What boostergangs would you like to see in CP2077?

+

• The Black Queens

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Wild Things

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • The Brainiacs

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Slaughterhouse

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • The Back Alley Brawlers

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • The Silver Slash

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • The Philarmonic Vampyres

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Sacred Blades

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • The Voodoo Boys

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
The elvis posergang is found in Memphis Tennessee....

Besides, as a video game thing, Elvis Poser gangs were already done in Fallout: New Vegas

The elvis posergang is found in Memphis Tennessee....

Besides, as a video game thing, Elvis Poser gangs were already done in Fallout: New Vegas

The Kings are about an idea, you see? Where every man is free to follow his own path, do his own thing. Where every man is a king in his own right.

It is a fine example of a poser gang being strong and surviving for a long time.. And nobody objects wearing a Elvis costume because everybody thinks they look badass.. Yeah.. :D

This is a redo of another thread, coming to you thanks to our resident Dragon(bird) which will look into merging the two, that had this poll that went horribly wrong all for my fault. We were trying to get a glimpse at which were everyone's favorite gangs of Night City so that we may have an influence in which of them made the cut in case we would have like four of them or so which sounds like a nice enough but yet manageable number if we look at what we consider are simmilar games (GTA, Saints Row and the like).

This time, I'll try to make the poll right. Bear in mind that I can't yet cover more than 10, as that is the maximum number of options allowed, so I'll leave Bozos out because it "seems" we'll have them if THAT picture is to be believed (I include the Vampyres because even though that guy looks like one people have other interesting hypothesis for him that make me dubious).

Cast your votes, try to keep it 4 options, if you voted on the bad poll please do it again... You know how this goes.

About the Elvis Gang, tell me if I'm wrong, but i think to remember that there is a poser gang in 2020 called "The Kennedys", all dressed in 60's fashion, causing havok every friday, calling it "The sports day".
Could be fun to have them too

Posts moved. Which means that your introduction is now at the end.
Giggle. I just love being a moderator. You can be sweet and helpful and evil all at the same time.

Then it's a good thing I did a new one XD.

Okay guyses and galses, you may cast your multiple votes now, the whole thing has been redesigned.

I think you may be giving poser gangs, and gangs in general, far too much credit... training, dedication, the resources to do such a thing ... not qualities gangs typically posses, particularly gangs built around the concept of a gimmick.

I mean joining a poser gang is a lot to ask of someone... 1 they have to wear a costume of some sort, 2 they may need to get biosculpting and possibly cyberware tailored specific to that image, 3 they have to act in mannner not only predicated by whoever they are portraying, but that vision has to line up with the gang leaders idea of who that character is, 3 instead of just hanging out and busting heads, they have to undergo training both physical, and mental to portray the character, 4. They cannot break role, ever, because the gang is built on the person becoming that persona, 5. realizing that doing all that, then starting shit means you are always a target, for cops, for other gangs, for civilians who see you and start laughing their asses off. and 6. that even if a person goes through all that, that they will continue to be interested in it long enough for the gang to be a force, before the members get bored and go do something else, something more profitable.

The more ridiculous the poser gang, the less likely you are going to find individuals who suit the criteria. What does the leader of the batman gang do when suddenly hjis LT decides he wants to be wolverine, and forms his own x-men posse? Or worse, joins a real boostergang with all that training and cyber you have just given him, and as part of his inittiation is asked to give up all information on those fucktards in tights and bat ears who keep scaring away customers?

There are more than a fee vigilantes out there right now that are basically doing that though. I don't find it unrealistic that this couldn't happen in the Cyberpunk universe and that they would band together like some sort of wannabe justice league...

That and I keep getting weird combinations of Kickass and Family Guys Adam West in my head...

There are more than a fee vigilantes out there right now that are basically doing that though. I don't find it unrealistic that this couldn't happen in the Cyberpunk universe and that they would band together like some sort of wannabe justice league....

Thank you! Thats all i have been saying.. I don't think it is impossible for a poser gang to form a strong "wannabe justice league".. (as strong as a gangs can be)

I think CDPR should make up a few comicbook hero's that resembles the superheroes we have, make a poser gang out of it and put it in CP77.. It would be really fun thing to have.. :D

There are more than a fee vigilantes out there right now that are basically doing that though. I don't find it unrealistic that this couldn't happen in the Cyberpunk universe and that they would band together like some sort of wannabe justice league...

That and I keep getting weird combinations of Kickass and Family Guys Adam West in my head...

That sounds strangely interesting.. Adam West, Adam West, Adam West JUST KICKS YO ASS.. :p

By the way, Kickass always seemed like a poser gang-ish to me.. Coincidence? I think not..

Also, imagine this, an army of Deadpool's:

(It would be hilarious to see an entire poser gang trying to act like him.. "Chimichangas!")

Last edited:
By the way, Kickass always seemed like a poser gang-ish to me.. Coincidence? I think not..

Also, imagine this, an army of Deadpool's:

(It would be hilarious to see an entire poser gang trying to act like him.. "Chimichangas!")

Yeah, that works for me. Also, super villains. Help, set 2 gangs on each other like in kickass. One bunch of thugs, one bunch of vigilantes. Give them a little corner of a low end block to fight over near the combat zone.

Oh, and a gang of deadpools, that's awesome.

I'd say it would work if they were a bunch of corporate kids with a lot of overpriced equipment, kicking the ass of the low end of society, forced to live in criminality to survive.
(it's a litle like this in Kickass 2, when the girl cuts the hand of a guy, sayin "do not ever do a crime again!", like if the guy were "bad" just for the fun of it, he's just poor and have probably found nothing better than a gang to keep himself alive.)

Top Bottom