What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

+

Guest 3847602

That's very encouraging 😌 although I'd prefer a post ending expansion (and maybe this is not the case if Keanu is involved another time), but it's another clear sign that CDPR continues to invest many prior resources to cb2077
I'd love post-ending expansion, too, but I always thought if it's gonna happen, it's going to be the second of the two (same as it was for TW3).

There is a news piece that talks about Pacifica being sold for a single euro dollar. There is also something in the the Nomad beginning that says something about a drug in Pacifica. So, that would make sense.
But, if we have to listen all the news, it appears sure there will be an expansion settled at Crystal Palace... There are at least 5/6 elements they're referring to it :D !!
It may be interesting if the expansion settled in Pacifica see a new nomad clan against the Animals or something like this :)

But, if we have to listen all the news, it appears sure there will be an expansion settled at Crystal Palace... There are at least 5/6 elements they're referring to it :D !!
It may be interesting if the expansion settled in Pacifica see a new nomad clan against the Animals or something like this :)

There's also something regarding O'Neil station one and two in the Shards lore thing.

Guest 3847602

There's also something regarding O'Neil station one and two in the Shards lore thing.
In 2018 there was a rumour about CDPR Cracow working on the fragment of the game that was to be set on the Moon, so there's another possible setting for expansion.
https://www.gamepressure.com/newsroom/cyberpunk-2077-will-be-an-fps-new-information-leaked/ze57b
Although it was only a rumour, it's worth noting that the article mentioned FPP and wallrunning and both turned out to be true, even though the wallrunning was eventually abandoned.
In CP2020 there is a whole supplement dedicated to space called "Deep Space" (low orbit, moon bases,mars, mining in the asteroid belt... quite detailed) and in CP2077 you can find references not just of Crystal Palace, but a Militech Mars base for the rich and an the corpo lifepath starts with a screw up of Arasaka with ESA (and radio news about that) so its not that crazy.
But, don´t know was really a very different setting than the "default" urban setting (you don´t mess with bullets in a space habitat, gravity effects, cyberware)... it all depends (if they go that path) how they implement it.

Guest 3847602

But, don´t know was really a very different setting than the "default" urban setting (you don´t mess with bullets in a space habitat, gravity effects, cyberware)... it all depends (if they go that path) how they implement it.
Yeah, but I don't think this would apply to the Moon settlements. Weren't Tycho and Copernicus both underground cities?

Yeah, but I don't think this would apply to the Moon settlements. Weren't Tycho and Copernicus both underground cities?
Indeed, but with some ala Total Recall glasses on it. In the ruleset more or less was "all weapons confiscated when picking an orbital flight"... then they had "soft bullets" and "flechettes" the police/security-so no rule out guns, but different stuff and tasers or emps also-. Tycho and Copernicus would be funnier than an O'Neil or Crystal Palace no? Low gravity, and more maze type.

In CP2020 there is a whole supplement dedicated to space called "Deep Space" (low orbit, moon bases,mars, mining in the asteroid belt... quite detailed) and in CP2077 you can find references not just of Crystal Palace, but a Militech Mars base for the rich and an the corpo lifepath starts with a screw up of Arasaka with ESA (and radio news about that) so its not that crazy.
But, don´t know was really a very different setting than the "default" urban setting (you don´t mess with bullets in a space habitat, gravity effects, cyberware)...

effects, cyberware)... it all depends (if they go that path) how they implement it.

"Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son-of-a-bitch in space!"

Yeah, I know about "Deep Space" :) ! And it would be a dream a big, VERY big expansion about Crystal Palace, technological and netrunner themes, the ESA, and all that was connected to NightCorp, mister blu eyes and consciousness !
But I'd like also an expansion similar to "Mad Max" style, settled in the badlands, or in Pacifica ;)

Honestly I would love to see more quality of life and asthetics. I can see an expansion around being able to buy a new apartment, decorate it and lounge around. Adding little things like being able to sit on a bench, smoke a cig or drink at the bar like in cutscenes rather than just buying a drink and using it from your inventory.

Make Night City feel more alive, if not with npcs and events but with V themself. Give V more manerisms and mundane things in the world to interact with just to feel more alive.

I can see the subway being a part of this too. Rather than teleporting around you can take the sub, sit down or stand. Maybe even pick up a guitar and make a few eddies while we ride... Think making V feel more alive outside of cutscenes would make the game more enjoyable to some at least.

Honestly I would love to see more quality of life and asthetics. I can see an expansion around being able to buy a new apartment, decorate it and lounge around. Adding little things like being able to sit on a bench, smoke a cig or drink at the bar like in cutscenes rather than just buying a drink and using it from your inventory.

Make Night City feel more alive, if not with npcs and events but with V themself. Give V more manerisms and mundane things in the world to interact with just to feel more alive.

I can see the subway being a part of this too. Rather than teleporting around you can take the sub, sit down or stand. Maybe even pick up a guitar and make a few eddies while we ride... Think making V feel more alive outside of cutscenes would make the game more enjoyable to some at least.

(y) Cyberpunk always had that foundation on roleplaying and immersion going back to the 90s I believe. It's no wonder why some wanted, and kind of expected features like the ideas you mentioned.

- More customization or reason to have an apartment.
Your energy regenerates worth every save anyway, so what's the point in sleeping somwhere?
-Better and decent Synth/Dark/Cyberwave music, maybe collaboration with Caprneter Brut and Scandroid.
- More Melee only or stealth missions. Most of the game you can just gung ho it, with zero repercussions for a fail.
- Retry option on failed missions.
-Fix on Graffiti mission. Once you pass the mission it's attached to,you can't do anything with it, and as a completionist it's hard to take that you won't 100% it.
- more side jobs, but with Arasaka, Militech, and side jobs with different factions like the aldecados and Maelstrom with a view to currying favour percentage with a certain faction so you can walk safely in a certain area and get back up in missions.
-Fix to citizens eating invisible food or drinking from non existent bottles.
-Fix to items/enemies falling through the floor.
-All rare loot selectable via the menu.
-Possibility to buy more property
-Host your own fight nights, and more brawls. you're a legend, why can't you set up fights that aren't just beat up brat?
- customization for vehicles like you promised!

- More customization or reason to have an apartment.
Oh, that reminds me of one of the promised features from years ago: to take your fuckdates to your apartment, fuck with them and have them hanging around there in your house/lying in your bed. I. Wanted. That.

Which also raises the point that there are almost no casual sex partners in this game, only whores, romances, and Meredith

Top Bottom