What Cyberpunk 2077 needs the most Open World Activities/Content

+
I really like this update and the direction the games going but I feel what really would push it into the major leagues is open world content/activities like ability to ride public transport (ncart), play arcade games/gamble, do jobs like taxi/food delivery (nothing beats the cyberpunk style like a taxi ride through a dystopian city), vehicle customization, store robberies, and dates. If these elements above were added 2077 we be regarded as an undisputed GOOD GAME!

No, it needs story expansion, not GTA/life-sim features. :howdy:

To be fair, you could be taxi, ride public transport, pay fines (instead of shooting being only police reaction), refuel at pump stations etc... in Mafia (2002, not the remaster).
That game is definetly not GTA style, but story game just set in open world like CP2077

But true to be told, they rather removed those features in later games and I used them once or twice per gameplay. So "nice to have".
Still, the arrest/bribe would be actually nice.

Guest 3847602

To be fair, you could be taxi, ride public transport, pay fines (instead of shooting being only police reaction), refuel at pump stations etc... in Mafia (2002, not the remaster).
That game is definetly not GTA style, but story game just set in open world like CP2077

But true to be told, they rather removed those features in later games and I used them once or twice per gameplay. So "nice to have".
Still, the arrest/bribe would be actually nice.
Sure, but Tommy was a taxi driver before becoming a gangster and driving in Mafia is much bigger part of the gameplay (in story missions) than it's the case with Cybeprunk, so it made sense to flesh out this aspect of the game.
As for the train system - nice to have, but I'd only use it once and never again, so pretty much useless to me relative to the time and money it would take to fully implement.
Good story expansion is something I'd never get tired of playing.

I could see a lof this on the docket for eventual content. Whether it be in a DLC for this game or a sequel. Devs are probably working on the next big content drop that i could see adding a lot of extra "RPG" elements into the game so people can mess around more. Hell, playing coop would be cool. Cant remember if there was talk of an eventual multiplayer but of course players were against way back when due to the state of the game (ie fix before adding multiplayer).

Top Bottom