1. Post ending situation, I'll keep it at that to avoid spoilers.
2. NO STASHING LOOTS. They made 5000 doors openable in novigrad but didn't bother to give us room for stashing loots. Kaer Morhen or Dandelion's Inn would be a good place.
3. Trophies should be kept permanently without adding up weight or hang them on the walls at Kaer Morhen.
4. Combat needs SERIOUS balancing. It went from fun to not fun real quick after outlevelled the enemies.
5. Give us more skill slots, damn even passives have to be put into the slots to be in effect, DA:I has 8 limit but passives are ...well...passives duh.
6. Inventory management lacks a lot of filter. Divinity Original Sin with better inventory management like various filters to sort items still sucks, imagine this with less filter, sometimes I want to know which item I pick the latest especially letters or books, but it's placed weirdly in the inventory.
7. New items such as important books with bestiary or unread letters should have more flashy indicators, how do we know if a book will contain new bestiary or treasure locations, the information is inside Geralt's head and Geralt should notice it when going through his inventory, the player should be notified clearly without clicking manually all those books/letters in inventory looking for the ones we missed. I don't know if merchants can have the same diagrams for sale or not, again the info is in Geralt's head, he should notice it and the game informs us the players. I just buy them all.
8. Point of interests on the map should ALWAYS be ON, doesn't matter if they're closed or Geralt is not nearby. They can't expect us to remember places we already visited like in real life even though it's a 3d world. No matter how realistic a world in a game is created it will always be bound by limited textures. Sometimes it takes me a few minutes just to find a barber for haircut/shave and end up googling it.
9. Jump down from not too high places hurts Geralt a lot. Even normal humans like Jackie Chan or parkour practitioners can jump from higher places, why can't Geralt ? He is a witcher with genetic mutations and superhuman strength.
10. Random crashes/freezes. What's the point of making the world without any loading time but random crashes/freezes happens all the time, sometimes it's frequent, sometimes it's less, sometimes not at all, but when it happens in the middle of something it's really annoying.
11. Why not put ALL usable stuffs in 'TAB' menu, but instead we have to equip them first. The same with oil and decoctions and other potions, they deserves their own tabs in inventory. I rarely use oils because I'm too lazy to go through inventory, should make them accessible quicker onscreen using something similar to 'TAB' button or put them in the same window.
12. etc....I will comeback when something pops out. ]:->