What does everyone think about "THRUSTING AND VARIOUS POSITIONS" CONFIRMED.....

+
Speaking from pre 2live crew and ice T bans.
...that reminds me of a thread I need to post in lol...
Everything was mild compared to now. It exploded and is still milder than now.
My point being, the amount of swearing/nudity that is allowed to be shown changes, rather rapidly, over the decades.
It seems like even in teen rated films there are some that bend the rules, thus allowing more to be shown.

If anyone under adult age is playing this game without edits, then it's the responsible adults fault for letting it happen. Not the game maker or the rating system.

Just my 2 pennies
:sleep:

To answer more directly.
I like various thrusting positions.
Sharp melee weapons are more effective that way.

6202B102-4180-48D2-ACFB-BDC2B5434EA5.png

Speaking from pre 2live crew and ice T bans.
...that reminds me of a thread I need to post in lol...
Everything was mild compared to now. It exploded and is still milder than now.
My point being, the amount of swearing/nudity that is allowed to be shown changes, rather rapidly, over the decades.
It seems like even in teen rated films there are some that bend the rules, thus allowing more to be shown.

If anyone under adult age is playing this game without edits, then it's the responsible adults fault for letting it happen. Not the game maker or the rating system.

Just my 2 pennies
:sleep:
Agreed!

To answer more directly.
I like various thrusting positions.
Sharp melee weapons are more effective that way.
HOHOHOHO :smart::coolstory::beer::howdy::ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

Sheesh... by the title I assumed this was a thread about FENCING :howdy:
I can't unsee it, thanks! :ROFLMAO:

What the hell..
Hey friend, if you're surprised about a simple thread you might want to do some more research about the game because it's going to contain much more than just words on a screen. No sarcasm, just saying maybe you want to know what you're buying. obviously it's a very adult kind of game. I personally love that, and huge amounts of other people do too. Just saying. I'm personally extremely excited for the game, but I know that even though huge amounts of people are buying it, that it's not for everyone. Someone is always going to prefer something else, and that's okay. Just make sure you know what you're buying, that's all I'm saying. Peace and have a good day.

This thread is anything but adult, this isn't maturity this is the exact opposite. But anyway
What can anyone say? Should anyone apologize for having fun and being happy? People joke around and talk of joyful and funny things when they are happy. They're happy about this masterpiece of a game of course! :)
I would argue that the fact that so many adults are able to come together and lightheartedly joke about mature themes in an adult way, while simultaneously being immature, and being able to stay calm and rational at the same time, is actually very mature of us! :D

Hey friend, if you're surprised about a simple thread you might want to do some more research about the game because it's going to contain much more than just words on a screen. No sarcasm, just saying maybe you want to know what you're buying. obviously it's a very adult kind of game. I personally love that, and huge amounts of other people do too. Just saying. I'm personally extremely excited for the game, but I know that even though huge amounts of people are buying it, that it's not for everyone. Someone is always going to prefer something else, and that's okay. Just make sure you know what you're buying, that's all I'm saying. Peace and have a good day.

What can anyone say? Should anyone apologize for having fun and being happy? People joke around and talk of joyful and funny things when they are happy. They're happy about this masterpiece of a game of course! :)
I would argue that the fact that so many adults are able to come together and lightheartedly joke about mature themes in an adult way, while simultaneously being immature, and being able to stay calm and rational at the same time, is actually very mature of us! :D
No offense but that is very pretentious.
Also, I'm big cdpr fan and I've been waiting for cyberpunk for sometime, and what the hell was mostly about the thread not that content, I already saw that content before this thread, now, most of the things you said seems to be an excuse for doing what you want to do, well then do it, but don't make excuses and philosophies in order to justify it, Justification for something wrong is worse than the wrong thing itself.
Also I just said a what the hell about this thread, that people felt insecure about it tells quite a lot.
Well now continue, Sorry I didn't mean to bother, do what you will.

Last edited:
Also, I'm big cdpr fan and I've been waiting for cyberpunk for sometime, and what the hell was mostly about the thread not that content, I already saw that content before this thread, now, most of the things you said seems to be an excuse for doing what you want to do, well then do it, but don't make excuses and philosophies in order to justify it, Justification for something wrong is worse than the wrong thing itself.
Also I just said a what the hell about this thread, that people felt insecure about it tells quite a lot.
Well now continue, Sorry I didn't mean to bother, do what you will.

How?

Also, I'm big cdpr fan and I've been waiting for cyberpunk for sometime,
Yes yes, as we all are, of course! :D

and what the hell was mostly about the thread not that content, I already saw that content before this thread,
Honestly it just seemed like you were surprised about the discussion, which is about the main topic of the thread, so it made sense that there was a possibility you didn't know about Cyberpunk2077's more adult themes, which is why I bothered to say what I did, just in case you didn't know. No problem though, since you say you know, then that's fine, no problem.:shrug:

now, most of the things you said seems to be an excuse for doing what you want to do, well then do it, but don't make excuses and philosophies in order to justify it, Justification for something wrong is worse than the wrong thing itself.
First of all, what excuses? For doing what? What philosophies? Justification for something wrong? :censored: Please do tell me and everyone else here what crime we have committed friend? :eek:

Well now continue, I didn't mean to bother, do what you will.
Humanity is naturally insecure, for a variety of different and very justified reasons. Reason #1 is that we're surrounded by other human beings that disagree with us. :ROFLMAO:

But I can assure you, in this thread most of us are more secure than our confidence in the fact that birds are important

We're just really happy about this current news because the game is even better than we thought! :D

How?

Yes yes, as we all are, of course! :D

Honestly it just seemed like you were surprised about the discussion, which is about the main topic of the thread, so it made sense that there was a possibility you didn't know about Cyberpunk2077's more adult themes, which is why I bothered to say what I did, just in case you didn't know. No problem though, since you say you know, then that's fine, no problem.:shrug:

First of all, what excuses? For doing what? What philosophies? Justification for something wrong? :censored: Please do tell me and everyone else here what crime we have committed friend? :eek:

Humanity is naturally insecure, for a variety of different and very justified reasons. Reason #1 is that we're surrounded by other human beings that disagree with us. :ROFLMAO:

But I can assure you, in this thread most of us are more secure than our confidence in the fact that birds are important

We're just really happy about this current news because the game is even better than we thought! :D
The game is better than you thought because you can customise your genitals?

The game is better than you thought because you can customise your genitals?
I think it's a very nice thing to be able to passionately and artistically create a character that feels right for the individual playing the game. It's not even just about any one specific thing, but the fact that so many options are available that allow for a deeper and more immersive experience. (not in the corporate buzzword sense, but actually good immersion!) The more someone can customize their character on a very deep level, the more they can relate with their character, or even just feel that their character is very cool, the better of an experience they will have. Of course, every part of the game is extremely important, which is why I'm so happy that so much care has been taken to ensure that every character will be special.

If I had to play as a random person, I probably wouldn't be very emotionally invested in the character, and therefor I wouldn't care so much about the story or the game as much. However, if I can custom make a very special character that is special in all the ways that I make them, now suddenly I care a lot more about them, their story, the entire game experience.

I am very happy about all the news mentioned in the video of the thread topic because all of it is a step up from what I previously thought it would be. It's an improvement, if the information is correct. It gives me hope.

I think it's a very nice thing to be able to passionately and artistically create a character that feels right for the individual playing the game. It's not even just about any one specific thing, but the fact that so many options are available that allow for a deeper and more immersive experience. (not in the corporate buzzword sense, but actually good immersion!) The more someone can customize their character on a very deep level, the more they can relate with their character, or even just feel that their character is very cool, the better of an experience they will have. Of course, every part of the game is extremely important, which is why I'm so happy that so much care has been taken to ensure that every character will be special.

If I had to play as a random person, I probably wouldn't be very emotionally invested in the character, and therefor I wouldn't care so much about the story or the game as much. However, if I can custom make a very special character that is special in all the ways that I make them, now suddenly I care a lot more about them, their story, the entire game experience.
Nothing wrong with customisation, but customizing Genitals, is too much, and in many ways immoral, no need for such a thing, also if the Story is well written you'll be immersed, not when you can customize your genitals, Witcher 3 is obviously a good example, you play as Geralt, but the immersion is 100% nonetheless.

Nothing wrong with customisation, but customizing Genitals, is too much, and in many ways immoral, no need for such a thing, also if the Story is well written you'll be immersed, not when you can customize your genitals, Witcher 3 is obviously a good example, you play as Geralt, but the immersion is 100% nonetheless.
Cyberpunk2077 is going to be absolutely full of immoral things. If you're worried about genital customization, you're really going to be surprised when you play the full game, considering everything we have heard so far. I personally look forward to the experience, since I know what I'm getting myself into, and I'm a consenting adult that chooses and wants to experience this game. The fact that you find genital customization to be "too much" and "immoral" make me feel like it's possible that you might not be, I guess, well informed about the game and its content, for the lack of a better word. I'm just being very sure to check with you because I have my doubts and I'm not going to wonder and say nothing, when I could simply bring it up and politely ask you, and voice my concerns. I would be very sad if you were disappointed later on because you thought that the game would not contain anything immoral. It is human to sin, and in the future Dystopian world of Cyber-PUNK, this is actually taken to the extreme. That is the entire point of the game, the game is a masterpiece in so many different ways, but also because it is a WARNING to humanity of our possible future, because that future could actually be real.

The good thing is that as V, in your story, you could be the one to make a change in the world.
The beautiful thing is that you can play the game however you like. Genital Customization is immoral? Well then I would choose a very moral option for the genital section of the customization. What is moral? What is immoral? Does the simple fact that I politely say most for a variety of reasons, most people in the world have genitals. Does this mean that humans are all Immoral by nature? Or are we all just people trying to do our best?

You tell me.

Top Bottom