What do you think you will do with Sasquatch ? Let her live or kill her ?

+
This is a topic i have been thinking about for a while and thought we might discuss it . What do you think you will do ? Also what do you think will be the reaction in the game ?

I think i might save her and being cyberpunk she could swear to put a bullet in V`s head . It would be cool if as the demo said Animals are all over the city . You randomly run into Sasquatch anywhere and she starts shooting .

I'll probably let her live I don't really like to finish off helpless or surrendering enemies, plus she could be useful later and repay the favor. Also I'll be playing a corpo who will likely end up working with netwatch so I may not even end up fighting her lol.

Sild

Ex-moderator
There's too little backstory to go on for me to make a definitive decision rn. Could go either way, really. For all we know, we might not even need to fight her. I generally don't go for the kill when talking story NPC's with wich i get into a fight with, unless the reasons going into the fight are kill or be killed. Rivals can become allies, even friends. Choices in rl are rarely black and white, and if the writing is any good (and it probably is) so will the in-game ones.

Edit: A poll would have been interesting. PM if you decide to edit one in.

Last edited:
Probably let her live.

Her gang was hired (blackmailed?) by Netwatch but for the most part they seem to work as bouncers and such and it's not like they're slaughtering the locals for no reason. Just another group trying to make a living. Yes, their actions are detrimental to the Voodoo Boys, but most of the gangs in the city have a beef with the other gangs, so what.

Depends. Not sure how she effects me and the story as of right now so hopefully (I skipped through everyone elses comments) I can learn her part when I play rather than through spoilers.

Too little information to make decisions. Just being one thug who at some point wanted to kill you is not enough information to go on. Perhaps I wont side up with the voodoo boys... What if the animals will be allies? etc

She may be a useful asset some other time, as I plan to side with the Net Watch, who seems to have Animals on their payroll. The asholles like VooDoo Boys destroyed the world before, so my patriotic heart won't let that happen again! But romance is out of a table. No. Just no.

Top Bottom