What could be inside the huge skyscrapers?

+
There's so much vertical space in this game, especially in the gigantic skyscrapers. I wish we get a chance to explore them in the future.

I'd love to be able to create a little startup "Corporation" and rent an office in one of those fancy skyscrapers for our HQ lol

Definitely there's tons of locked doors in this city that CDPR could perfectly use to implement whatever they want, like our new business don't know why but whatever. Now that I'm thinking of it, GTA SA had the feature of buying some businesses and visit them regularly to get their profit.

A lot of the spaces are just empty 'backspace', no content right now. There is an 'unlock night city' mod which opens up a few places where there are interiors and also releases locked mission sites again once you have completed them which of course are content rich. A lot of the red 'locked' doors have nothing behind them; and much of Night City is just like a 'movie set' with a frontage and nothing behind it. I am also using the 'Free Fly' mod which allows you to get to the rooftops (and clip thru walls) and there are a surprising number of interesting content areas there, including Japanese gardens and pagoda on top of skyscrapers...

I remember Patrick K Mills the Senior Quest Designers stated that stores will be opened.
You see that store with the OPEN sign? You can go inside. See Gomorrah? You can go inside.

The lie detector determined that was a lie.

There's so much vertical space in this game, especially in the gigantic skyscrapers. I wish we get a chance to explore them in the future.

I'd love to be able to create a little startup "Corporation" and rent an office in one of those fancy skyscrapers for our HQ lol

I dont know does the name of the game and the used theme restrict the genre of the game at all? I mean can we expect that this game will never be more than a first person shooter/role playing game? Adding features that would normaly be part of entire different game genres could perhaps be problem?

Top Bottom