What do you want in a Collector's Edition?

+
Do you remember what I told you about CDPR's DLC policy? How they give the additional content for free?

But that's not the only way they roll. Another is to include things like soundtrack & making of DVDs, world maps and some additional physical goodies IN THE STANDARD, RETAIL VERSION OF THE GAME at a standard price.

Yeah, I know.

..................... Ok... well............ fuck...............

I think I am one of those CDPR rentboys now.... dammit...

Do you remember what I told you about CDPR's DLC policy? How they give the additional content for free?

But that's not the only way they roll. Another is to include things like soundtrack & making of DVDs, world maps and some additional physical goodies IN THE STANDARD, RETAIL VERSION OF THE GAME at a standard price.

Yeah, I know.

Yep. Their standard versions are basically what other companies do for a CE. It was all the bling in the TW:EE that prompted me to buy the game. Looks like their evil strategy works.

:eek:

I'm not so big on figures, I'd like to see things that can be used in real life. I'd also like to see a three or four (or more after reading the Soundtrack thread) music discs of high quality music that can be put to, or possibly already supplied on a CP2020 USB-key-thing of FLAC music.

I also definitely want an artbook. That was my main reason for buying a Collector's Edition of The Witcher 2, and it was totally worth it: hard-cover, thick shiny paper, high resolution prints. Excellent material!

I also would like a soundtrack, but they might just include that in the standard version anyway :p. Some in-game item would be cool, perhaps something I can use to decorate my computer desk. Nothing too big though, I could have lived without Geralt's bust. Let's keep it under $80.

And for anyone who's wondering, CDPR really is very giving. My Witcher Enhanced Edition (the first game) came with the game manual, a short story from "The Last Wish", a game guide, all color printed in shiny paper, and FIVE disks: game DVD, extras DVD, making of DVD, game soundtrack, music inspired by The Witcher album. And yes, that was NOT a collector's edition.

Definitely the core rulebook for Cyberpunk P&P rpg.

Might get a few gamers to get into the pen & paper game, and they might decide to buy the supplementary books if they get further interested.

Hmmmm....Collectors Edition...

1. Game
2. Special tricked out owner's manual.
3. Short graphic novel to introduce the weeflerunners to the world of 2077
4. Soundtrack CD
5. CD containing reprints of classic CP2020 books
6. Some kinda figure would be neat...but not an overwhelming desire for me. I would lean more towards some kind of special in-game goodness, even it is only something that's there for the look of it..lol.
7. A set of special edition d6's and d10's, styled/decorated for CDPR and CP2077. Something to remind us of days gone by...and, you can never have too many dice! lol

Artbook but that would already be present. I first hope it makes it in my country -_-

Hmmmm....Collectors Edition...

1. Game
2. Special tricked out owner's manual.
3. Short graphic novel to introduce the weeflerunners to the world of 2077
4. Soundtrack CD
5. CD containing reprints of classic CP2020 books
6. Some kinda figure would be neat...but not an overwhelming desire for me. I would lean more towards some kind of special in-game goodness, even it is only something that's there for the look of it..lol.
7. A set of special edition d6's and d10's, styled/decorated for CDPR and CP2077. Something to remind us of days gone by...and, you can never have too many dice! lol

Yes sir

Join usssss...joiiin..uuuusssss...it's moist here! And filling!
And also a little weird..and..omg is that severed hand?

@Topic: A fancy looking gasmask. Stickers with various logos from the game , maybe also patches that you can stitch onto stuff.

An audiobook/CD/mp3 with Mike Pondsmith telling tales from the Night City, so we can drive around our cities at night and listen to his hypnotic voice in our cars and pretend it's 2077 ;)

An audiobook/CD/mp3 with Mike Pondsmith telling tales from the Night City, so we can drive around our cities at night and listen to his hypnotic voice in our cars and pretend it's 2077 ;)

Yes.... you and I are friends now, whether you like it or not....

And and added feature, he reads bedtime stories for when you go to sleep.

Ewwww hardcopy...

Making of the game, soundtrack, artwork, some special ingame items and a pair of stylized mirror shades cause im oldschool like that.

Anything physical and wearable. I really like the MAX-TEC patches and dogtag idea. Like AC3 had a belt buckle, its one of my favorite CE collectible.

PSYCHO-COP male 7 inch (or more inches can be be cool too) statue or figurine to come with the collectors edition please. And other extra stuff

Top Bottom