What boostergangs would you like to see in CP2077?

+

What boostergangs would you like to see in CP2077?

• The Black Queens

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Wild Things

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • The Brainiacs

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Slaughterhouse

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • The Back Alley Brawlers

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • The Silver Slash

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • The Philarmonic Vampyres

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Sacred Blades

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • The Voodoo Boys

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
Ciri in some way is more "mutated" than Geralt (but in very different manner). She was trained in fencing by witchers, and she have very basic knowledge about monsters. She (and only she) even called herslef a witcheres (?). So these facts are constant source of misunderstanding.

I like it. I find fiction and it's fans like to categorize and button-down things a little too much. As long as it doesn't contradict a basic tenet of the world-setting, I like things that imply or state not everything is as it seems. Like Ciri!

Ciri in some way is more "mutated" than Geralt (but in very different manner). She was trained in fencing by witchers, and she have very basic knowledge about monsters. She (and only she) even called herslef a witcheres (?). So these facts are constant source of misunderstanding.

She fits all the criteria though,

* Mutated? -Check!
* Received the Witcher training? -Check!
* Able fighter? Can fight monsters when needed? -Check!

You see, she more then deserves the title Witcheress..

Lets not forget the iconic words "Long ago, in a valley far away, lived a girl. She was a true princess, sorceress and witcheress..." Oh yeah..

I like it. I find fiction and it's fans like to categorize and button-down things a little too much. As long as it doesn't contradict a basic tenet of the world-setting, I like things that imply or state not everything is as it seems. Like Ciri!

*writes something down*

"...Sardukhar is a loyalist, he shall be spared in the forum-wide Cirivolution."

*ahem*

Well then, gentlemen...
Carry on with your Cyberpunk discussion !

Pretend I wasn't here.

Not mutated.

Anyway, back on topic - The Brainiacs is a silly name.

Pretty sure she is mutated, actually.

Braniacs -is- a silly name. Choose a better one! The..Cleverly Weasel People?

Did anyone see a brief flash from the Witcher forums? Bring the thermographics on line - we may have an infiltrator.

I'm not saying she went trough Witcher mutations.. Do you ever read?

Yes... :unsure:

I guess I assumed.
@Sardukhar Well, if you want to be technical about it... Point is, still doesn't make her an actual witcher, whether I was still waking up when I read war's post and misunderstood what he meant or not.

Brainiac was a good show, terrible gang name though.

Last edited:
I want to see Ciri in Cyberpunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see Ciri in Cyberpunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geralt maybe - but this is Cyberpunk 2020, not Witcher. There will be enough material for references without digging into fantasy settings.

Although a poser gang of wizards and hobbits could be amusing to drive through and over.

I am very sorry about the Ciri spam from the Witcher side. I linked the Ciri discussion in this thread as an example of what shouldn't be happening, guess the guys over at the Ciri fandom thread (our very own little BSN) didn't quite get it apparently.

Anyway, does anyone know of some sort of summary of these gangs, some of them seem rather amusing?

Last edited:
Yes... :unsure:

I guess I assumed.
@Sardukhar Well, if you want to be technical about it... Point is, still doesn't make her an actual witcher, whether I was still waking up when I read war's post and misunderstood what he meant or not.

Well, she isn't a true Witcheress, but since she got the training and since she is a somewhat mutant, (also there is the whole thing about Witchers going extinct and all that, if a school of Witcheress's ever existed, we can safely say it probably doesn't anymore) i can't see any problem she claiming the title.. (As she already did)

Brainiac was a good show, terrible gang name though.

Its been 57 years, if they still exist, they might have changed their names.. (hopefully)

I replaced the Braniaacs with the Digital Renegades.... well, maybe not replaced... maybe just overshadowed in every way...

I am very sorry about the Ciri spam from the Witcher side. I linked the Ciri discussion in this thread as an example of what shouldn't be happening, guess the guys over at the Ciri fandom thread (our very own little BSN) didn't quite get it apparently.

To that accusation I only have the following to say:

By the way, Reptile... here is a link with a list of several types of boostergangs.
It should be helpful to those who are not familiar with the lore created by Mike Pondsmith.

If you want real backstory on each gang, you'll have to skim through the rulebooks.

To that accusation I only have the following to say:

*example of how to properly draw Ciri*

I don't understand what my example of how to properly draw Ciri has anything to do with people spamming Ciri-related stuff all over the forums. Although we find trolling eachother funny, we should keep it contained, as I'm sure that others... aren't as entertained by it, let's just say.

By the way, Reptile... here is a link with a list of several types of boostergangs.
It should be helpful to those who are not familiar with the lore created by Mike Pondsmith.

If you want real backstory on each gang, you'll have to skim through the rulebooks.

Yea, I've already been provided with the name of the rulebook I'd need. I've seen the wiki, was looking for something more substantial.

Last edited:
Top Bottom