What do you actually LIKE about the game?

+

"WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE ABOUT THE GAME?"

I like the way the game plays.
Like how the game has been setup.
Like how the game uses real life happenings as entertainment.
Exceptionally like the way you go about the city in/on a vehicle, and have to get used to it's way of driving.
Exceptionally like the way the game looks and feels like real.
Exceptionally like the high amount of content the game has to offer.
Like the way how the game illustrates jobs and gigs.
Like the way how you can to do everything your own way how you want, when you want.
Exceptionally like the way how the game allows for mods to be used, and the way they're implemented.
Exceptionally like how seemingly infinite the game's capability seems to spawn and despawn.
Like how I'm hopelessly addicted to the game.
Like how Cyberpunk gravely extended my fun and pleasure in gaming, as I was actually about to quit.

All and all, there's enough to like. :)(y)

Definitely the parkour.
lm5pdsAnNgLaLOG3gFT9nwNFDEWwOC31YrSZ8miEz4E.gif

The writing is exceptional. Not just the story but the quality of the dialogue itself. And that's very hard to do in any medium, let alone a computer game: the characters live and breathe their own personalities with every word they speak.

That and the extraordinarily level of effort that's gone into detailing the world, so that every neighbourhood has its own stories and discernible personality, and every random spot on the map has something new and unexpected to see, eg the abandoned train station in the middle of nowhere where you can pick up how it fell to ruin; the mass layoffs at Delamain told via the computer screens.

Frankly, I find the work that's gone into creating such a detailed world utterly staggering.

What do I like about the game? Well, it is very pretty.
I spent a very long time just driving around and exploring Night City.

I'd say it's well-animated, but it's all mo-cap; speaking as an animator myself, it seems a little like cheating, but that's just me. Closest I come to that is putting a reference clip mapped onto a plane into the scene just so I have a basis for what I do, like having a model or a bowl of fruit during a sketch class.
Sorry; end digression.

It is very well-acted and the dialogue is quite well-written.
Many scenes got quite poignant and touching, and if you didn't get attached to Jackie like he's a brother from another mother, your heart is made of stone.
So there'z that.

For the moment they're only accessible via mods, but I hope that CDPR will incorporate them as standard chosable options in the game. But currently via use of mods I like also

* Hairstyles of Claire, 2023s Rogue, Lizzy Wizzy, and some others.
* Vehicle reskin styles for both cars and motorcycles. I had the CT-3X Black in use first, but then I discovered the Mox style (blue/silver/ yellow windscreen) for a default motorbike.

I'm sure others have many more examples like this.
My point being: they are already in the game and apparently functional :)
Love to start running and riding around a little like that.

This does bring the complication though of maintaining 4 parallel playthroughs ...

;)
I had no idea there was a Mox version of a motorbike? I know there's a Mox convertible outside Lizzies but i've never seen a bike version. I've gotta go looking now :ROFLMAO:

I had no idea there was a Mox version of a motorbike? I know there's a Mox convertible outside Lizzies but i've never seen a bike version. I've gotta go looking now :ROFLMAO:
I should clarify perhaps. I Use a mox reskin on the normal CT-3X. I do not think a normal bike in those colors exists, in the same way as the black one. But maybe the bike will look like one of those Tyger Claw types with the huge office chair on them ;)

Tracked down the image I have of it.
photomode_01042021_174717.png

Last edited:
I love that bike. I wish I could keep the black one. It always despawns after a few minutes or If I leave it for too long. I will grab that mod cheers.

On topic I love the graphics, the feel of the city. The exploration, the crafting. The multiple entry modes for quests, crafting. The freedom.

Last edited:
I should clarify perhaps. I Use a mox reskin on the normal CT-3X. I do not think a normal bike in those colors exists, in the same way as the black one. But maybe the bike will look like one of those Tyger Claw types with the huge office chair on them ;)

Tracked down the image I have of it.
View attachment 11210224
That does look awesome. Does it have Mox decals? Or is it just a paint reskin?

I personally love the Gigs and the NCPD side activities

I observed that each Gig has a story of its own, and they are really good.

Regarding NCPD side activities, I like reading the shards after killing everyone. It shows a scenario of what was really going on through the conversations between gang members

Both of these are much better than Skyrim's radiant quests where you just kill the bandits and be done with it. Here, they have fleshed it out well with short stories and scenarios

Story of course. CDPR's strength is its story and that's why I decided not to refund (Playing on PS4 Slim) because I love the story.

Jackie is Bae, I wish they let us experience those few months that got skipped during Night City intro. Or maybe try to bring him back (Through Soulkiller or something)

I love reading the shards, it's so rich with the lore of Cyberpunk. Also gives a good background on the kind of world V is in

A good idea to get some positve vibes flowing. (Or vibing? That sounds too adult toy-ish, doesn't it?)

The characters. Johnny F..ing Silverhand. Oh my god, what a guy.
I love the urge of the main storyline, and I actually like how the minor missions, 'blue' events just feel so mundane compared to the main storlyine.
Once again, the characters. Takemura, Wakako, Panam and the gang, our favourite Ripperdoc and Night City which is a character on it's own, and we are its bloodflow.
The atmoshpere.
The small things like the roller coaster, your cat, Mr. Nibbles, and minor details like you come accross a certain associate with a pair of concrete boots under water, all the side stories that are revealed through messages and thins you find by coincidence. How desperate the city can grow.
The music, the voice actors, the sounds in general.
I love the weapons, the clothes, that you can develop multiple styles.

The game is too easy sometimes even on harder difficulties but I love how you are not forced to one style vs another (like in the new Deus Ex games for example where non-lethal stealth gave you a lot of xp boosts so why would you go any other way)

I like just driving out listening to 'Night City', 'With Her' or any of the Samurai songs. I became a fan of a fictional band.
I like all the noise all the buzzing, even though it is make believe, it feels like a lot is going on.

The dialogues, even using the old (i mean the released in 1990 pen n paper RPG-old) slang it feels so much more natural than most of the games out there. They just have a natural flow to them, logging in to AC Valhalla after this just felt so artificial.

And the storyline. I didn't spoil anything for myself before getting started, and the rush of adrenaline on Konpeki plaza when a certain someone deals with another certain someone, oh boy!

I love that the whole architecture makes sense, the city seems like a natural, living breathing organism and locations, they make sense.

- I love the beautiful futuristic city with attention to details, it feels like a real and living city
- I love V
- I love the great characters like Johnny, Takemura, Panam, Judy, Misty, Jackie, weird but I feel actually glad when I see them ;)
- I love almost everything about the main story and the side quests
- I love how the information about the characters and the NC is not presented in long conversations, but it is up to the player to check shards, messages on the computers, explore the city
- I love the good free stuff like cool vehicles and iconic weapons
- I love having the freedom to do almost everything I want and the way I want it, there are so many ways to play the game
- I like the possibility to fight in many ways and the option to not kill the enemies
- I love being netrunner/thief
- I like the driving, now the third person is fixed, especially at night
- The music is always on and when I don't play the game I listen to the game soundtrack
- I HATE that the game is so addicting, I started the fourth character after patch 1.2 :)

I quickly became a fan of CDPR after having played The Witcher 2, so the best part for me is always the main story. Although I've spent a lot of time doing side quests in Cyberpunk2077, the open world is less important to me. I love story driven games and Cyberpunk has a lot of details that many seem to miss.
Edit: I like that I can choose between stealth and combat when entering enemy territory. Quickhacking is fun and the iconic weapons are well designed.

Last edited:
I liked some of the scopes on pistols/hand cannon feel. Wish the scopes were more modular, but they're fine/enjoyable as is.

Top Bottom