What do you want in the upcoming DLC?

+
My list is endless but here's just a few

(Jackie's engram helps V made possible by Alt)
20210609004739_1.jpg

Return of Meredith Stout (fakes her death and becomes a defector with the help of Kang Tao)
20210610155046_1.jpg

More Rain and Fog
20210313213615_1.jpg

Spider helps V against fight Kang Tao
20210308222858_1.jpg

Petrochem stories
20210315001306_1.jpg

Netwatch ( stories to hunt rogue AI and Netrunners )
20210506225807_1.jpg

More partners or Dirtgirls/Dirtboys
20210625000410_1.jpg

Cutscenes of V's surgery from Ripperdoc's
Making useless items and places better like Underwater, food, BD's, medical stores
Opening more doors and cutscenes that show us eating at noodle stands.
Chased by bounty hunters

Attachments

• 20210610231402_1.jpg
    20210610231402_1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210426024145_1.jpg
    20210426024145_1.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20210505011847_1.jpg
    20210505011847_1.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
It depends if we're talking free dlcs or the big stuff. Anyway, here's a quick list:

Pacifica needs to, and probably will be expanded. Mr. Hands only has ONE gig at the moment, we need more from him.

Actually playable arcade machines.

New weapon types, and overall rebalancing of the existing ones. And more diverse and game-changing perks. As it is now, two thirds of them are boring stat-increasing perks, adding next to nothing to the gameplay, and a lot of them don't work as intended anyway.

A lot of Quality of Life improvements. An improved minimap, for example, and a better inventory interface.

A working subway wouldn't hurt.

More random stuff happening around. Night City, as it is, is pretty static, unless you're trying hard to find stuff. I want to be surprised every corner. More gang wars, more police patrols. Stuff like that.

A more fleshed out Afterlife, with more gigs, and maybe the option to send others mercs to do stuff for you, once you're high enough in rank.

Speaking of which: reputation is nearly useless now, so it would be nice if they could do something to increase its usefulness.

Overall, i need more reasons to jump into CP again, because as it is now, i've seen it all, and i need an incentive to give it another go.

There a few unimplemented jobs that I hope get finished and put in game, ones about what's going on at the boarder - the parts to it are there.

The OP brought up a lot of things I'd like to see, a few I'd like to emphasis:

What i'm most interest in though is more interaction:
more unlocked doors: I do not care if what's behind them is procedurally generated content - be and edgerunner, have your own detective agency (they are all over the city).

Street food sales -
shops that aren't constantly out of cash to buy anything - put in a fence, a fixer, something to deal with this, i don't care if they take a cut (and this is Night City - they are going to take a cut). Not like you aren't getting ripped off on sale price vs. purchase price already by the npc's.

If you have the eddies, allow players to get access to special orders from shops, run missions for them, build up some faction to do it, and place bulk orders that take a while to come in. It's Night City, if you can afford it, someone should be willing to sell it to you. I know some will disagree, but thing this would be a great way to introduce some of the clothing (and cyberware looks) that currently only npc's have access too. I want that transparent raincoat darn it!

Now if someone will do an umbrella with a glowing shaft... alla bladerunner... *cough*

Mallorian 3516 = it's supposed to require a cyberarm to fire it, it's underwhelming, make it require a cyberarm, and overwhelming. (personnal pet peeve, been playing Cyberpunk RPG since it released). Yes i I know Mallorian Arms are still around in Cyberpunk 2077, but they do not have not require a cyberarm to fire. The 3516 was supposed to be able to stop a 'borged out cyberpsycho, in it's current state, can not recommend trying that.

REFLECTIONS - with my head please - it's a city of mirrors - and you're a vampire - that's just not right.

team play

I don't want the story to end - I want to play in Night City with my friends who are also enthusiasts for years to come.

Willing to purchase content to keep this dream alive? You bet I am.

- Got the idea of a DLC that could be named "Jackie's Legacy", where we help the Valentinos and Mama Welles.
- Of course a DLC to continue romances (But hard to imagine because CDPR would have to do it with all the possible romances, so many work to do then)
- a DLC with more differents cars because I always see the same in the street. Sometime there are 3 or 4 identical car
one behind the other.
- There could be a DLC linked with the biochip and Johnny's memories where we could see the beginning of Night City and the cybernetics upgrades (PS : I haven't finished the game yet, I don't know if the biochip is suppose to be removed, don't spoil plz )

Last edited:
small dlc;
car customization; I want to be able to fix up that rusty Galena and give the shion you can buy a sun roof and wider wheel thingies. And the aerondight needs to be in black and purple, because I like purple(and maybe make it actually bulletproof like the ad said?).

clothing customization; more clothes(the NPCs have nice stuff) and the ability(with right perk) to upgrade any ype of clothing all the way to legendary.

activities: car races(on a track outside NC), random boxing matches, betting on random boxing matches, shooting competitions at ranges and outside the city with sniper rifles.

monorail travel, its there, now let me ride that little train through the city like you can ride the rollercoaster

larger;
more options within the story(that would go into spoiler territory)

Something like being contacted by the Mox at a certain street cred; help them expand and take over clubs like Jotaro's, run them for the Mox, keep profit but also hire girls(as muscle) and arm them. Do various gigs like stop a Tyger Claw revenge plan, broker a deal with a corpo who supplies gear to the Mox, get the 6th streeters to go into war with the Tyger Claws and so on.

travel by AV, more gigs, random cyberpsycho's and so on.

A.R.7

Forum regular
A little of everything would be great, for example more tattoos related to our romances and lifepath, tattoos about the aldecaldos... The basilisk: Panam, the mox logo: Judy, a guitar: Kerry, and of course also about River. It would be great to have these options. These are details that in my opinion enrich the game. It would also be great to include hairdressers and tattooists in Night City, to change our appearance whenever we want and not just at the beginning.

What do you want in the upcoming DLC? Let's keep it somewhat realistic!
okay, good thing you called for realistic (= small and humble) :)

- Panam's Rocket Launcher, single shot launcher and 50 rocket capacity ammo
- Reskin my vehicles and motor cycles at Claire's garage in at least the styles that are in the game (I want my blue Kusanagi!)
- Ability to sell cars which are either purchased or received.
- Add a recurring quest where you have to become and/or defend your 1st place position of Night City Grand Prix, Solo. I 'designed' a quest in how I envisioned that, called the NCR Invitational.
- (more of a fix) Make my V have the correct breastsize when she's dressed!
- Allow more flexibility in adding/crafting/upgrading clothing. including texture/color selection, ability to mark certain clothing as 'special' (as to not accidentally sell of dismantle them)
- More responsive NPCs, such as either thanking you, being scared shitless, begging and pleeding etc and V being able to shortly interact with them.

These are the immediate things I would like to liven up NC a little and have some additional stuff to play around with, I also like the racing, so I really would like to see that more often.

If we're talking bigger stuff.
- Continuation of the story from the current endings onwards.
- Expansion of arcs for Militech (via Meredith/the other guy)
- Expansion of MaxTac involvement and siding with. (via lieutenant .. forgot her name, the one you can talk to after the cyberspycho quest at the clothing store)
- Expansion of romances, both in amount and upkeep thereoff.
- Some dynamic about V and her standing between the various gangs.

And I think I'll stop here, becasue I can go on and I am already keeping myself from halfway inventing the ways how I'd go about it so .. lets keep it to this :)

Small DLCs, don't expect all, but some of:
- QoL improvements ( Minimap, menu and Inventory fixes - all item stats, clothe previews, bulk actions, extended LOD, light and Quality settings for PC );
- An extra quest or two, some more repeatable activities besides mob killing;
- More cars to buy or customize;
- Gun customization, extra weapon or something (exo mech suit?);
- Trains, buses, air-taxis;
- More organic city life;
- New radio music to cruise around with;
- Minor new locations (new Miltec camp in desert to test that LV50 build or something?)

Expansions:
- Closed off megabuildings
- North Oak resort,
- Orbital launch island,
- Maelstrom factories, oil fields,
- Meredith, Gary, Rogue AI.

And just! I love the game for not really pulling its punches, and for sure the message I read by the crashed 4x4 was as full on brutal as it gets. Arasaka are pussycats by comparison to what the Biotech horrors get up to.
Can't agree more, Biotechnica is more dangerous then Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil but a necessary evil for Night City to thrive with mad scientists, harvested wealth from the 4th Corporate war , supplying bio-weapons, cloning super soldiers, creators of mass energy resources ect.. Hope in the future DLC we can get to infiltrate their laboratories.
jill.PNG

Can't agree more, Biotechnica is more dangerous then Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil but a necessary evil for Night City to thrive with mad scientists, harvested wealth from the 4th Corporate war , supplying bio-weapons, cloning super soldiers, creators of mass energy resources ect.. Hope in the future DLC we can get to infiltrate their laboratories.
View attachment 11232394

If you think impregnating women for corporate ends is a necessary evil then remind me never to invite you round to any parties mate o_O;) literally the only thing I'd like to infiltrate those endless sheds behind 'the wall' with is a nuke. To paraphrase the survivors from Aliens, 'gotta be sure, right?'. Right.

Upcoming DLC? Do you mean the free ones?

I would really love more of the MSQ to be fleshed out and filled out. I feel that would really pull the game up.

Looking at the 'new roadmap' I don't expect to see any real content updates for CP77, unfortunately. (IE Blood & Wine type DLC)

Top Bottom