What disappointed you about this game?

+
1. I don't like Tsiri, cause she is a woman-warrior. It's not beautiful. If she was ninja at least.
2. I don't like the choice between Triss, Yen and loneliness. Yen is too evil and heartless, Triss is too kind and weak. Why there is no another choice for more adequate girl-mage?
3. World is too bright. I noticed that such popular world like Piranha Bytes Gothic is popular because of it's grayness and realism. Don't make worlds unreally bright and colorfull if u pretend them realistic. Brightness is cheap and plastic.

My biggest disappointments must be:
1) Not having Iorveth in the game. And not having any continuation with Saskia (sparing or killing the dragon).
Not having an expansion featuring Iorveth - and playing in Dol Blethanna
2) Progression system is severely lacking impactful upgrades, too limiting, too slow
3) Combat is overall fun, but could have been much more flexible, complicated, combo based, with more freedom of movement, new abilities, combat maneuvers, variety in weapons and movesets.
4) Not getting an update with better HQ textures, shaders and effects like water, sky, fire, clouds etc - for PC - that represent some of what we saw in E3 2013 trailer.
5) Not getting HDR Support for PC.

I think the developers should at least release 4# and 5# for PC in a form of Enhanced Edition maybe (for free).

Open world with no time limit! Being able to explore everything at your own pace, without consequences made the villains weak, and thus the plot weak.

The Wild Hunt was never threatening because they arrived to the scene on your time, when you were ready. A real villain would've headed off with Ciri and destroyed the world whilst Geralt was running in the fields and picking flowers.

My ideal Witcher 3 would've segmented portions of the world and chaptered them like W1 and vary where you could explore based on your choices like W2.

That and it would have Iorveth and Saskia--a journal entry at least!

Since its the last game of the Trilogy and maybe the last Witcxher ever i just expected some kind of "happily ever after" ending. .
So i was really disappointed when i found out that almost all major NPCs are gone for good after the Main quest is done.
I'd hoped to get an option to save Felicia Cori early in the Game in Novigrad, find Yen, Ciri, TRiss, Keira and others somewhere in the game after the main quest, maybe have them Travel with me to Corvo Bianco..., Priscilla singing again
And i hate that Redanias Forces are still in Oxenfurt and Novigrad and the Order of the eternal fire still exists. One quest to aid Triss, Yen or Ciri to extinguish that fire would have been perfect.

I have not got a lot to moan about with regards to this game, my problems are recent. Originally I played the game on a standard ps4.....then I got a ps4 pro and a decent 4k tv. The state the game was in (I think it was on version 1.31) was when it was at its best. Now it runs horribly on the ps4 pro with the recent botched patches. Fortunately I bought a GOTY edition when it came out and its game version out the box is 1.31 so I still have a version of the game when it was running at its best, problem with that is all my progress and saves are on the original and while I still like to go back into the game from time to time, I played it so much, I pretty much cant stomach a full play through, but if I did, I would have to play the GOTY edition and not let the ps4 pro update it.

It sux abit, the implementation of HDR was minor and the pop in and draw distance issues it now has from them trying to make it 4k* compatible kinda messed it up. They should have just left good enough alone. Playing the game on patch version 1.31 on a ps4 pro on a 4k tv (without the 4k* patches) with boost mode on was in my personal opinion the best state this game was ever in

I just wish that Geralt's actions in W2 had more of an impact in W3. I also thought that some loose ends could've been tied up, my chief bugbear being the fates of Iorveth and Saskia.
Witcher 2 spoilers below:
Saskia
For Saskia I chose to let her live at the final quest of Act 3, having chosen to save Triss earlier in the Act rather than lift Phillipa's spell on Saskia. Later in the epilogue I came across some soldiers who had captured a wounded Iorveth. I fought them and recovered Phillipa EIlhart's dagger which is the enchanted dagger that the player could've used to lift the spell from Saskia. At the least W3 could posit Geralt's attempt at trying to track down Saskia and breaking her free from the spell since he now has the item he needs in his possession
Iorveth
Triss teleported Iorveth to Vergen in the Epilogue, and said that it could take her months to heal him. Perhaps when meeting Triss in Novigrad in W3 a conversation item could've been his eventual fate - died of his wounds, made a recovery, stayed in Vergen, etc

I feel disappointed about cdpr behaviour about the witcher armour textures prepatch 1.20. In order to introduce the dye system they decided to add new colors to witcher armours but in the process they had to replace the old textures for new ones with less quality. A lot of people complaint but they never did something to calm us down.

Attachments

• IMG-20180620-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20180620-WA0005.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 408
I feel disappointed about cdpr behaviour about the witcher armour textures prepatch 1.20. In order to introduce the dye system they decided to add new colors to witcher armours but in the process they had to replace the old textures for new ones with less quality. A lot of people complaint but they never did something to calm us down.
If I at least knew how to contact them I would make them know for sure how I and a great number od people feel about this. I would ask for one new last patch for everyplatform to get back old textures and colors through a switchable-off thibg like the alternative aspects for Ciri, Yen and Triss.

Top Bottom