What do YOU want to see ?

+
Well if you don't remember the lore, then Foltest had Adda with his sister.

But Foltest did not have sexual intercourse with his own daughter like what you said for a Geralt-Ciri relationship, hahahahaha

Incest still happened. Tough in Ciri and Geralt aren't even related so that would make more like Woody Allen thing.

His sister was Adda, and he named their daughter Adda as well to honour her mother's memory :)

Well I guess he loved that sister to name daughter after her. Well so confusing with same name, but got it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you don't remember the lore, then Foltest had Adda with his sister.

Jesus Christ, does that mean everybody has to do that, what the hell.

EDIT: Please use edit on your posts by the way, avoid double posting.

Last edited:
As a Ciri fan i would like to hear her and Yen's VA.
we've seen a good amount of Novigrad and NML it would be great to see a bit of skellige.
and of gameplay some sailing and how underwater combat works.

Well it's not like you have to choose that option, just something I would like to see.

Like what @Sagitarii said, Geralt would never have a sexual relationship with his own destiny daughter Ciri, and he would never be gay, and he would never drop "Witchering" to cut down wood logs for money instead of killing monsters.

Like how Geralt would never kill civilians, you would never kill civilians in the witcher games that didn't wrong you.

Geralt is a pre-defined character, we are allowed to make choices that implement our own views and moralities into the games, but nothing that would break his own character.

Last edited:
Like what @Sagitarii said, Geralt would never have a sexual relationship with his own destiny daughter Ciri, and he would never be gay, and he would never drop "Witchering" to cut down wood logs for money instead of killing monsters.

Like how Geralt would never kill civilians, you would never kill civilians in the witcher games that didn't wrong you.

Geralt is a pre-defined character, we are allowed to make choices that implement our own views and moralities into the games, but nothing that would break his own character.

Then what were the other guys implying earlier in terms of Ciri a Geralt ("We already had Foltest on that front").... ?
I'm a little confused.
Cause as far as I know there was no such thing as a sexual component to Ciri and Geralt....

Then what were the other guys implying earlier in terms of Ciri a Geralt ("We already had Foltest on that front").... ?
I'm a little confused.
Cause as far as I know there was no such thing as a sexual component to Ciri and Geralt....

I am still as confused as you are, hahahaha :p

Since Witcher is a mature and dark settings game, incest made sense BUT if the story of the Witcher's from the book does not depict any incest between Geralt and Ciri then NO. I don't support that. I didn't read the books though so someone may share some thoughts on it.

Incest is present in the books but never between Geralt and Ciri, it's never even hinted. Ciri feels a bit of aversion at first towards the women closest to Geralt due to a "step mother" syndrome of sorts but she quickly grows fond of them even to the point of calling Yennefer mother.

Incest is present in the books but never between Geralt and Ciri, it's never even hinted. Ciri feels a bit of aversion at first towards the women closest to Geralt due to a "step mother" syndrome of sorts but she quickly grows fond of them even to the point of calling Yennefer mother.

If that's the case, then i think Ciri as a love interest for Geralt is wrong. Of course is my opinion :).

From the trailer, it seems the emperor of Nilfgaard seems having a very evil sexual desires for Ciri. I'm sensing something there. Poor Ciri :(

I honestly recommend reading the books. They're really good and they'll provide some pretty interesting info regarding Emhyr's personality, intentions and motives. He's quite a complex character.

If that's the case, then i think Ciri as a love interest for Geralt is wrong. Of course is my opinion :).

From the trailer, it seems the emperor of Nilfgaard seems having a very evil sexual desires for Ciri. I'm sensing something there. Poor Ciri :(

Mmm? Just...read the books.

Fixed protagonist, nuff said.
Same goes for gay Geralt, rascist Geralt and professional wood carver Geralt.

But... but... Sagitarii.... what about fisherman Geralt ?

Uhm... no. Just no.

Emhyr considered marrying Ciri to secure his dynasty (which many rulers would have done),
relying on Ithlinne's prophecy. But in the end he decided not to. Because he has a heart.

False Ciri was enough to play the political game without needing to hurt the real one~

The only reason I can see for him finding Ciri is either to use her powers for his empire or
to put her on the throne as his legitimate descendant.

After all Emhyr is not immortal and must have planned ahead, he's a character that does that.
And I'm sure he'd prefer his own blood to receive the heritage he built rather than an imposter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom