spiky implants and lots of cyber combat junky gang everyone is afraid of in the same manner that everyone in Firefly is afraid of the reavers.

Slughterhouse - Urban Ghetto warriors, the bloods and crips on cyberroids, they are the power on the streets, Almost as ruthless and violent as Maelstrom, but much more organized, more AK out the window than going toe to toe in the streets with fists.

Voodoo Boyz - the major Drug connection in night city. Also have a lot of influence in the political world. Started out a smalltime crew dealing drugs to college kids, became a major force dominating narcotics thanks to their leader, Mama Ju-Ju... also hosts underground fight clubs for the financial and political elite of Night City.

Yeah, same. You need multiple choice.

AND YOU FORGOT THE BOZOS. Do you think you are better than Pondsmith? DO YOU?

Also Inquisitors, who aren't a boostergang, but still. And Posergangs!

And Blood Razors. Because a) the name and b) they are in the fiction. Hack Man for the win, baby.

Last edited:
As he said, I am not gonna vote until multiple choice works, but heres how it breaks down...

The three essential Booster gangs are:

Maelstrom, the uber violent spiky implants and lots of cyber combat junky gang everyone is afraid of in the same manner that everyone in Firefly is afraid of the reavers.

Slughterhouse - Urban Ghetto warriors, the bloods and crips on cyberroids, they are the power on the streets, Almost as ruthless and violent as Maelstrom, but much more organized, more AK out the window than going toe to toe in the streets with fists.

Voodoo Boyz - the major Drug connection in night city. Also have a lot of influence in the political world. Started out a smalltime crew dealing drugs to college kids, became a major force dominating narcotics thanks to their leader, Mama Ju-Ju... also hosts underground fight clubs for the financial and political elite of Night City.

My choices would be the same.

Ho yes

Hooray for me! I can't do anything right! Even if I try!
:facepalm:
Does anybody know how can one fix or change a poll? It doesn't seem like I can do it just with the edit button in the first post...

And, yes, I didn't include Bozos because of they being "kind of confirmed" by that picture kanonite just posted which we don't know (or do we?) if it's official or not. Also I neglected some others because there's a limit in the number of options, it's up to 10 options. I'd thank you a lot if you could help me fixing this thing I screwed and, also in the meantime, you can help me redesign the poll if you think it could be improved... but yes, if I can't even get it working as I intended to, change it to multiple choice... yeah...

To me he feels like the ring master of the Bozo Circus and what I presume is the full borg below him serving as his "lovely assistant".

Or maybe the Bozos and Vampires unified during the past 52 years.

Last edited:
To me he feels like the ring master of the Bozo Circus and what I presume is the full borg below him serving as his "lovely assistant".

Top Hat and Cane... menacing grin can't tell if he has pointy teeth or ot... but he definitely screams Philharmonic Vampire to me..

And a full conversion member of Julliard in front of him..

If this is concept art for the game, they nailed most of the clownshoes gang in one go it seems... Silver Slash is left out, but seriously, they are laughed at by everyoe ayway, even the Gilligans... I mean that name... rainbow suspenders... ugh...

Wonder what they have planned for the gangs that are actually badass and dangerous...

I would really like to see the Maelstrom in CP2077. I picture them as something of a cross between the endorphin addict cyborg at the beginning of Gunnm, Jack Cayman from Madworld and Anarchy Reigns and also a bit of American gladiators'... well, gladiators. Yeah, it's a percentage thing, a bit of every one of those.

I think the Bozos can be cool. I think I read they usually have bombs implanted in their bodies and that they go off when they die. That's kind of a powerful image, a clown dieing with a smile and then blowing up, maybe even killing some fellow bozos around him.

Fat clowns are silly.

Skinny, leering clowns..not so much. Unless you think, oh, the Joker is just tacky, (he is) and not scary. I run Bozos, if I run them at all, as fifty surgically-enhanced version of the Joker.

Fun times.

No.... no they really aren't.... they are just assholes in bad makeup... I don't hate clowns because they are scary, I hate them because they are tacky...
It isn't about them being clowns, it's about the fact that they would set fire to kids and make the parents watch FOR FUN!

you know where you stand with every other gang, but not Bozo's, NEVER Bozo's.

Well, that guy definitely looks like a Philharmonic Vampire, with a bozo behind him...
I still say Circus Ringmaster/Pupeteer

Top Bottom