What do YOU want to see ?

+
I want dev diaries and glossy trailers.

The dev diaries for us long-term fans, to explain more about the mechanics, the design, the world. To answer some of those remaining questions.
The glossy trailers to excite people who don't know the game and generate more sales, and to give us fans something to drool over without spoilers.

-Mouse and keyboard gameplay

-Skill tree, alchemy mechanics and crafting

-Skellige with some sailing thrown in

-Boxing

-Some scenes with Yen

-Ciri's epic bra.

3dub

Forum regular
I'm actually good for now, my hunger for news sated if you will. Want to go into it blind like I did with the first two games. And just revel in all the discoveries and ppl I meet. Ciri is in Yen is in I'm good

More full frontal nudity of all the sexy ladies in the game, sorry...
I can't help it, but cdpr does such a great job with its hot female character models.
I know, forgive me I'm a pervert.;)

Community, assemble !

I'm aware that many of you might still be busy trying to disprove the existence of Ciri's bra or discussing
important topics such as shoes with heels.

But I'm writing this thread on behalf of our friend @scratcherpen , who proposed the idea of letting the community decide
what kind of gameplay footage we'd like to see next (of course that is mainly more Ciri and more Yennefer).

In coordination with our beloved hype train conductor @Marcin Momot , we made this thread happen.
So let us give the REDs some feedback~

What kind of the Witcher 3 gameplay footage would you like to see next ?

Would you like to see a certain game mechanic explained in detail ?
Does underwater combat tickle your fancy ?
Do you yearn for PS4 footage of the Witcher 3 ?

Don't hesitate to share with us whatever you'd enjoy to see !
Thank you for your attention. Ciriously.

Yeah I want to see some gameplay footage... from my computer, or living room TV as I play the game.

I'm all good for now. I personally don't need to see any more gameplay. There's no reason to know everything about the game, before we play it. And while feedback on how to make gameplay better is always great, I don't think CDPR is on that stage of production right now. I don't know.

So if we're going to get more stuff, then I agree with Dragonbird and vivaxardas. Dev diaries would be awesome, as well as some Character trailers for eye candy.

Like.. Show us Dandelion sing a verse about Novigrad's Brothel district. Yennefer kicking some ass. Ciri riding Kelpie followed by a zoom-in on her Cowboy shoes. And Dijkstra eating a whole wildboar, showcasing the fat ugly bastard that he is. No offence Sigi.

No love for Dandelion? Shame on you, people!

What can I say? I liked Dandelion better in Witcher 1 to be honest. Sure, he made some foolish mistakes there as well. Getting himself caught with his pants down(literally) with that merchant daughter, teaching her to 'play an instrument' while naked. That was funny, and in spite of this I took his character more seriously than in Witcher 2.

I support what Dandelion did in 2, I really do, but what kind of idiot prints an not-so-inconspicuous political pamphlet about Henselt the Hog while standing in the middle of his war camp? Yeah yeah, he was an employed spy, but still, he could have written it better. He not only endangered himself but Geralt as well. I could not forgive such stupidity. I reckoned Dandelion smarter than that, or has he had amnesia as well? I just wanted to knock some sense into him. I hope that he, while still being goofy and fun, is not to be a complete dullard and has evolved as character since The Last Wish and Blood of Elves. To be fair I know not much about him, and I never went to Vergen in 2. Ergo I never saw that quest that had Dandelion in another pickle, maybe more fitting to his character. Maybe that was why I didn't warm up to him?

On the topic at hand, many of you have already mentioned what I want to see.

I guess, to be specific though I would love to see a gameplay video of Geralt waking up in the morning and doing some peaceful chores. Call it 'A day off' if you will. He has some breakfast before making some casual errands in Novigrad. He researches various things such as history, monsters and locations, and looks up certain books in Einar Gausel's(loved that character) bookstore. He visits Kalkstein to compare notes and pick up that new alchemical reagent that will improve his potions. He visits his bank to...well to actually see what the hell he can do in there...except foiling a robbery( yes, I'm fishing for info devs, what did you expect? ^_^). He goes to his favourite blacksmith/tanner in Novigrad to see if his new armour is ready, and if it's as good as promised. He stops to watch the many musicians and acrobat entertainers in town square before meeting up with Triss or Yen or none of them. That oughta be a romantic plot twist for sure! :laughing:

He then has dinner with Triss(or Yen or both) and sits back while they have their bound-to-be-epical bout over his affections and who did what and with whom and so on and forth. But ducking cast spells and curses becomes tedious so he then leaves them to it and goes fishing with Dandelion and Zoltan instead. Then he comes home, without any fish, mind, but Dandelion got another genie on the hook, but has actually learned to listen to Geralt and kept his mouth shut(well...yes...we've been through this haven't we?). He then has friendly game of dice poker and then not-so-friendly fist fight. He then tops the day off with a tumble in the hay with whomever the player may choose - Triss or Yen.

In short, I want to see a gameplay video that show what kind of minigames, peaceful activities and immersion there is to be had in Witcher 3. ^_^
Oh, has anyone mentioned Oxenfurt yet? I wanna see Geralt take a stroll in its famous gardens. Or was it parks? :rolleyes:

Otherwise I'm completely good if I don't get to see any gameplay until game releases. Because I know by now that if I want to see Witcher 3 gameplay I'll just go to sleep. :sleep:

Last edited:
I would love to see some sailing in really good/bad weather and diving/underwater combat! :)
I think, that weather system will blow our minds - I want to see storm in the open sea!
... and now that I have seen 35 min. gameplay of main storyline - I am 100% content. No need to spoil more.

I would like to see an enemy encounter played through several times using various strategies. We've only been shown combat using an excessive amount of dodging and purposefully dragging out the fight. I would like to see combat relying more on parrying and riposte, with a more aggressive approach (not dragging out the battle)
Other styles shown could be using traps, throwing knives, bombs, signs, and using the environment. Maybe show some enemy fear if that is indeed in the game.

What I really would like is a world of the witcher trailer! But I think they are holding this card for latter =P. Underwater/ sailing related trailers would be cool! Upgrading sistem also have my curiosity, but I would also like to know a bit more about this gwent they added to the game, and how will it work.

I want dev diaries and glossy trailers.

I'm one of those who doesn't want too much spoiling, but I do recognise the need to keep some momentum going over the next 6 months. I like it best when they give us something to discuss by not showing everything on a particular subject, leaving room for speculation. But that issue if primarily about the story & characters, less about gameplay aspects & I understand people wanting to see these mechanisms- but i'd still like them to leave us some advanced aspects to discover for ourselves.

Essentially I agree with all the words quoted above, but particularly those in bold. If I were to pick a single one, it'd be sailing & the open sea.

Hey, I've just reached 1000 posts! :w00t:

Here's some guys in Skellige got a message for you ;)

Yennefer - climbing or walking towards snowy mountains :3 - thunders or desert storms - sailing in a wild sea - a glimpse of a "bigger monster fight" leshen? ice giant? - one armor shown in different levels of upgrading - and ...Geralt shaving his beard? :eek: Geralt having a furry armor in a wild snowy area.. and then we find a legendary monster that lives in that cold hellish areas... :eek: well, beside the ice giant that lives in a cave..we need a monster on the surface :3

edit: hair-growth, people? Geralt with a different hairstyle? :eek:

Last edited:
Don't want any spoiler, I want be surprised by every click-button-mouse the 24Th, February of 2015. I am selfish in these matter: I want to enjoy every detail by the first time on my screen, my mouse and my own desicions.

What I really WANT TO SEE is a whole and spoiler MAKING OFF of TW3, spying how CDPR worked/work in every department: graphic design, casting of voices, their feelings in front of failures, their screams in front a little goal.... every day by day of how making the best game I will to play.

I want to share with CDPR their effort as they share with us their awards.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Focus videos for different mechanics in the game:
- the weather system
- overview about different environments (swamp, desert, forest, plains, ocean, dungeons)
- different modes of travel (foot, horse, swimming, boat, fasttravel - some have already been shown, but not in a compact summary)
- alchemy
- crafting
- minigames
- living ecosystem (both people and wildlife)
- no more quests!
- Nilfgaardian army

You sir, are an ARSE! Have you seen @EmperorZorn's posts? They are full of spam!
:troll:

But not full of insults. Please show a bit more respect to other forum members.

And to get back on topic:

I think we all agree that we've seen enough quest/story related content.
If there will be any more footage shown, it should definately focus on gameplay mechanics.

@EmperorZorn; Thanks for the defence, it may have been appropriate in general terms. I however, would have completely understood @AL890;'s humorous comment in the vernacular that we share.

OT: I also meant to say that if we do see game mechanics explored, I for one would vote that they should be shown surrounded by the context we have already seen. I'm talking about the same NML area from the 35 min video, played differently displaying the alternative mechanics.

I think we all agree that we've seen enough quest/story related content.

If there will be any more footage shown, it should definately focus on gameplay mechanics.

That'd be a good idea for keeping this forum alive till the date of release, ciriously

NO! PLEASE! CDPR... DON'T BETRAYAL YOUR INTEGRITY ADDING THESE OR TAKING OFF THAT

OH MY! YOU'RE KILLED MY TRUTH ON YOU!!!

I know. I'm really a bad girl! I'm bored!

Last edited:
Top Bottom