What do you think you will do with Sasquatch ? Let her live or kill her ?

+
This is a topic i have been thinking about for a while and thought we might discuss it . What do you think you will do ?

For my 1st Playthrough I'm hoping to ghost ALL the Animals (go undetected), get to and hack into the "Kamonet", skip Sasquatch if possible, pretend to go along with Netwatch, only to betray them and then let Placide "set me up" (again - V is so surprised and still gets so salty but it happens all the time with the choices V made: Stout did it, Dex did it, now Placide), help Brigitte break through the Black Wall, romance with Brigitte only to dump her and become "besties" with Alt Cunningham, leave meatspace behind forever, betray the Voodoo Boys or just Placide, then win at my roleplay goal. Pop a bubbly in real life, get hammered and forget about the game, realise that I don't drink, regret my decisions to pop a bubbly, go into a mini-existential crisis, wake up with a major hang over, wipe all the puke off the walls and floor, plaster up the ceiling where the cork left a hole, then remember the game again and continue like nothing happened.

Or, on second thought: forget all that shit - I'll just kill her.

But on a semi-serious note, with emphasis on the semi, it would suck if I managed to ghost all the Animals, including if possible - Sasquatch, only for her to show up later in the game and break "muh imershun" saying how she knew it was me.
As if! My 1st playthru Fem V Netrunner, is a L337 h4xz0|2 - there would be no trace back to me...V is a ghost!

Also what do you think will be the reaction in the game ?

I think i might save her and being cyberpunk she could swear to put a bullet in V`s head . It would be cool if as the demo said Animals are all over the city . You randomly run into Sasquatch anywhere and she starts shooting .

It would be interesting to see if that is the case. There was this one time in Red Dead Redemption 2 where some onahole begged to be spared as he was running off. I couldn't allow the chance for him to get revenge on me, so I killed him, mercilessly and without regret. I think the NPC with me even commented on how brutal I was. Zero Fucks given, because Zero Chances to get back at me later in the game. I win. GG.

In Fallout 3, there was that ghoul at that Inn in Megaton where if you asked wtf it was, the ghoul would be pissed off with you for the rest of the game with no option to apologise. I hope the writers here don't do the same thing.

The same might apply here as you suspect, OP. Even if you kill the 'Quatch, the story writers might have her mate show up to get revenge, either way. Or if you let her live and she shows up randomly, this time if Sassy-Quatch does end up shooting, it would probably be a gun that fires Industrial Sledgehammers...

Top Bottom