What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

+
-people on bikes.
-more tattoos and able to put them on different body parts.
-endless random events to keep the city less boring.
-more braindance.
-able to try on clothes before buying.
-apartment accessories with an actual closet where your clothes you bought hang.
-able to own other pets and change their cyberwear and take them on missions.
-more joytoys..able to call them up or go to brothels like the Witcher.
-more mercenary type missions..rescue people..bounty hunt..assassinate..ect.

I personally would love an expansion that takes place after the main story's ending. Perhaps it could take place about six months after the original ending. I imagine CDPR would have to come up with a situation that takes into account how the player ended the game.

Aside from that, I would also like to see an expansion that involves the ability of bringing one of the supporting characters ((i.e., Judy, Panam, River, or Kerry) along as a companion for the expansion mission.

"WHAT DO YOU DESIRE FOR THE FIRST EXPANSION (NOT DLC) ? MAKE A LIST"

The other half of Pacifica released.
The coach and helicopter as drivable vehicles.
Purchasable villa like the ones of some Samurai members.
(Road) build mechanic with which you can build your own neighborhoods, roads, bridges and tunnels.

Major combat AI rework. Got sucked back into the game testing the new videocard, which is definitely a plus for the game on the whole, and was very disappointed at how combat AI is still basically the same it was at release, with enemies just taking cover and doing very little to present a challenge, distant enemies doing nothing and enemies in search mode are still not capable to find their way to you.

Something related to Pacifica.
Apparently, Kang Tao is interested in moving in and taking the area for themselves, they'd need to clear out the district of crime and gangs first. Could be the interesting setup for expansion, especially if we'd get to choose who to side with...
With Peralez Major will be more difficult, but its not the 1st time a politician changes his mind (and this politician, you know). But I will need to re-spec V hair,pistol skills and turn the italian audio:

Unless we play as Rehabs, then we need also TV commercials in-game:

Once you take down an enemy not kill them, you can heal them and befriend them so they can help you in your quest and not be part of original traits to a specific gang. A personal npc that fights for you now but goes back into the world as normal when that quest is spent. Every door in night city should have the potential to be opened at some point with earned XP's. Even if its a room to hide from gangs or police. So many requests but not enough life time to list them.

I just want the ability to skip all the interminable garbage that isn't quite gameplay but isn't quite a cutscene either: conversations where you don't get to make any meaningful decisions (like the car ride with Dex), the entire braindance subplot, the Johnny Silverhands flashbacks... let me actually play the damn game please.

If I had to add something, I'd go with the ability to alter my character's appearance after creation.

I could make a long list, some reasonable requests, some not.

But, probably what sticks out to me the most is I would like to see more execute animations. Silent take downs depending on which weapons you have equipped; not always just a choke-hold every single time. There's no need for a choke hold if you have a knife equipped.

Also if they are standing next to a ledge, or kind of close, let me just kick them off the side and let them fall. Especially if they are scavengers. They deserve the worst deaths in the game.

Without changing the game into something it will never be (trying to be realistic):

1) Impactful choices in coversations. Majority of new quests/gigs should have minimum of two resolutions.
2) I want to invest money into property and customize it.
3) MORE clothing options. Ability to customize your features by visiting some clinic or whatever.
4) More interaction with various establishments in the city - bars, fast food/street food, talking to NPCs instead of shards, being able to use various stuff on the streets from vending machines to benches and buying a bj in an alley (not necessary joking, just free your mind, add FUN stuff)...
5) If possible, improve traffic and cops.

If I had complete authority over the universe?
Also with an unlimited budget :)
A new mode so as not to touch the main game too much, which would add any idea of the players even the most eccentric ideas.
Techno-necromancer who try invade the earth, why not.
Possibility to buy all penthouses/apartments in Night City (even the Peralez's one) and rent them, why not.
Buy out Delamain and have our own taxi company, why not.
Become the boss of Jig Jig Street and all that goes with it, why not.

I really trust CDPR devs but if we are talking about what would be cool:

-Quest/events related to gangs/corps/Police, Trauma Team, Militech, Biotechnica, NetWatch, etc
-Join Millitech, we are hiring... and actually being able to join them
-Perhaps a rep system to befriend with Los Valentinos or other gangs.

-Editor for gun/car customization.

My want is simple: I want to break into the Crystal Palace, and wreak havoc with my Caliburn. Not avail on pressing V? Ok. Just give me any Caliburn that is already there.

It can be made as an avail side quest and a natural extension of the secret sun ending.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, right.

I also want the opportunity to root out Scavs, just like Voodoo Boys (ranyon, huh? I will show you...). Even if it means having to kill 1,000 of them without making a save.

Last edited:
Stock market: Okay, hear me out. I know the game is too short for long-term stuff, but that's not the point here. Invest your eddies into shares of a megacorp and use the stockholder influence it gets you to gain access to top-tier equipment not available on the street: next-gen cyberware, experimental cyberdecks and programs, weapons so dangerous that simply knowing about them scares the drek out of the CDPD, or even something as simple as custom-ordered clothes. Combine this influence with your street rep, and it could lead to a whole new series of gigs concerning corporate espionage, sabotage, blackmail, and assassination.

Screwing with the sheep: Feeling bored? How about planting drugs on some random gonk, dropping an anonymous tip to CDPD, and sitting back to watch the fun? Or slipping a grenade on somebody and watching it blow up in the middle of the street? How about something as simple as hacking some nearby corpo's bank account and liberating a few eddies for yourself? In Night City, you're either predator or prey; we should be able to get out there and feed on the weak if we choose.

Breaking into random buildings: Maybe I don't want to but some piece of hardware from a vendor and the trash I'm finding on gang goons' bodies isn't worth my time. Why can't I break into a gun shop or a warehouse and lift some gear for myself if I want? Or maybe I just feel like raiding the neighbor's place for some free beer? Think of the adventure possibilities of raiding some place and finding some widget I could ransom back to some corp (the Flathead for example?), info I could use for blackmail, or even something that sends corporate hit squads after me?

Custom coloring for weapons and equipment: Not for nothing, but some of us like simple color schemes for our stuff. I should be able to take the gun I use with the nausea-inducing neon magenta color scheme and redo it in basic black, or color coordinate my clothes so I don't look like a paint shop threw up on me.

Random, deliberate attacks on you: Nobody stays at the top forever, mainly because the higher you go the more people there are gunning for your spot. As your street cred goes up, your rep should make you a target for people looking to make a name for themselves by taking you down. Naturally, they don't all have to be serious challenges. It could be played for amusement to have some knock-kneed gonk with delusions of adequacy thinking he can take you down and falling on his own face in the process.

Top Bottom