What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

+
parche cyber 2.0.jpg

Patch 2.0 is getting closer. CDPR has already included in the game some important improvements that we players have been asking for. What do you want to see included in the new 2.0 patch? o What features are not yet in the game that you would like to see in the future?

For sure we will have a Night City Wire & REDstreams in March (I was dreaming too much, CDPR was in hard work), it will be a very important month for CDPR. We will know the news that they have been working on to improve the experience in Cyberpunk 2077 with patch 2.0 and they will give us a preview and gameplay of Phathom liberty. They will also inform us of the expansion date and price. It is my opinion.

I really want to see you and share with us all the news.

Which 2.0 patch would you like?

Some of my suggestions for patch 2.0 or later:

Difficulty

Greater difficulty, greater intelligence of the enemies, we need the combats to have a greater difficulty, the enemies are not very aggressive in general, it is very easy to kill them. The teamwork of the enemies could still have some improvements.

:ok: CDPR has announced that it will be included in the next patch or in Phantom Liberty

Combat from vehicles

That we can shoot from the car.

That the enemies can drive their car and chase us through the city shooting us when we run away from the combat.

:ok:CDPR has announced that it will be included in the next patch or in Phantom Liberty

Memory of your actions

May the city remember you for a while, enemies cannot suffer amnesia every time you leave an attacked area. We want reprisals. If I kill a tiger claw or a whole gang, it would be a really nice feature of the game if I come back to the area some of the tiger claws would recognize me and immediately attack me.

:sad:We do not have any information on whether CDPR will do an update on this. CDPR has announced that it will be included in the patch 2.1

Police

It has needed a much more love from CDPR since the beginning. They must react if they are in the middle of a fight between V and a gang.

They must have memory, if I commit a crime, minor, serious or very serious, it is not enough that they persecute me in the area. They must be able to recognize me and record me by paying a fine or be in search and capture to enter prison on bail.

Police chases by car and motorcycle.

:ok:CDPR has announced that it will be included in the next patch or in Phantom Liberty

Vehicles in the city

We need to feel that we are not the only ones with a motorcycle. The motorcycle, the bus and the subway must be incorporated into the city. Night city will be more complete and a more real city.

:ok: The enemies chase us and attack us on a motorcycle. It's good news. Will the npcs ride motorbikes?

Ripperdocs

Improve visits to ripperdocs as the modder "Deceptious" is already doing and have a more complete experience of cyberware installations.

Interaction and immersion

Being able to have a drink, smoke, eat, put on some music headphones and walk around the city-> CDPR has announced that it will be included in the next patch 2.1. Night city is the best city to spend time in, let us be able to enjoy it with the citizens.

It allows you to enjoy the consumption of products by drinking from the glass, from the bottle or eating the food, right now it feels very little immersive.

:sad:We do not have any information on whether CDPR will do an update on this.

Random creation of infinite simple missions

Night city and its npcs provide us with simple missions to earn some eddies. The game would be even more complete and with a much longer life.

Vehicle modification

We can modify the color or the characteristics of our vehicles to personalize them and enjoy them even more.

:ok:CDPR has announced that the weaponized car upgrade will be included in the next patch or in Phantom Liberty.

Improved vehicle AI

Improve the current lane system that allows car races to be carried out in the city or on a closed circuit. It allows betting, I loved this option in Rage 2 -> CDPR has announced that it will be included in the next patch 2.1.

:ok:Improved system in patch 2.0. We will have random vehicle chases.

Let's discuss the missing features in Cyberpunk 2077 that you would like CDPR to include in this 1.7 patch or in the future.

Last edited:
Vehicle Customization

I would like to be able to cosmetically change my vehicle appearance to another, since so many of them have different variants which are way better looking. Like all the Kusanagi variants and Brennan Apollos.

Crafting Improved

I would like to see crafting rebalanced so it is not lackluster as it currently is, as suggested here. And most importantly to be able to craft every single attachment and mod if I fully spec into crafting. What is the point of speccing into it if I can't even craft the things I want to craft.

More Immersion

Something I suggested to CDPR back when the game launched, to add animations to Ripperdocs, Food Vendors, Bartenders and other places. Allow people to immersively interact with these services. Let us sit down and enjoy the scenery. It's something that should be in the game itself since we have animations for making coffee after all and other small things, we need animations for these other things too.

These are now made as mods named Immersive Ripperdoc, Immersive Bartenders, Immersive Food Vendors, which add animations for these simple interactions, but really should be officially implemented.

Vehicle Cruise Mode

Just like we have a button to WALK, plenty would also very much like to have an ability to control and maintain a specific vehicle speed. Because so many enjoy driving around Night City and do not fast-travel whatsoever because of how gorgeous it is, but tapping W_W_W_W_W_W_W_W is quite unintuitive to take in the scenery.

Disabling Vehicle Camera Auto-Center

Another problem with trying to take in the scenery of Night City. You're driving slow and admiring the view while driving slowly, but the camera keeps saying NO! Plenty of people begging to have an option to disable this feature. It is only good on consoles, on PC it is a terribly forced thing of nightmares. I do not want to fight my camera, I want to control it.

Legendary Rarity For All Items

Really would love to see a legendary rarity for all attachments, mods and especially cyberware. It kinda sucks having a legendary gun with all legendary mods, but then there's a green scope on it. All items should have all rarities.

Last edited:
what... what do you think 1.7 is? and why would you ask for things when it's nearly here?
What would you like to include patch 1.7? There is little left, but I would like to know what you want for Cyberpunk in this patch or in a future patch

I don't want (expect) too much about 1.7 because what I need/want won't come with 1.7 anyway. What I really want/need is what CDPR do the best, storie(s).
Sure 1.7 will be cool, but it's like eating a candy when you're really hungry, It's great at the time, but it doesn't last long... So I wait PL above all :giggle:

I don't want (expect) too much about 1.7 because what I need/want won't come with 1.7 anyway. What I really want/need is what CDPR do the best, storie(s).
Sure 1.7 will be cool, but it's like eating a candy when you're really hungry, It's great at the time, but it doesn't last long... So I wait PL above all : reír:
Do you think there will be new features in patch 1.7? Or it will be more dedicated to error correction and it will be in Phantom liberty where we will see the new functions. I think that in 1.7 the combat from vehicles and police check-up will arrive.
Post automatically merged:

Flashlight and/or nightvision. Maybe another minigame. And... that's about it. :shrug:
It is an easy feature to develop, it could be a new kiroshi optics

Last edited:
Do you think there will be new features in patch 1.7? Or it will be more dedicated to error correction and it will be in Phantom liberty where we will see the new functions. I think that in 1.7 the combat from vehicles and police check-up will arrive.
Yeah, great chance that melee fight and police improvements among other improvements, game rebalance, bug fixes... I wait a pretty long patchnote like usual. I say "great chances" because nothing is sure until release :)
But that's not what I'm really looking for to be honest. I want stories, quests (real quests, not GIGs). And it won't happen in (any) update, only expansion.

What I want to see from 1.7 is fairly simple.

More bugfixes/stability improvements, maybe more free DLC(s), the rework they indicated they were working on would be nice but I don't expect them until PL to be honest. I certainly don't expect major reworks of the game in it's entirety. The only thing I really want out of 1.7 is for it to work properly.

It certainly won't be a major, top to bottom, rework of the entire game.

I think over time we have tempered our expectations with the new patches. The example of games like No Man sky has not served us well for Cyberpunk.

We expected a bigger evolution of Cyberpunk 2077 with each new patch, but the bugs stifle the ability to dedicate more resources to improving the features.

But now there are not so many bugs to fix and more time to finish jobs that are half cooked in the game. There's a lot of dead code about new features that can be finished.

The game still supports many improvements as far as Red Engine allows and CDPR commented that they will continue to develop Cyberpunk 2077 to give players a more complete game.

Do you think that time is running out for Cyberpunk 2077 and that after the expansion the work will be finished?

There are many features that modders are already bringing to the game, but there are others that only CDPR can do.

cyberpunk-2077-archer-quartz-sidewinder.jpg

Nomad patch aspects:
  • Integrate Sidewinder to be buy able
  • Adapt all nomad cars suspension properly to be off-road compatible
By the way, I would wish for more off-road drive ways, environments and regions to just drive around. I doesn't see any reason for a physicality advantage of owning and driving a nomad car without a self suggested life style approach, which is just too less even if the story is still ruining.

I hate owning this much cars, as a nomad suggested life style, would I only own one car and drive this, or would lend the others to some family members, so that they stay always at my place. There is basically no reason for me to own nomad cars, first out of less opportunities to drive off-road or in the desert, second, now I live in city and don't planing to be nomad again obviously, story dependent, nomad cars are out of this reasons just a waste.

Common car patch aspects:
  • Allow to sell cars
  • Create a dedicated marked for them, not fixer driven
  • Make cars modifiable in process of buying - color and interior
In future car patches/expansion:
  • Dirting cars over time and cleaning of cars (strongly off-road)
Tuning cars patches aspects:
dlc-2@1x-47acac05.jpg
is useless until end results of tuning "aren't" predictable, this goes into Star Citizen detail level, maybe to much for this Cyberpunk game release iteration, even to much for an expansion. This highly dependent by a multiplayer challenging player experience. Tuning is, if not to a specific detail level, only a money unlock able linear betterment of performance, the top performance will be lifted to competitive ability or already max. performance of the car, it gets levitated on a higher level to others which again gets linear elevated to and end up at the same differences only on a higher level.
All of this can basically be reduced or gets left of to an individualization of car external and internal appearance, out of which a player get the feeling of specialty with different monitors or input-interfaces for function of a car - it is linear to the appearances or life style of a player which Cyberpunk indirectly offers, and "betrayed" their customers with unfinished game.
Unfinished: CYBERPUNK 2077 - FEEDBACK NACH 1.5/NG-UPDATE - german
E9OWmSBX0AIx-CH.jpg
Improve save game management:
Create a top sorting of save games by name with under categorization of all save games for a specific character, I don't like scrolling down all my save games and mixed characters over time - the list is to long.

Fix clothing:
2023-02-05_0012_1.png

Last edited:
It would be great if we could level up our Athletics and Breach Protocol skills faster. As it stands now, it's too much of a grind. Now don't get me wrong, I do love an occasional satisfying grind but as I said, this really is too much.
I completely finished the game (all the jobs on the side, the map was empty) jumping, dodging, fighting, breaching networks anytime and everywhere. And after all that these skills were at level 12 (I have both Body and Intelligence at level 20).

It took me almost two months to get the Athletics skill to max level. I played almost every day grinding for about 3 to 4 hours, just dodging on the spot. It seemed the fastest way to level up. So that was no fun.

And with Breach Protocol, well, I am now scouring the map to find available networks and access points I haven't already breached or used as they don't reset after any period of time. I don't know if it's even possible to get the Breach Protocol to max level at all at this point.

So, that is my one and only major gripe with the game as it stands. I would love to really max out my character and if this issue could be adressed with patch 1.7, it would be great.

It would be great if we could level up our Athletics and Breach Protocol skills faster. As it stands now, it's too much of a grind. Now don't get me wrong, I do love an occasional satisfying grind but as I said, this really is too much.
I completely finished the game (all the jobs on the side, the map was empty) jumping, dodging, fighting, breaching networks anytime and everywhere. And after all that these skills were at level 12 (I have both Body and Intelligence at level 20).

It took me almost two months to get the Athletics skill to max level. I played almost every day grinding for about 3 to 4 hours, just dodging on the spot. It seemed the fastest way to level up. So that was no fun.

And with Breach Protocol, well, I am now scouring the map to find available networks and access points I haven't already breached or used as they don't reset after any period of time. I don't know if it's even possible to get the Breach Protocol to max level at all at this point.

So, that is my one and only major gripe with the game as it stands. I would love to really max out my character and if this issue could be adressed with patch 1.7, it would be great.
Totally agree about Athletics, but knowing that they plan to introduce melee fight improvements (maybe in 1.7), I guess leveling Athletics will be a part of the improvements.
Partially agree about Breach Protocol, still a bit tidious, but unlike Athletics, I always managed to "almost" max out my Breach Protocol skill (most often level 16 or 18). But each time I encounter enemies, I always perform a Breach Protocol and upload as many deamons as possible (priority to Mass Vulnerability). It become even more "efficient" when you have high skill perks and legendary QHs which add deamons too (like optic jammer). So it need a slight reajustement, but not as much as Athletics.

Some kind of mod support for consoles, I know this a really complicated area This thread and many others, but once the development is complete some kind of access would be nice. It had kind of happened with the witcher 3 next gen (yes I know they've been implemented as part of the game etc) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Other than that:

Thermal / night vision optics

Reputation system for gangs

Lore correct police system / maxtac (with all the corruption)

Body chrome / limb replacement

I'm happy to wait for the next game for the monorail and trauma team

I hope there will be more small games that increase replayability, such as racing competitions, shooting competitions, boxing matches, small competitions in bars, etc., as well as more NPC interaction and romance systems to increase immersion.

Here we go again. 5 months ago they announced DLC, again with a flashy trailer, "biggest budget" for DLC ever, Keanu returns, Idris Elba joins, etc... And again people catch the hype and talk this nonsense like they gonna completely change the game. For 2 years they could not fully implement features that they themselves promised before launch, and now again the same pattern, marketing & hype 5 months before release, and that is to this date, who knows when is the DLC gonna be released? I guess what I want to say, is when the patch is going to be released, expect what they say, and that`s it, and expect it in it`s most simplistic form.

Here we go again. 5 months ago they announced DLC, again with a flashy trailer, "biggest budget" for DLC ever, Keanu returns, Idris Elba joins, etc... And again people catch the hype and talk this nonsense like they gonna completely change the game. For 2 years they could not fully implement features that they themselves promised before launch, and now again the same pattern, marketing & hype 5 months before release, and that is to this date, who knows when is the DLC gonna be released? I guess what I want to say, is when the patch is going to be released, expect what they say, and that`s it, and expect it in it`s most simplistic form.
I agree, they explicitly mentioned on the broadcast that will be in the patch, but people come up with other things they want)

Top Bottom