What do you want to know about The Witcher: Wild Hunt?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Youtube supports 60FPS will we get any future The Witcher 3 trailers/gameplay in 60FPS?

Curious about this as well. If they do release gameplay in 60FPS, will they also mention the platform it is running on? Would be funny if people cry out "false advertisement!" when they realise their consoles can't run the game at 60 after seeing said video.

Last edited:
Curious about this as well. If they do release gameplay in 60FPS, will they also mention the platform it is running on? Would be funny if people cry out "false advertisement!" when they realise their consoles can't run the game at 60 after seeing said video.

Maybe funny, but people would be right to complain in the case you mention, so, yes, they should mention the platform. It's not like this is too hard.

I love this thread can't wait for the answers so many great questions!

- Will we be able at some point to take control of other characters then Geralt?

:hatsoff:

Some posts are gone for being totally off-topic. This threads needs to stay as neat & clean and possible, so it's easier for Chris to pick your questions out of it.

Some posts are gone for being totally off-topic. This threads needs to stay as neat & clean and possible, so it's easier for Chris to pick your questions out of it.

Hiw about moving everything without questions into "question discussion thread"?

The questions I really wanted to ask have already been posted so here are a few "auxiliary" ones...

1)How are boundries going to be handled in the mainland section of The Witcher 3 world?Novigrad/Redania and Temeria have a lot of geographical features that could be used as natural boundries but most of them are outside of the actual playable area (based on what we know so far) and in a lot of cases (the section between Temeria and Cindaris for example) a natural boundry doesn't really exist (book/lorewise at least).An example of how the boundries will work in places were there are no natural boundries would be very much appreciated.

2)How will our choices cross over from TW1/TW2 into TW3?Since the series is going to be on a Sony console for the first time now I'm guessing we'll all get a interactive mechanic (a la Mass Effect) instead of using our old save game files.(If this has been covered already then please point me in the right direction)

3)Can Geralt get tattoos?I hope that he can because the special forces tattoo from TW2 will be lonely otherwise.

4)Hoods/Cloaks?Yay or nay?I'm guessing nay... :sad:

5)Can Geralt hire companions or call his friends to aid him in combat?

edit:
6)Is the Witcher going to be called Gerald at least once in TW3?

7)Will The Witcher 3 have support for dimput controllers?

Last edited:
All important questions are asked already, but I want to clarify one thing.
We've seen beautiful videos about W3, mainly concentrating on the story, introduction of the heroes and so on.
Only in the last 35-min demo we have seen some bits of actual gameplay.

So, the questions:

1. Will we see some gameplay videos CONCENTRATING on game mechanics? e.g, video explaining Witcher sense or Alchemy (in details).

2. Can you list parts of gameplay still not finished, feedback from fans wanted? Maybe you (CDPR) want to make a poll in order to decide some way or other.
Personally I think that majority of these gameplay mechanics can be turned on/off in the menu.

3. Bring back dice poker!

Ryanza

Will there be a xbox one witcher 3 bundle?

A PS4 bundle and the console comes with a wolf symbol on it. Oh god I'm getting excited at the idea.

Last edited:
Given that the devs want to create a Slavic atmosphere and tone for this game, wouldn't it make sense to keep the Polish names like "Jonak" for the godling rather than ushering in some incongruity by calling him Johnny?

Given that the devs want to create a Slavic atmosphere and tone for this game, wouldn't it make sense to keep the Polish names like "Jonak" for the godling rather than ushering in some incongruity by calling him Johnny?

I can answer that. It was done in order to create humorous discrepancy between his freakish look and extremely common name. Giving him Polish name in English version would not create this effect, as it still would sound strange for native English speakers.

Actually it's "Janek" [ˈjãnɛk]. :]

Can I turn off the glowing strikes? In the 35 minute demo, the werewolf and wolves had red "tracers" or glowing attacks. I think it makes it look too "fake", never seen wolves paws or fangs leave red glowing attack trails when they take down a deer.

whenever there is something news related to this game comes out i gobble it up faster than light, so i'm up for whatever :p

My question are:
1. Don't You think that Geralt's face looks to good? He does't remind me of the same unhuman monster slayer from W1 andW2 that we know and love.

2. Why is the alchemy lab not shown in the meditation menu? At least i couldn't spot it in the gameplay

3. Will there be alchemical bases for potion crafting?
Yeah I know that this questions about alchemy are repeated the 10 time or so but everybody wants details about alchemy. And yet CPDR is staying silent.

4. Are there any plans for a mod development kit for The Witcher 3?

Last edited:
My question are:
1. Don't You think that Geralt's face looks to good? He does't remind me of the same unhuman monster slayer from W1 andW2 that we know and love.

2. Why is the alchemy lab not shown in the meditation menu? At least i couldn't spot it in the gameplay

3. Will there be alchemical bases for potion crafting?
Yeah I know that this questions about alchemy are repeated the 10 time or so but everybody wants details about alchemy. And yet CPDR is staying silent.

4. Are there any plans for a mod development kit for The Witcher 3?

Agree on questions 1 - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom