What did you like the most about Cyberpunk 2077 ?

+
Hard to say what I liked most

-The City. Night City is crafted so damn well, and immersive from a atmosphere stand point, so much detail.
- The characters. It's a given, CDPR can create characters that just seem so real, so intriguing.
- I love that I can build my character in different ways, and tackle certain objectives in different ways.
- I like the maturity of the game. The sexualized adverts that companies blasts all over(some are annoying), the gangs and criminal underbelly, the tragic and interesting happenings and stories you can come across
- Mantis Blades are very fun
- The story. Some scenes are absolutely amazing in writing and cinematography

Last edited:
All adult scene ( with woman but no Panam because it's too confusing )

What ? I'm frank... :sneaky:

Hi. My first post here. Created an account to share my feelings.

I didn't anticipate this game much - because futuristic, "cyber" setting was not really my favourite. I was into more realistic stuff.
I did preordered it however I knew CD Project Red will not fail and deliver great game again - and I was right.

I totally fell in love with this universe, with futuristic city setting, and everything related. What did I like the most? I'd say a relationship between V and Johnny, and how it changed during the journey. Story is exceptional and worth exploring its every aspect. Shame that a few characters feel unfinished, hopefully it's going to change in the future. In CDP Red I trust.

Graphics/Aesthetics
Story
Characters
Car design
Car interiors
Weapon design

Rest is kinda meh

There are so many varied answers, it's cool that a lot of people liked the game, for different reasons. It shows that even if it is imperfect, the game still has qualities that should not be overlooked.

The quest Sweet Dreams.
Specifically the part where Johnny asks V what they will do and V responds with, "I'm going to ask for a refund.", or something along these lines. I immediately wondered if this was a hidden easter egg subtly placed into the game by a disgruntled dev working on the console version of the game. A form of foreshadowing.

Graphics, art direction, atmosphere, environments and city design. These things stood out as really good and memorable.
Everything else missed the mark for me.

Although much shorter than expected, the story. Especially how the theme of death was handled. Some people are very disappointed by the endings but they made me think: "The only choice you can make in Night City is how you are gonna die." And personally, that sounds like the vision of Mike Pondsmith to me and I liked this dark approach.

Also the characters. TW3 was special for me because I could easily name dozens of characters from the game world. Same with Cyberpunk. "Memorable characters" would definitely sum the game up for me. And of course, music and the world design.

Having multiple avenues to tackle missions, with a few major exceptions that have already been raised. It felt a lot like classic Deus Ex at times in that you didn't have to be lethal or immediately take the same avenue, even when you did go guns-blazing. You could hack them and turn them against each other with Cyberpsycho daemons, turn turrets and cameras off, take control of them, overload them, or make them friendly, as well as use the environment to distract enemies. Of course, with relatively shoddy AI in parts it essentially got broken based on how you built your character but in the best moments really gave you a sense of control in terms of how you approached missions, even if you didn't always have the freedom of choice in terms of how they were resolved plot-wise.

Randomly running into that conscious vending machine and periodically doing recurring sidequests with it is probably my favorite surprise content after the Rollercoaster sidequest in Pacifica and one of the few moments where the world feels genuinely reactive. I'd crave more of this.

What i liked most about Cyberpunk 2077 was the anticipation for a new open world rpg. What i still do like is the charackter progress system, the abilities, skills and perks.

- voice acting of female V. So good :ok:
- the characters, especially Panam and Takemura
- character creator, I spend so much time on it there's so many good looks, cant even decide on my character for my second run
- i was really moved by the main story and side stories. Evelyn and Judy questline made me so sad. :cry:
- i sided with Hanako at the end and was left emotionally devastated :sad: But when a game can make you feel this way, wow!
- love the music and am now looking into music genres i didnt know before

Last edited:
Top Bottom