What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

+
GENERAL:
- more complex side quest about Police, Trauma Team, Militech, Biotechnica, NetWatch ( :love: ) and of course NightCorp :sneaky:
- new radio station with 80's synthwave music
- 2 or 3 new important characters
- some new minigames (these are important in a cyberpunk universe, aaaaahhhh dear CDPR :cry:)

TECHNICAL:
- fix the HDR
- add the support to FSR in next gen patch
- improve crowd system
- add more vendors and interactive things (like holographic ads for example)
- little improvements to police
- add new enemies with better AI
- better meteo system: more fog, pollution, and rain

GAMEPLAY:
- new type of weapons
- new reputation system (a sort of tier one reputation among the corporations)
- nerf some weapons (like overwatch) and all the perks
- a new difficult setting with each perk bonus reduced to 10% of the original one ( 3% become 0.3%... so it becomes harder to be overpowered and full of bonuses)

Last edited:
+Option to hide enemy health bars
+Option/slider for aim sensitivity on controller, no scope, the normal iron sight
+Option to increase FOV
+More aliveness and action in Pacifica
+New stealth takedons, lethal and non lethal
+New interessant characters
+New super cool cyberpunk story-quests
+Fliying cars, fliying cops and MAX-TAC cars,
+Quests/story including MAX-TAC and Trauma Team
+New Skill for Wall-Run
+Subway
+Own a fliying car
+Apartment customization, invite people t the apartment
+New smart weapons
+New Cyberware

I trust CDPR to deliver a true cyberpunk experience in the future. Off the top of my head, Netwatch sidequests.

20210703002128_1.jpg

More of the city, I do not want a new area I want more of what we have opened up and realized. I want more gigs and quests, maybe a second storyline to run parallel to the first so we have more choices as we level from 1-50. I want the city to be more interactive, the animosity between gangs heightened.

New protagonist with a storyline that’s far less scripted and far less cinematic and instead is far more open and relies on what the player does and how during his journey to a personalized conclusion accordingly.

With new protagonist -> new skills (utility, social, exploration…) and gameplay opportunities (some of which can well work in V’s campaign too).

Repurposing of smart guns (with the aid of hand- and eye-/brain-implants) into being a neural simulation of the characters hand-eye-coordination regarding targeting. Effectively offering an active timed focus based target-locking system that operates and scaled under the characters own aptitudes (to-hit chances and cool for keeping the focus) and its progression therein, negating much of the requirement for twitching but increasing the need for being more methodical and tactical during combat.

Overhauled (or at least heavily readjusted) itemization.

Overhauled (or at least heavily readjusted) crafting.

Overhauled (or at least heavily readjusted) charactersystems (stats, skills, perks).

Yeah. That’s a lot. But it is what what I’d ”desire”, if that’s the right word to use.

TL;DR - Generally depth in the existing stuff. I want just about the same Police Wanted system, Street Cred rework, more fashion and gun options, but I'm hoping to list things others probably haven't listed.

GENERAL: More items in the item pool for Vendor variety.
  1. +SUB: 2-5 More junk items to scatter in the world with varied use for selling/dismantling
  2. +SUB: Rare collection items - Statues/Paintings/BDs/Remnants of simpler times (In-game worth goods to keep or sell with bonuses for sets to sell at once)
  3. +SUB: Commercial food items - Sweet foods in plastic containers/Fast foods in tub containers from the streets/Crispy snacks (The hope is to create variety of foods that diff vendors sell.
GENERAL: Vendor groups and unique differences.
  1. +SUB: Gun vendors sell gun-type specific mods in greater abundance than other vendors across NC (One vendor sells one of each type of weapon, but for Shotguns has more options/unique possible mods, other vendor somewhere else sells more for an assault rifle class)
  2. +SUB: Food vendor groups for Street food, cafe, restaurants, little shops (using the above mentioned added food variety)
  3. +SUB: Food vendors on streets offer to buy in inventory or take quick action to eat on the spot [few second animation] (+HP, +Stamina recovery)
  4. +SUB: Food vendors in cafe's or small street-side markets offer to buy in inventory or sit down to eat [Options to eat/buy/leave for as long as the player wants to stay there]
GENERAL: Properties (It's probably already requested, so I'll keep it short for the sake of the next point)
  1. +SUB: Ability to buy a house with a parking location
  2. +SUB: Ability to store/display collectibles if the player desired not to sell (tied with previously selling or keeping collectibles)
GENERAL: Car modification
  1. +SUB: Bought standard model cars (unmodified or not Nomad-ish) can be brought to few types of mechanics around NC for engine tweaks
  2. +SUB: Few Standard model cars (popular types) can have a market for body modifications (Purpously expensive to prevent modifying EVERY car)
  3. +SUB: Most cars can be brought for simple vinyls/decal treatment to not just NC mechanics, but possibly nomads too.
  4. +SUB: Since a car can be called in to drive up... Ability to buy a component 'brain' for the car to autopath to destinations (expensive)

This list progressively got more difficult, but I'll stop here. I have way more in me to suggest, but I'm a mere mortal and working up to meaningful depths after release isn't profitable

Apart from the obvious story, rpg and gameplay enhancements, I would like to see more interactions with items and environments. It was great implemented in the quests and that made scenes so memorable and awesome, for example eating yakitori with Goro at the market, drinking coffee with Kerry etc. I just want traveling in the open world would be just as memorable. Like being able to sit on the bench and watch the sky while reading some stuff, visit caffee and actually drink coffee, inspect weapons (the existing animations for those are awesome when inserted in the slot, you can see how detailed the weapons are) and items at home.

These are little things, I know. But it's what made the gaming experience a lot more immersive. Cheers!

2021-04-05_1955_1.png

The list for me is too long.

But what it all boils down to is immersion.
I presumed I would be completely and utterly immersed in this game, especially when they made decisions like first person only, to not bring the players out of that immersion. But what we got (and from what I can tell having read the forums lately and seeing recent youtube vids etc, as I haven't played this game since December) was a lifeless(but very pretty) zombie of a world.

From what we were promised before release to what was actually released are two entirely different things, and at this stage I have no hope of it ever becoming the game I wished it was.

I spent over 1000 hours playing their other big hit (the Witcher 3) as it was just so good. Had me hooked all the way through, especially the expansion blood and wine, so much so I had to play back through the game again several times.
My hope was the same (and more) with this one, but after putting in 130 hours and less than 1 calendar month(and this was very forced btw) I was left with a very bitter taste in my mouth.

How much trust many of us gave to CDPR to deliver on this, hell the entire gaming community were rooting for CDPR, the word that literally everyone I met gave was that they were the soul company left that was there for the gamer, every other big brand had become a monster and only wanted our money, but not CDPR. And it was a real kick in the teeth for me when it was proven otherwise.

This trip was quite an emotional one for myself. I waited years for this game, along with my dad, who died in the mean time waiting for this to come out. And to see the disappointment across the net as well as experiencing it for myself on top of what was the worst year of my life (pandemic, losing family members, covid related illnesses, etc) put me on a real big downer, I am autistic and was REALLY relying on this game to give me a little bit of relief from this rotten world, my own bad for relying on that I guess. I was however lucky the birth of my son(a miracle baby, as we were told we'd never have another one) in the new year has kept me very busy until now and I finally get to sit down and write something about this.

I don't know if there is anyone out there that can give me some hope for the future of this game? I haven't even finished the story yet, which has never happened before, I always finish what I started. And it's not even because the story was bad, because it wasn't, it was pretty good. It's just all the other stuff that makes this feel like a lifeless world.

At this point I'd probably make do with a futuristic GTA, as then at least it would have SOME playability, as currently I feel it has none.
I mean they have the bare bones here to finish the game into something marvellous, but it is going to take some serious serious work to get there, and I just don't have the faith that this company can do it anymore.

Anyways, i'll probably check back in another 6 months or so to see how we're doing and sorry for being so emotional, gaming has always been a means of release from this f'ked up world we live in and CP2077 looked for a while like it'd be the ultimate release.

Guest 3847602

Something related to Pacifica.
Apparently, Kang Tao is interested in moving in and taking the area for themselves, they'd need to clear out the district of crime and gangs first. Could be the interesting setup for expansion, especially if we'd get to choose who to side with...

Something related to Pacifica.
Apparently, Kang Tao is interested in moving in and taking the area for themselves, they'd need to clear out the district of crime and gangs first. Could be the interesting setup for expansion, especially if we'd get to choose who to side with...
Yep, for the cheap price of only one symbolic eddie !
Since there is only one GIG, it would be really nice to add some content in this neighborhood :)

Top Bottom