What could appear in the game - Cyberpunk 2078 ?

+
1. I already wrote about it, but people like to get attached to their characters. It is worth making a needs simulator that the main character has to eat, drink, take care of the need, wash or satisfy other needs;) interesting comments from people could be if someone did not wash.

And when the fifth shower takes him, he says that he prefers to wash himself without clothes. maybe sometimes she will turn a blind eye to it and say "what's up" or wants to eat or sleep, then the coefficients weaken until the character regenerates. Such a conversation with myself I want to eat, drink and sleep. The same goes for clothes as people react. how they react to a given type of beauty. clothes depending on the choice of the mission.

Inviting to npc apartment, parties, dates.

People like the usual things in the action world.

2. More plot not only the continuation of the story of V itself, but also the creation of a parallel second character that would start the game, why spend on another actor when you can create a second hero and play in such a way that at the end of V and the new character can meet (leading two story lines). Be an option to create a new character but act like an intelligent npc. you call and you say punch you will help me with my mission. bump into an apartment or something. You have the option of carrying out joint missions or supporting each other. such cooperation but without 100% power over the other character. The plot could be like s dragon age, i.e. decisions made in part 1 would appear in part 2.
Don't forget about the face generator, who wouldn't want his character to be in "action" and who knows he can save V's life or start an affair with her? ;)

modding is needed after all the fans to help you (see what paradox does then mass DlC) so I will add something later as I forgot

I just genuinely love this post. I don't know why exactly but I am a sucker for survival and life sim games and a mega sucker for customization. Throw in multiplayer so I can play through the story with my friend and I am set for a good long while. I dunno... I might be simple but I get giddy reading posts like this that hit all the right spots. Damn I badly need a game that just has all of this!

People have to influence what happens. sims, surival, rts, rpg, all types in one: D nice as if V had to get rid of the implants because the electronics actually trigger the negative effects of the chip and v may die and the end of the game depends on how many implants who used them in the game. or the body v has become stronger on its own, and it is enough to train her to have the same possibilities as with implants. people would be surprised that such a bio machine exists. (I personally did not like that my pretty girl would have to spoil the appearance) so I did not use implants for legs and arms.

V moves to Europe and depending on how the story unfolded in the first part, V escaped with nomads and panamas. be
with the river and his family or other npc and they started a new life, do you associate the series tribes of europe? it would be interesting for the creators to make europe and larger free cities on the way to these cities would be dangerous fauna or cannibals or other crazy people.
Europe, in fact, plunged into chaos, only cities are trying to maintain order. Like Warsaw, Berlin, Paris or Madrid.

V sees a chance to build his city, maybe in harmony with nature and tries to plant or grow organic things that are difficult to access? New City - the cleanest city in the world. It would be equal to building a city and defending it against gangs or these "tribes" because in Europe instead of nomads there are aggressive tribes. V found a new place on earth quite fertile and despite the technology is already so advanced, it is there that there may be a start to save the planet from a dying eco system.

I am still with the introduction of the second character and the creation of its appearance and connection with the story of V. Maybe even a romance;) who would not want to lead two paths of his favorite characters.

The second character would not be entirely influenced by it. Maybe she would be able to decide what missions she does, how she dresses. Whether she approves of V's decisions or not.

Mostly budget I would say, but Silverhand did took a lot of attention away from main protagonist which is something many people have pointed out.
Keanu Reeves did great but mostly he played himself, didn't really add that ooomph in it. So I feel they will mostly leave him out and focus on more stuff, especially now that Edgerunners is coming out.
[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly budget I would say, but Silverhand did took a lot of attention away from main protagonist which is something many people have pointed out.
Keanu Reeves did great but mostly he played himself, didn't really add that ooomph in it. So I feel they will mostly leave him out and focus on more stuff, especially now that Edgerunners is coming out.
[...]
I guess we'll know more after the DLC, but for now, I also am confident that Silverhand won't make an appearance in future games. Nor will V. There are too many permutations that have to be accounted for, with the various ending scenarios. This is part of the mess that Bioware got itself into with the Mass Effect series. So many different things could happen to so many different characters, that by the end of the third game we got a bunch of mediocre at best story lines for a lot of characters, rather than some good ones for just a handful of characters. Liara with the Shadow Broker story line is an exception to that.

Perhaps deeper in V. Silverhand's minds, he is asleep and V has a chance to implant the construct into another body

What needs to happen in the next title is the main story naturally integrated in the world gameplay. Having NPCs waiting for you in a spot while you take as many hours as you want to clean the map is a turn off. Also the reverse situation, following the main quest line integrate natural side gameplay in different part of the map.
My biggest complaint is that the main story levels you up naturally to beat every bosses in any difficulty mode but going out on your does Mot relate to the main story at all.
Skyrim got the merging of the main arc and the personal wandering almost perfectly right, as compare to CP2077 getting the main arc and personal gameplay isolated from each other.

To, co musi się wydarzyć w kolejnym tytule, to główny wątek naturalnie wkomponowany w światową rozgrywkę. Posiadanie NPC czekających na ciebie w miejscu, podczas gdy ty zajmujesz tyle godzin, ile chcesz wyczyścić mapę, jest wyłączone. Również sytuacja odwrotna, podążająca za główną linią zadań, integruje naturalną rozgrywkę poboczną w różnych częściach mapy.
Moim największym zarzutem jest to, że główna fabuła podnosi cię w naturalny sposób, aby pokonać każdego bossa w dowolnym trybie trudności, ale chodzenie na twoją Mot odnosi się w ogóle do głównej fabuły.
Skyrim uzyskał połączenie głównego łuku i osobistej wędrówki prawie idealnie, w porównaniu do CP2077, w którym główny łuk i osobista rozgrywka są odizolowane od siebie.
Skyrim, Mass Efect, Dragon Age, Black and White, Dungeon keeper, Fallout, Metro 2033, Sims, Quake, Tomb Raider (i prefer Drakan) If you take the best things from this games u have the best game in the world.

What needs to happen in the next title is the main story naturally integrated in the world gameplay. Having NPCs waiting for you in a spot while you take as many hours as you want to clean the map is a turn off. Also the reverse situation, following the main quest line integrate natural side gameplay in different part of the map.
My biggest complaint is that the main story levels you up naturally to beat every bosses in any difficulty mode but going out on your does Mot relate to the main story at all.
Skyrim got the merging of the main arc and the personal wandering almost perfectly right, as compare to CP2077 getting the main arc and personal gameplay isolated from each other.
Yeah or something like you have a choice to tell the npc you have something to do and will contact them when you are done and when you do contact them, they choose the location date/time for the meetup. Sometimes they'd only give you a set amount of time for you do your "side mission" otherwise they'll go ahead without you and you're having to catch up to them or something?

Top Bottom