what do you think about Phiilippa eye in the next Game

+
what do you think about Phiilippa eye in the next Game

For me
i don think she will be fully health ( her eye ) in the next game even she r[font="Calibri, sans-serif"]estore all of[/font] her eye it will not be the same she can see but the look may gruesome

like the story in The Lady of the Lake hope she not end up like that damn Vilgefortz ( a [font="Calibri, sans-serif"]Sorcerer [/font]who followed ciri to the Tower of the Gulls ) he lose has left eye and after that he spent a a lot of time to build some macabre eyeball is taking about 6 mouth ! to build that one ( just one eyeball ) in books he can see in 3 dimention

Closer,’ hissed Vilgefortz.

Now she (ciri) could see what had happened to his face. The lefteye was significantly smaller than the right, blinking and squinting in a wrinkled eye socket. His gaze was terrible.
[font="Calibri, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="Calibri, sans-serif"]and am find that is most curious [/font][font="Calibri, sans-serif"]what about philippa case she lost 2 eyeball they case almost like it just ..[/font]a little bit different [font="Calibri, sans-serif"] i hope they have some different magic in [/font][font="Calibri, sans-serif"]Sorcerer and sorceress i mean their other heal spell they can user not like that [/font][font="Calibri, sans-serif"] [/font]Vilgefortz....[font="Calibri, sans-serif"] [/font]

[font="Calibri, sans-serif"]([/font]wonder[font="Calibri, sans-serif"] any one in [/font][font="Calibri, sans-serif"]lodge can help her on this case )[/font].

well what to you think on this ?

Yeah, during that eye-gouging scene I was thinking - ouch, that got to hurt! But Philippa wasn't broken in any way, which actually speaks volumes about how strong-willed she is. Iorveth and the soldiers in Loc Muinne got a taste of it. :)

I think Philippa will be fine. Yen was blinded at Sodden Hill, but completely recovered. Philippa is extremely powerful, so she will be able to regenerate the new eyes in short time with no problem, even if it will involve a lot of pain. And now she got a little pay-back list with Radovid's name on the top. I am actually more concerned about his fate, and not Philippa's eyes.

She'll regen her eyes or place gems in each socket to let her see. Phillipa is one of the most powerful mages in the lore, she's going to adapt just fine.

that is true Yen was blinded and recovered but she did lose all eyeball ! like philippa and the question is how long to regenerate her new eyeball

even place gems in each socket is still use a lot of time i mean The Witcher 3 Trailer already said 6 mouth after the invasion let hope she com back with 2 eyeball not just one of it !!!

AnisaSretaputes said:
For me
i don think she will be fully health ( her eye ) in the next game even she r[font="Calibri, sans-serif"]estore all of[/font] her eye it will not be the same she can see but the look may gruesome

like the story in The Lady of the Lake hope she not end up like that damn Vilgefortz ( a [font="Calibri, sans-serif"]Sorcerer [/font]who followed ciri to the Tower of the Gulls ) he lose has left eye and after that he spent a a lot of time to build some macabre eyeball is taking about 6 mouth ! to build that one ( just one eyeball ) in books he can see in 3 dimention

Closer,’ hissed Vilgefortz.

Now she (ciri) could see what had happened to his face. The lefteye was significantly smaller than the right, blinking and squinting in a wrinkled eye socket. His gaze was terrible.
[font="Calibri, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="Calibri, sans-serif"]and am find that is most curious [/font][font="Calibri, sans-serif"]what about philippa case she lost 2 eyeball they case almost like it just ..[/font]a little bit different [font="Calibri, sans-serif"] i hope they have some different magic in [/font][font="Calibri, sans-serif"]Sorcerer and sorceress i mean their other heal spell they can user not like that [/font][font="Calibri, sans-serif"] [/font]Vilgefortz....[font="Calibri, sans-serif"] [/font]

[font="Calibri, sans-serif"]([/font]wonder[font="Calibri, sans-serif"] any one in [/font][font="Calibri, sans-serif"]lodge can help her on this case )[/font].

well what to you think on this ?

Do you know for a fact that she'll be in TW3? My bet is she either won't be there at all or her story will be explained in a letter or codex entry somewhere like Shani in TW2.

Thothistox said:
Do you know for a fact that she'll be in TW3? My bet is she either won't be there at all or her story will be explained in a letter or codex entry somewhere like Shani in TW2.

What? And to ditch one of the most interesting, if not THE most interesting character, who has an incredible potential for plot development? No, no, no!!!

I remember Vilgefortz spent a lot time to restore his face and one eye, but couldn't finish it.
And Filippa appearance in TW3 is still the question.

Thothistox said:

But i think she will be in the next game don you think if should be fully with the last game I meant the last part of witcher they goanna to makeall the Characters from the book as possible and this game it bigger them Skyrim that also mean we have a high chance to meet her in some quest and of course don forget her entire Lodge ofSorceress
they play a[font="Calibri, sans-serif"] [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]many role[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]in the witcher world [font="Calibri, sans-serif"](most [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]impotent) if you read[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]The Lady of the Lake in ChapterEleven philippa was also the one who vote on leting ciri go to Rivia ( to meet witcher )

( they member must be around 7 or 9 if both triss and yennefer still count... is will be.I wonder what they goanna look like )

Philippa eilhert - FrancescaFindabair - Emean aep Sivney -Silede Tansarville
- MargaritaLaux-Antille - KeiraMetz - FringillaVigo

And [font=Calibri, sans-serif]let see CDPJ RED can do thistask because all the Characters in the game like Sorceress I think is was hardto create it Decried they on the book their face their gesture their style as youknow all the sorceress in the witcher series was so attractive beautiful andsmart in they natural if you Remember they make a lot of impression on thewitcher 2 I know is not must just philippa sile and triss is was enough to makea eye candy [/font]
DON YOU THINK

I hope she will be allright. I wouldn't have a problem with showing her as fully recovered from this wound. Yen was also healed, same for Vilgefortz. It's just about time..

Again - I hope she will be fine and all her enemies will feel that. They are also on my blacklist.

vivax: +1

Personally I think she (and the few remaining lodge members) will have been too busy running and hiding from angry dragons, scoiatael arrows, crusading order knights, hate filled peasants, fellow sorcerers etcetera, to have had much time working on regenerating or making new eyes.

bloth: and what about reign in Pontar state, participating in new Chapter, controlling dragon etc? ;)

They (as the best side in the witcher 2 ) have many things to do and many words to say in W3.. Scoia'tael could be quite fine with them (of course not that amorous elf), because non-humen found their new state.

Peasants could be also fine, because they led them to victory. They have also new state.
(I hope I remember that ending correctly)

Untenable, Philippa would be a moron to return to the Pontar when all of the North sees her as a kingslayer and mass murderer.

Either way she'll still be hunted by crusading knights, Iorveth and probably every other scoiatael (they don't like being used after Nilfgaard,) the peasantry who allready hate and fear them, the fellow mages etcetera. She has no army as the peasants will not fight for her, the noble will not back a woman who tried to slay their kin at Loc Muinne, and the dwarves will have heard the rumours coming out of Loc Muinne.

Letho finished the lodge in one stroke, anything else is wishful thinking.

The only thing the Lodge has going on for it is maybe if they still control the dragon. Other than that, the Lodge is extremely weakened.
That said I htink it will still participate in the war, in a clandestine behind the scenes way.

Bloth said:
Untenable, Philippa would be a moron to return to the Pontar when all of the North sees her as a kingslayer and mass murderer.

Either way she'll still be hunted by crusading knights, Iorveth and probably every other scoiatael (they don't like being used after Nilfgaard,) the peasantry who allready hate and fear them, the fellow mages etcetera. She has no army as the peasants will not fight for her, the noble will not back a woman who tried to slay their kin at Loc Muinne, and the dwarves will have heard the rumours coming out of Loc Muinne.

that was depend a save game that we are gona put on the next game

( i think if we help triss all you say will happen ) but still she got a dragon to back her up even the peasants and scoiatael will not fight for her but they still fight for saskia ( dragon ) and queen saskia already said.. that philippa will be her [font=Calibri, sans-serif]advisor[/font] who know maybe saskia try to find some way to help her ( if she still in philippa spell
)

Iorveth also try to help saskia in the same time i help triss ... you know after i fight a dragon
lorveth was already stun by philippa and after that you know in [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Epilogue she still hang around the [/font][font="Calibri, sans-serif"]Loc Muinne [/font]
[font="Calibri, sans-serif"]
[/font]
[font="Calibri, sans-serif"]what do you think she gonna do next after she restore her eye [/font]

[/font]

[/font]
[/font]

Iorveth has a very simple way of helping Saskia escape Philippa's enslavement, a broadhead arrow straight through the sorceresses brain.

Not even the dwarves and especially not the peasants would fight for Saskia with Philippa at her side, the sorceress is a regicide and attempted mass murderer. Plus Saskia as a reputed dragonslayer cannot be seen to side with the lodge, whose members summon dragons to commit their slaughters. If the free state is to endure it cannot have such an internationally reviled individual as Philippa around, she and her lodge are hated more than Iorvet6h and his scoiatael, who has to keep a low profile as it is.

No if the lodge wants to take a hand in event they cannot remain in plain sight, they are persona non grata in the north, and the Pontar is the last place they would run to. They'll run, they'll plot, they'll rebuild their power and strike when they're good and ready from a position of strength. And the first thing they'll strike at is Nilfgaard, because whoever rules the north, he will be far more palatable to mages than the Emperor.

Bloth said:
I don't think they would be against her in Pontar, now they can have good queen and no one will be angry so much against her advisor. Some knights won't probably come here and if they do, they can loose their grandmaster again quite easily. :)

Bloth said:
Either way she'll still be hunted by crusading knights, Iorveth and probably every other scoiatael (they don't like being used after Nilfgaard,)
They won the war - Iorveth is just too proud and jealous about Saskia, but in the end I saw picture of peasants and non-humans running into new Pontar (Vergen). They don't even know if Saskia is dragon. They just won the war under lead of Saskia and Philippa as advisor.

The peasantry who allready hate and fear them, the fellow mages etcetera. She has no army as the peasants will not fight for her, the noble will not back a woman who tried to slay their kin at Loc Muinne, and the dwarves will have heard the rumours coming out of Loc Muinne.
True - Loc Muinne can change that, but she doesn't want to have some army of peasants, they will fight under Saskia. Nobles usually hate everyone (kings included), so I don't think they are mainly against them, this is just their long-term contest for power.

I don't think that happened in my ending, he didn't appear at all. Now he is dead. He didn't speak about that and truth always can be revealed. Other liars from Nilfgaard are also dead. So only thing is death of Demawend and usind of dragon in Loc Muinne (both things are unclear and hardly to proove) .. rumors will come and they also disaapear. Just like sorceresses - heroes from Sodden (Philippa included).

Above all ... if there will appear someone, who will hate her, I will clear him out, until she became queen of the world (or North at least :) ).

sfinxCZ said:
I don't think that happened in my ending, he didn't appear at all. Now he is dead. He didn't speak about that and truth always can be revealed. Other liars from Nilfgaard are also dead. So only thing is death of Demawend and usind of dragon in Loc Muinne (both things are unclear and hardly to proove) .. rumors will come and they also disaapear. Just like sorceresses - heroes from Sodden (Philippa included).
If Letho doesn't finish the Lodge, then Triss does. Whatever happens, the Lodge won't be able to show their faces in public for a long time.

That is true, but her testimony was very short - we don't know, what happened after that. She just hinted something, but after that dragon interupted everything. Sheala was just blamed, nothing more. After that Triss just leaved with me. And she was also member of the Lodge .. they can blame each other, it will be difficult to proove something. And if I was right, as I said - Chapter (and I think there were a lot of their friends on that list) was restored. And it will do much to restore their power (clear their names,..).

sfinxCZ said:
I don't think they would be against her in Pontar, now they can have good queen and no one will be angry so much against her advisor. Some knights won't probably come here and if they do, they can loose their grandmaster again quite easily. :)

They won the war - Iorveth is just too proud and jealous about Saskia, but in the end I saw picture of peasants and non-humans running into new Pontar (Vergen). They don't even no if Saskia is dragon. They just won the war under lead of Saskia and Philippa as advisor.

True - Loc Muinne can change that, but she doesn't want to have some army of peasants, they will fight under Saskia. Nobles usually hate everyone (kings included), so I don't think they are mainly against them, this is just their long-term contest for power.

I don't think that happened in my ending, he didn't appear at all. Now he is dead. He didn't speak about that and truth always can be revealed. Other liars from Nilfgaard are also dead. So only thing is death of Demawend and usind of dragon in Loc Muinne (both things are unclear ard hardly to proove) .. rumors will come and they also disaapear. Just like sorceresses - heroes from Sodden (Philippa included).

All of the north will hate and fear the sorceresses of the lodge, they weakened the realms for Nilfgaard's attack, slew divinely appointed monarchs and attempted mass murder. Nobody will just forgive them this and the people allready hated and feared them, there is no way they will forget it either. To return to Vergen and expect everything to remain teh same is moronic.

They won one small battle, against a king whose army was weakened by infighting. Peasants and non humans will not run to the Pontar when all of the north wants to destroy it, all the lodge did is unite the north in hatred of the newborn state. Saskia is a dragonslayer, she cannot be associated with the lodge who summon dragons to commit their atrocities. Iorveth's scoiatael will be hunting and slaying any lodge sorceress who dares to show so much as a finger in the forests.

Nobody will fight under Saskia if she has Philippa at her side, this is simple, she is harmful to the cause that Saskia is pursuing. She and her lodge tried to kill most every noble of the north at Loc Muinne, in failing to do so she has turned all four realms power mongers against her.

Letho's plotting destroyed the lodge obviously. They stand convicted of the murder of two divinely appointed kings, heroes in the war against cruel Nilfgaard who everybody hates. They summoned a dragon to commit mass murder against the gathered nobility of the north, and their fellow mages and all the ordinary men and women who were in Loc Muinne. The lodge has thanks to Letho's plotting been destroyed as a credible organisation, if they try to use the Pontar state now they'll drag it down with them.

Rumours only do one thing they spread, and the truth of Loc Muinne will grow and be talked of throughout the north.

Top Bottom