What do you want in a Collector's Edition?

+
What do you want in a Collector's Edition?

I bet alot of us here will be buying the Collector's Edition. I know I am I was VERY happy with the Witcher 2's CE that I even bought a second for a friend. Since there is a lot of time beforing anything happens here I thought we could give CDPR some ideas on what we'd like in a collector's edition of this game.

Besides the traditional Making Of, Soundtrack and Behind the Scenes extra I'd want a short novel that shows what happened between 2020 and 2077 similar to what CDProjekt did with The Witcher 1 short story. If possible have Mike Pondsmith onboard too naturally. I wouldn't mind a Alt statue with the blades handing out either! I'm also a sucher for cloth maps so yea a cloth map of the game world.

I think that perhaps some documentation regarding the game story, like a "Secret File" of smtgh would be neat, and cheap to do.... :p

Also, an action figure would be fitting for this kind of game, and it would be expected by the fans. Every company is doing it BTW, just look at Bioshock Infinite... P

Smtgh like this should be nice... :p

Given that they've already put her in the teaser trailer, Alt Cunningham is probably the poster girl of Cyberpunk, but there are other established characters such as Johnny Silverhand and Rache Bartmoss, but other than Alt, whose consciousness was definitely uploaded to the net - they're all 2020 characters. So any of those would be pretty cool as a statue, even if its not offered in a Collectors Edition

How about choosing the existing packages, lets say..

Package one= Action figure (The street lady), Art Book, T-shirt/ Hoodie with the art of the street lady, a sing poster with the street lady autograph from the team and such.

Package two= Action figure ( The police officer), Art Book, T-shirt/ Hoodie with the art of the Police officer, a sing poster with the police officer autograph from the team and such.

And some history from the classic games. those option would be nice. or a poster from the classic games as well ;)

I am more then sure CDPR will include soundtrack with guide or map again in standard version of the game. Just like in TW2.

Of course there can be more then one package for the CE. But here's the list of things i might want to see in the package( no figures as they only use shelf space and collect dust!)

1. Artbook!!! Hell yeah all the futuristic concepts of the characters, vehicles, toys and buidlings A MUST HAVE!

2. If the audio side of the game is gonna be as good as in the teaser and the short announcment of the title and I believe it is going to kick ass then SOUNDTRACK!

3. Some stickers of the corporations, fractions or max tec badge for instance it always good to have some nice looking logo on your art case or briefcase orlaptop or anything else, so STICKERS!

4. Mike's pen & paper Cyberpunk 2077 system is going to be developed simultaneously with the game so CYBER PUNK 2077 PEN & PAPER RPG HANDBOOK

-A little statuette of Alt, if it's feasible to get a quality casting.
-An illustrated short story, with black and white art by Bartek Gawel.
-An art book.
-A foldout map.
-A generational diagram of all the guns in the game, including their history, in a foldout sheet.
-Soundtrack
-Dev diary video.
-A pair of mirror shades ( kidding..)
-Illustrated manual

Yeah something wearable would be sweet, and a figure, def. a big big artbook; and an illustrated manual similar to the rulebooks with diagrams and everything. A map of Night City and the OST. Stickers and badges. And a nice and neat package! I keep throwing money at my screen but nothing happens, were do I put my credit card? :D

What Spider said, mainly:

1. Tabletop Cyberpunk 2077 game, deluxe edition.
2. OST.
3. Shiny plasticized map of Night City and/or Cyberpunk America.
4. Figurine of Morgan Blackhand.
5. Artbook

- holographic statue, with interchangable images of the role models
- max-tac/psycho squad patches/badges or dog tags
- one shot comic book
- artbook/conceptart book of course
- a top notch overall designed print t-shirt
- some 3D posters/cards

- Arasaka Barret Light.. no wait, where would I put that?

Top Bottom