What do you think of a DLC of Brokilon?

+
What do you think of a DLC of Brokilon?

Would not you like to have an adventure (DLC) Geralt to Brokilon with Milva and Dandelion?

It could refer to a flashback of the past (with Geralt younger) set in the forest.

How many stories could be created? Perhaps with a story driven, where there is a curse, and you have to help the nymphs with the two fellow friends adventures.

What do you think?

I think it would be a wonderful setting, and could take a little of what is narrated in the books.
You like in this instance you the thing, if you decide to implement it? (in a future far away ..)

The Setting would be nice no question, your idea about a flashback isn't, iirc Dandelion and Milva never even met inside the Brokilon only afterwards. It's not that i wouldn't want to have the opportunity to meet Emiel Regis, freshly regenerated after vilgefortz melted him but a flashback of something that never actually happened is not a good idea, not to mention that the dlc are already set

I like the idea. Might be a mod some day, or even a official DLC, who knows. :) Let's hope they release REDkit 2 as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom