What do YOU want to see ?

+
Probably has been mentioned already (if so count this as another vote), but a commentated walkthrough (preferably by Peter Gelencser) of a monster hunting assignment from the very beginning to the end would be nice. I'd imagine it to play out like this:

1) Getting the assignment, either by talking to people or by bulletin board notice and how it shows up and is detailed in the journal.

2) Figuring out what creature Geralt's about to face and where it is located, by talking to people again, and/or by figuring it out through PROPER investigation (via Witcher Senses) of the surroundings, meaning WITHOUT exclamation marks on the mini map, blatant UI hints spoiling the type of creature in advance or any highlighting of climbable ledges and the likes, and again showing the progress in the journal as the mystery about the creature is revealed.

3) Preparing for the confrontation, by first checking the appropriate journal entries for the weaknesses of the now identified creature, entering the meditation UI and then brewing potions, crafting bombs or preparing oils accordingly. Drinking of potions, equipping of bombs, applying of oils, and off to the face-off.

4) Cut to the moment the beast is already slain, and Geralt looting the cadaver for ingredients, special ingredients and the trophy.

5) Cut to the moment the trophy is handed in, Geralt receiving the payment for it and thus completing the assignment.
Agreed, though IMO - if I may add something - they should take a monster we already saw in the previous videos.
I am 100% sure that the material was cut and that what we saw in the gameplay videos was just the short version.
If we would be able to see the WHOLE monster hunt, with beginning, investigations, research up until the end while showing mechanics in detail such as the skill tree, crafting, alchemy, and combat we could have a good overview of the mechanics, a better picture of how monster hunting works, a reinsurance that what we saw so far was cut short due to demo purposes and we would not have any additional spoilers due to the fact that they take a monster we already know.
Agreed on the 'already showcased creatures only' part.
For all I care, they also could just splice together the uncut segments from different 'monster hunting sessions'. An extended 'figuring out' segment from a Werewolf hunt (standalone this time and not as part of the 'Ladies of the Wood' quest chain, if that's possible), an extended 'preparation' segment from the Griffin hunt (including the crafting of special bolts for the crossbow, if that's possible) and so on. As long as every aspect of the whole procedure, from receiving the assignment to completing the assignment is showcased and demonstrated exhaustively I'm taking what I get.

Just don't decrease the characteristics of monsters.We want to see real fight,not just easy level with cheats.
Can you show us some monster hunt?For example.this 3-eyed big monster called bes.It would be perfect to see how Geralt prepares(not selects) potions for this fight,tracks him down and kills him,but without any cheats!And after killing him,Geralt will prepare special mutagen from his body and will make special armor .

yes it will, in the Novigrad demo the devs talked about the fact that the people there will not be on the streets but seek shelter if it rains.

I missed that,
thank you very much , great news to me
don't like sun so much in real life (and I'm no vampire)

[/QUOTE]I personally would really be interested if there are MORE monsters about at night (more monster density) and if there are monsters that are ONLY there at night or if there are monsters that are very aggressive at night (hunting at night)[/QUOTE]

Like in witcher 1 as i remember it was more monsters at night in swamps
(that I like to see again -of course- if you have a knowledge about monsters from books)
It would be nice if monsters are more aggressive at night

I want mounted combat system explained in depth. Can you control the horse to attack with rear or frontal kicks ? Does the horse give extra protection or maybe absorb some of the damage ? Can you add armour to the horse or leather protection ( ok maybe this was too much :p)

And last but not least , Geralt wearing some new armors and how upgrading and crafting works. Also some new hair styles never seen on trailers or gameplay.

You meant this? it would be nice

Attachments

• kick.jpg
    kick.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 49
I'd like to see more about sword combat, in particular I yearn to watch parry/reversals, the different properties of dodging/pirouettes and a bit more of the 90 combat animations in combos (thrust is missing!). I also would like to know if it is possible to finish off grounded opponents (after a successful Aard cast, it should be the norm if you are quick enough to reach the fallen enemy) and if you can use walls to stun your foes with Aard.

Also a bit of horse combat would be nice.

I don't want to see anything more about the story, because I already know it is wonderful (Cd Projekt rules!).

At last, I'm curious about the Ps4 version.

Maybe a complete Day/Night-Cycle at a specific place in the world to see the play of light, sound, wildlife etc. creating atmosphere and a living, breathing world :D

Would be awesome. :cheers:

Regarding story-related content: I don't need it as i want to have less spoilers by now until release. ;)

Maybe a complete Day/Night-Cycle at a specific place in the world to see the play of light, sound, wildlife etc. creating atmosphere and a living, breathing world :D

Regarding story-related content: I don't need it as i want to have less spoilers by now until release. ;)

I believe you can now see the sky whenever Geralt is meditating having a time-lapse effect.

Excellent idea, a timelapse of few of the locations. For example a Skellige sowy peak, a forrest area in NML and a day in Novigrad unscripted.

Excellent idea, a timelapse of few of the locations. For example a Skellige sowy peak, a forrest area in NML and a day in Novigrad unscripted.

:hatsoff: Thank you kind sir ^^ And i really like the way you specified it. Would love to have such videos

After the Q&A video: It'd be great to have a demonstration on how food affects the game aswell.

Yeah, didn't they mention you could buy fish?
I also would like to know more about monsters or wildlife you lay becoming "food" and luring in other creatures. Especially at night this could be dangerous.

I want the osx version.
I'm pretty sure I can turn on my mac (at least at low graphics). Clearly I have not bought my mac to play but since the witcher is one of the few games that I'd love to play the game without having to do tricks with wine or having to install bootcamp.
I just recently played in the witcher 1 because only recently wine allows you to play without crashing continuous (I had to port over again because the official port sucks).
The second the witcher instead works wonders in high graphics with uber off (recommend doing low graphics but the evidence I have seen that there are no high graphics slowdowns of any kind, taking off the uber).
I bought them both from gog and I was really satisfied with the quality of the two games (the style I like a lot).

So what I want to see in the new witcher 3 is a version for mac. Will be just as good as the second.
I also hope that announcing the game for mac before the end of the pre-order on gog.
I was willing to pre-order the game but as long as they are not 100% sure that will make the mac version I'm not going to risk my money.
Also because the first two i got them on offer already enhaced edition for $ 3 ...
I would spend them for 43 € (the price of Italian gog) since I do not have drm and also give you back $ 11 vouchers to spend.
But if I have to wait a year for the mac version might as well, at which point there will be a lot more interesting offers.
If not then come out for mac (though it seems strange given that they have recently even released for linux) at that point would be a waste of money (since I'm not going to put windows and wasting space on ssd).

I'm not an avid gamer, like many here, I'm a casual player. I do not care if the games run at ultra graphics. I am willing to also expect some slowdown on my macbook laptop (I have only one computer and laptop).

CDProjekt has earned my sympathy removing the DRM (which I personally can not stand) and ensuring all (windows, mac and linux in addition to the console) to be able to play to their titles. I hope to continue so this is my hope.

Finally, since we are, and that in the first witcher was done, I invite you to write a full localization in Italian (not just subtitles). I say this not because I am not able to follow the sub (personally I see many anime sub ita and I'm part of a fansub, I have absolutely no problems with subtitles). Mainly my appeal is due to the fact that many in Italy if a game is not localized in Italian they do not even try to play it. It would be a shame given the quality of this title. The first the witcher was badly dubbed in Italian (that's why the complaints), but I can understand that you were seen at the beginning with a low budget.

I hope that these appeals are not in vain.

Your game should be multi-platform. This is to give everyone the freedom to play without having to jump through hoops and pay an expensive license to windows.

Also, since the former had the dubbing in Italian, the third should go back to it. In this way everyone can enjoy the quality of this game.

Combined with the lack of DRM, it would be the perfect game.

Of course, I also lacked the dubbing in Italian, as it exits the version for mac I'll take it immediately.

I would love to see a trailer about the other characters in the game like triss, ciri, yennefer, dandelion and I hope they are planning on changing the clothing and hairstyles of geralts companions during the game and its not the same, in Witcher 2 when triss had the same outfit and the same hairstyle during the who game looked really weird

Top Bottom