What do you like about gwent.

+
My first post on this forum, what i liked:
1) the art works
2) CDPR is generous, everyday i can get around 1-2 kegs
3) the witcher franchise

what i dislike:
1) the game always freeze after the match!
2) lack of single player contain
3) a bit pricey for the premium version of cards and keg..

I loved gwent in witcher 3,i always was running to see who can i challenge next,long ago i even made a post on FB that they need to make gwent stand alone.So the day i heard it will come true i sighed up right away for beta.i got early key and playing since then,i must say current state of gwent i don't like i hope it will change soon.

I've seen people mention how mature it is. That's one of the things I like about the Witcher in general. It translates into card art too. Though Poor Fucking Infantry needs to make a return.

Also, Tripple Triad from FF VIII was my favorite mini game ever, so a card game in Witcher 3 was an instant win.

I still think my favourite thing is the artwork of the cards. I remember it was seeing a premium First Light on a youtube vid Furo put up and thinking holy crap that looks so cool, that got me into Gwent in the first place.
Since then I've completely abandoned Hearthstone and TESL.
I also like that I no longer have to deal with pirate warriors that spam thank you emotes while beating you in 5 turns. And so far there doesn't seem to be a Gwent equivalent. I think I've probably only played one game where my opponent has spammed emotes. And I'm very thankful for that.

I've thought about this post for awhile now.And wanted to add something meaningful. But I have to just about agree with everyone's points of view. I like it for the Art.Premium cards.The Witcher 3 version I think is the basis for (most) people.I know I was one of the cheerleaders a few months after playing W3 that just had to have a stand alone game.I'm pretty sure I signed a couple of petitions lol

This Community I have met some nice people and enjoy reading here every day.

I'm Thankful that CDPR picked me (a lot of us) day one for the closed beta test.. it's been a high light of my many years of gaming and alpha/beta testing products

I have never been one to play this type of game.It's always RPG or FPS.. And latley a lot of VR gaming
So it's a nice chill game for me.

When I'm deep in enemy territory with my team and got mortars and gun fire hitting all around us .. or On the Death Star blowing it up..or in virtual reality with a buddy on Mars taking out massive alien hordes .. I cant wait to the end of the night with a few rounds of Gwent.

Top Bottom