What do you think about this match?

+
I will comment first.

ROUND 1 - SKELLIGE IS TOO WEAK
Skellige is too weak and not have enough point to win at round 1. We should pass and get card avantage.

ROUND 2 - PAY TO WIN
Well, one epic, and three legendary gold card. You should know that you must pay - get them or get scraps for them - then you will have more chance to win.

ROUND 3 - LUCK TO WIN - SKELLIGE WEAKEST AGAIN
Now, just have a luck and if they didn't do this then I won't lose but draw.

Burza46;n7284470 said:
An Craite Raider's strength changed from 4 to 3.

GOOD GAME CD PROJEKT RED!

Last edited:
Is there a point you want to make about the match? Radovid Control is a fairly common deck.

4RM3D;n7316890 said:
Is there a point you want to make about the match? Radovid Control is a fairly common deck.

I just want to talk about Skellige deck. No problem with Radovid Control.

Skellige is really strong still, you just can't be a resurrect skirmisher monkey anymore if you want to be competitive. How you should play them has changed, craft some of the new cards and look at what was buffed and nerfed to get an idea of how CDPR are pushing the faction to be played. There are a lot of unique combos available to them.

I must be really stupid. I don't understand anything. Is OP complaining about Philippa, Igni, Yennefer and Shani, all of which are expensive cards?

lpredrum136;n7317190 said:
I must be really stupid. I don't understand anything. Is OP complaining about Philippa, Igni, Yennefer and Shani, all of which are expensive cards?

You're mean pay to win?

lpredrum136;n7317240 said:
What pay to win? I have all of them except Philippa (too meh...) without paying anything. By the way, are you Vietnamese? :)

Oh, so when you spent all your scarps and chose card in kegs instead other card for your tactics.

Then CD Projekt RED just destroy them. How do you feel about that?

I just mention about big nerf for Skellige now while it's already weakest.

As you see in this match.

Of course, I am Vietnamese. So what?

DEERCG;n7317410 said:
Oh, so when you spent all your scarps and chose card in kegs instead other card for your tactics.

Then CD Projekt RED just destroy them. How do you feel about that?

I just mention about big nerf for Skellige now while it's already weakest.

As you see in this match.

Of course, I am Vietnamese. So what?

I don't feel a thing. I was not relying only on cheesy NR buff rush promote so when patch 0.8.25 hit, I was actually glad.
Now it is Skellige's turn to be nerfed a little (and buffed a little, while freya chain is still there ) and you get whiny. I say all factions are more or less equal now.
Look at your match, if you had not used the new "cheese" Weather + Aard, which is the laziest combo right now, NR would not have to use all their gold cards.
Well I was looking for some Vietnamese to add as friends but now I guess I will see you on the battlefield.

So it basically comes down to the previous thread you made about complaining discussing the Skellige nerf. Yes we know, it sucks. Scoiatael was nerfed even more. My main deck was Neophytes, which is now destroyed. I could rage on the forums, but I rather find a new deck to play with, which I can enjoy.

lpredrum136;n7317530 said:
but now I guess I will see you on the battlefield.

Err, before the patch I never play something like discard / resurrect deck.

After patch, all Skellige player had no other chose.

If we want to win we must play that and even with Coral + Geralt Aard for now

Because it's a cheap card while we spend all scraps for other dead card after patch.

And it better to see you on battlefield more than be one of your friend.

Even if you want to ask me as your friend I will refuse it.

Simple that you said

lpredrum136;n7317530 said:
if you had not used the new "cheese" Weather + Aard

Wow, do you think my opponent is so kind and will show mercy don't use that combo if "you" had not used the new "cheese"?

4RM3D Yep, this topic just in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS, that's mean I show something special as 1 epic and 3 legendary card on one round then if they don't do this "An Craite Raider's strength changed from 4 to 3", then this match I won't lose but draw.

4RM3D;n7317630 said:
but I rather find a new deck to play with, which I can enjoy.
You see I try to discard deck and Geralt Aard for now but someone still blame me about that.

Skellige now had no choice between Weather and Discard / Resurrect deck.

I don't like discard / resurrect deck so that make me very sad when I force to play it for now.

DEERCG;n7317710 said:
I don't like discard / resurrect deck so that make me very sad when I force to play it for now.

Forced? Because you don't have another viable deck? And because you are locked into a certain deck with the legendaries you received/created that you don't want to waste/scrap? It's hard to let go, but if you don't enjoy it, it's still better to pick something else, even if that means scrapping your deck.

4RM3D I just mill card of other faction to craft Coral. I will try to build new deck with her. I feel more enjoy than discard / resurrect deck

Last edited:
I think you lost. first one by a lot , second time by one point.
I also think It's been a while since I saw philippa, guess even though that card is really strong, in a meta with so much control giving 10 points to your opponent when you have so many other means to kill those units too often don't pay off. IF the meta switch to more units on the board, expecting to see her again.
btw on the first match frost from aeromancy would have also killed you the same. except you would have received 10 points less (and that your last unit would still only give 1 point). And even without the 1 point nerf on the raider, you would still have lost because that's the second round after you lost the first. And he still has two cards anyway.

I also think that you're gimping yourself with king bran.

Nerf happens.
It's not like Skellige cannot compete now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom