What does everyone think about "THRUSTING AND VARIOUS POSITIONS" CONFIRMED.....

+
Cyberpunk2077 is going to be absolutely full of immoral things. If you're worried about genital customization, you're really going to be surprised when you play the full game, considering everything we have heard so far. I personally look forward to the experience, since I know what I'm getting myself into, and I'm a consenting adult that chooses and wants to experience this game. The fact that you find genital customization to be "too much" and "immoral" make me feel like it's possible that you might not be, I guess, well informed about the game and its content, for the lack of a better word. I'm just being very sure to check with you because I have my doubts and I'm not going to wonder and say nothing, when I could simply bring it up and politely ask you, and voice my concerns. I would be very sad if you were disappointed later on because you thought that the game would not contain anything immoral. It is human to sin, and in the future Dystopian world of Cyber-PUNK, this is actually taken to the extreme. That is the entire point of the game, the game is a masterpiece in so many different ways, but also because it is a WARNING to humanity of our possible future, because that future could actually be real.

The good thing is that as V, in your story, you could be the one to make a change in the world.
The beautiful thing is that you can play the game however you like. Genital Customization is immoral? Well then I would choose a very moral option for the genital section of the customization. What is moral? What is immoral? Does the simple fact that I politely say most for a variety of reasons, most people in the world have genitals. Does this mean that humans are all Immoral by nature? Or are we all just people trying to do our best?

You tell me.
Now this is what I wanna hear, so you agree it's immoral? Then we're good, I know the cyberpunk genre and know it's full of terrible things, but these things are terrible, and should be treated as such, when that's the case we are good to go, but when it's the other way around, when wrong and evil things are painted as good is where I find it really disturbing, which judging by the rest of the thread and things I saw from people here and there about Cyberpunk, it seems that many terrible things are not being considered as one by many people, Prostitution, for instance.
About the last part, no, having genitals is not immoral obviously, that has nothing to do with this, but putting it in a Video game just for sake of it, to attract people or something, is immoral.

Now this is what I wanna hear, so you agree it's immoral? Then we're good, I know the cyberpunk genre and now it's full of terrible things, but these things are terrible, and should be treated as such, when that's the case we are good to go, but when it's the other way around, when wrong and evil things are painted as good is where I find it really disturbing, which judging by the rest of the thread and things I saw from people here and there about Cyberpunk, it seems that many terrible things are not being considered as one by many people, Prostitution, for instance.
About the last part, no, having genitals is not immoral obviously, that has nothing to do with this, but putting it in a Video game just for sake of it, to attract people or something, is immoral.

Now this is what I wanna hear, so you agree it's immoral? Then we're good,
Not exactly what I said. In some ways I could argue it is human to sin, and in other ways I can also say that it is not our fault, but in the end I asked you to define immorality to me, if you can.

I know the cyberpunk genre and now it's full of terrible things, but these things are terrible, and should be treated as such,
So what, are you saying the game should never have been made? Or what?

when that's the case we are good to go, but when it's the other way around, when wrong and evil things are painted as good is where I find it really disturbing, which judging by the rest of the thread and things I saw from people here and there about Cyberpunk, it seems that many terrible things are not being considered as one by many people, Prostitution, for instance.
Where were evil things painted as good? What did you find disturbing about a thread full of people celebrating good artistic direction and excellent customizability? Where was prostitution mentioned, and in what context and for what reasons? Who made the argument that it was good or bad? And even so, I would say that if it is portrayed, it is portrayed because it is a reality. Cyberpunk is a painting, and illustration of our world with the sugar-coating removed. It says "look at my skeleton, this is what it means to be human, what am I, and what will I become?"

I disagree. I absolutely love it and it makes for a better experience. If adding that makes the experience better, then I say this is great because that's the entire point. If nobody wanted to have a good experience, the pre-order count for the game wouldn't be through the roof. It may possibly be the most purchased and celebrated game in history, and the game has not even released yet. It could actually happen, and I think it will actually happen. What would be immoral, if anything, would be to limit the artistic freedom of the developers and diminish the experience of the game so that it would better fit into the box of a definition of right and wrong. The greatest part is that it doesn't hurt anyone, because only the people that like those things, will do those things. I could create the most "standard" character, or maybe I could create a very unique and interesting character as well. Of course, standard and unique can mean different things to different people, and that's cool. But what's great is that we all have the freedom to choose.

Last edited:
Not exactly what I said. In some ways I could argue it is human to sin, and in other ways I can also say that it is not our fault, but in the end I asked you to define immorality to me, if you can.

So what, are you saying the game should never have been made? Or what?

Where were evil things painted as good? What did you find disturbing about a thread full of people celebrating good artistic direction and excellent customizability? Where was prostitution mentioned, and in what context and for what reasons? Who made the argument that it was good or bad? And even so, I would say that if it is portrayed, it is portrayed because it is a reality. Cyberpunk is a painting, and illustration of our world with the sugar-coating removed. It says "look at my skeleton, this is what it means to be human, what am I, and what will I become?"

I disagree. I absolutely love it and it makes for a better experience. If adding that makes the experience better, then I say this is great because that's the entire point. If nobody wanted to have a good experience, the pre-order count for the game wouldn't be through the roof. It may possibly be the most purchased and celebrated game in history, and the game has not even released yet. It could actually happen, and I think it will actually happen. What would be immoral, if anything, would be to limit the artistic freedom of the developers and diminish the experience of the game so that it would better fit into the box of a definition of right and wrong. The greatest part is that it doesn't hurt anyone, because only the people that like those things, will do those things. I could create the most "standard" character, or maybe I could create a very unique and interesting character as well. Of course, standard and unique can mean different things to different people, and that's cool. But what's great is that we all have the freedom to choose.
No I didn't mean the game shouldn't be made at all, you didn't get it, I said that I'm fully aware of all terrible and immoral things in Cyberpunk, and that is good to have around, in a World where it's about Futuristic Degeneracy, but, it is good to have as long as immoral things are considered immoral, which is mostly the case in Cyberpunk, probably not 100%, but still, good enough, gotta play it first though.
About the prostitution, I meant Generally, not this thread, many people get provoked when you say that Prostitution is bad and it's portrayed as such in Cdpr games, and try to Justify it with their guts and tell you that it's not wrong it's completely good.
About the artistic part, Customizing Genitals is not artistic, just because something is portrayed in an artwork doesn't mean it's artistic, and to do anything in the name of art, is not different than doing anything in the name of, let's say religion, or anything that justifies what I wanna do, genital customization is there for nothing but Attraction, to draw attention, I don't see how it will make Experience better at all, it does not make any difference, it only draws attention, which is the goal, which is what i say immoral, if there was no mention of this thing and it wasn't created at all, no one would've minded or even talk about it, and the game would've been just as great and good without it.

No I didn't mean the game shouldn't be made at all, you didn't get it, I said that I'm fully aware of all terrible and immoral things in Cyberpunk, and that is good to have around, in a World where it's about Futuristic Degeneracy, but, it is good to have as long as immoral things are considered immoral, which is mostly the case in Cyberpunk, probably not 100%, but still, good enough, gotta play it first though.
About the prostitution, I meant Generally, not this thread, many people get provoked when you say that Prostitution is bad and it's portrayed as such in Cdpr games, and try to Justify it with their guts and tell you that it's not wrong it's completely good.
About the artistic part, Customizing Genitals is not artistic, just because something is portrayed in an artwork doesn't mean it's artistic, and to do anything in the name of art, is not different than doing anything in the name of, let's say religion, or anything that justifies what I wanna do, genital customization is there for nothing but Attraction, to draw attention, I don't see how it will make Experience better at all, it does not make any difference, it only draws attention, which is the goal, which is what i say immoral, if there was no mention of this thing and it wasn't created at all, no one would've minded or even talk about it, and the game would've been just as great and good without it.

Can you quote this? Show me where this is said, and how and why and in what context please.

About the artistic part, Customizing Genitals is not artistic, just because something is portrayed in an artwork doesn't mean it's artistic,
:think:All of the Ancient Greek and Roman statue sculptors would like to have a word with you lol. :coolstory:

genital customization is there for nothing but Attraction, to draw attention,
"the conscious use of skill and creative imagination especially in the production of aesthetic objects"
"the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
the class of objects subject to aesthetic criteria; works of art collectively, as paintings, sculptures, or drawings:"

"Art is a diverse range of human activities in creating visual, auditory or performing artifacts (artworks), expressing the author's imaginative, conceptual ideas, or technical skill, intended to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power."
"Though there is no generally agreed definition of what constitutes art, and ideas have changed over time, general descriptions mention an idea of imaginative or technical skill stemming from human agencyand creation. The nature of art and related concepts, such as creativity and interpretation, are explored in a branch of philosophy known as aesthetics."

"the branch of philosophy dealing with such notions as the beautiful, the ugly, the sublime, the comic, etc., as applicable to the fine arts, with a view to establishing the meaning and validity of critical judgments concerning works of art, and the principles underlying or justifying such judgments. the study of the mind and emotions in relation to the sense of beauty."

Long story short, yes, it is meant to draw attention, and make people feel feelings.:shrug: Even flowers do this in nature to appear beautiful or attractive to attract bees, or various other pollinators. What is most amazing is how different flowers attract different pollinators! :D

The game would've been just as great and good without it.
:think:No, it wouldn't have because it wouldn't have been sufficient to drive home the extent to which humanity has degenerated, considering that humans are getting their genitals replaced with mr.stud and midnight lady cybernetics in the lore of the game. Others argue that this is not degeneration, but rather, evolution (not in the darwinian sense necessarily, just evolution in general) But I argue, it is good that the game makes us think, just like art, because it is art. :beer:

Last edited:
Can you quote this? Show me where this is said, and how and why and in what context please.

:think:All of the Ancient Greek and Roman statue sculptors would like to have a word with you lol. :coolstory:

"the conscious use of skill and creative imagination especially in the production of aesthetic objects"
"the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
the class of objects subject to aesthetic criteria; works of art collectively, as paintings, sculptures, or drawings:"

"Art is a diverse range of human activities in creating visual, auditory or performing artifacts (artworks), expressing the author's imaginative, conceptual ideas, or technical skill, intended to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power."
"Though there is no generally agreed definition of what constitutes art, and ideas have changed over time, general descriptions mention an idea of imaginative or technical skill stemming from human agencyand creation. The nature of art and related concepts, such as creativity and interpretation, are explored in a branch of philosophy known as aesthetics."

"the branch of philosophy dealing with such notions as the beautiful, the ugly, the sublime, the comic, etc., as applicable to the fine arts, with a view to establishing the meaning and validity of critical judgments concerning works of art, and the principles underlying or justifying such judgments. the study of the mind and emotions in relation to the sense of beauty."

Long story short, yes, it is meant to draw attention, and make people feel feelings.:shrug: Even flowers do this in nature to appear beautiful or attractive to attract bees, or various other pollinators. What is most amazing is how different flowers attract different pollinators! :D

:think:No, it wouldn't have because it wouldn't have been sufficient to drive home the extent to which humanity has degenerated, considering that humans are getting their genitals replaced with mr.stud and midnight lady cybernetics in the lore of the game. Others argue that this is not degeneration, but rather, evolution (not in the darwinian sense necessarily, just evolution in general) But I argue, it is good that the game makes us think, just like art, because it is art. :beer:
Just go to Cyberpunk Reddit and you'll loose faith in humanity a couple of times, I saw those prostitution justifications there few weeks ago, can look for it if you want but I rather not go there again, also had a conversation about it with some people irl.
About the art part, well, ancient Persian and Middle eastern art and sculpture would like to have a word with you aswell, no sign of such things in them, just because ancient Romans and Greeks did these doesn't make it good, not to mention that West was in general, quite degenerate and nasty back then, and it's people were considered nasty, dirty, tight lipped, depressed and Selfish in Middle east, in Ancient writings, more specifically Persia which was top of the Civilized world for Centuries.

Edit: I agree with the last part, if it is to show how far humanity has degenerated and not just for the sake of it, and for money, then it's good, as I previously mentioned. We'll see, but I doubt.

Last edited:
Just go to Cyberpunk Reddit and you'll loose faith in humanity a couple of times, I saw those prostitution justifications there few weeks ago, can look for it if you want but I rather not go there again, also had a conversation about it with some people irl.
About the art part, well, ancient Persian and Middle eastern art and sculpture would like to have a word with you aswell, no sign of such things in them, just because ancient Romans and Greeks did these doesn't make it good, not to mention that West was in general, quite degenerate and nasty back then, and it's people were considered nasty, dirty, tight lipped, depressed and Selfish in Middle east, in Ancient writings, more specifically Persia which was top of the Civilized world for Centuries.

Edit: I agree with the last part, if it is to show how far humanity has degenerated and not just for the sake of it, and for money, then it's good, as I previously mentioned. We'll see, but I doubt.

It's really not that hard to imagine that different people with different opinions exist, and I lose and re-gain faith in humanity more times than I can count every year of my life. :D:giveup::D:giveup::D:giveup::D:giveup:(lets hope that it ends with :D or something better than that one day)

About the art part, well, ancient Persian and Middle eastern art and sculpture would like to have a word with you aswell, no sign of such things in them, just because ancient Romans and Greeks did these doesn't make it good,
By that same logic, just because Ancient Persian and Middle eastern art and sculpture don't do this (assuming this is correct) doesn't necessarily make it bad either.

not to mention that West was in general, quite degenerate and nasty back then, and it's people were considered nasty, dirty, tight lipped, depressed and Selfish in Middle east, in Ancient writings, more specifically Persia which was top of the Civilized world for Centuries.
I can promise you without an ounce of doubt in my entire being that every single part of the world at some point in history had some very bad things going on at some point or another. Issues like slavery and various different kinds of prostitution, and even prostitution-slavery! :eek: as well as other various horrible things have been common plagues upon the earth since the dawn of time.

That's what I love the most about CDPR and gog. They know that if you try to make money, nothing good happens. They understand on a deep level that passion is attractive, and I mean in the sense that they passionately make a good product first, and they care about it first before everyone else. The fact that it is so true and pure is what makes it sell after the fact.

Often times what you will see is a big corporation or some devs and publishers or even movie makers getting together and they will create something first, not under the pretense of passion or expression or creativity, but under the pretense of profit. They create it for money first, everything else after, if at all. The problem with this is that they can't make people care about something that they themselves did not care about first. gog.com and CDPR exist as a niche and as a direct response to all of that, and their main selling point is essentially in my own words, not CDPR's (but this is what I feel from them): "We're different than them, and unlike them, We actually do care. We care about our games, and we care about our customers."

CDPR is only rich as a side effect to their truth, honesty, passion, and kindness, as all things should be.

Not getting political or religious, (I would say that so far we've done a pretty good job at discussing things simply because they're related in a very polite way) but the bible, or rather, the books of most religions are usually very good stories, or collections of stories that are very interesting, but often also contain stories of immorality, because they are often showing people what NOT to do. But it's still important to the story, and a part of the story, because it has meaning.
Post automatically merged:

What the hell..
It just made me remember this funny video :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It's really not that hard to imagine that different people with different opinions exist, and I lose and re-gain faith in humanity more times than I can count every year of my life. :D:giveup::D:giveup::D:giveup::D:giveup:(lets hope that it ends with :D or something better than that one day)

By that same logic, just because Ancient Persian and Middle eastern art and sculpture don't do this (assuming this is correct) doesn't necessarily make it bad either.

I can promise you without an ounce of doubt in my entire being that every single part of the world at some point in history had some very bad things going on at some point or another. Issues like slavery and various different kinds of prostitution, and even prostitution-slavery! :eek: as well as other various horrible things have been common plagues upon the earth since the dawn of time.

That's what I love the most about CDPR and gog. They know that if you try to make money, nothing good happens. They understand on a deep level that passion is attractive, and I mean in the sense that they passionately make a good product first, and they care about it first before everyone else. The fact that it is so true and pure is what makes it sell after the fact.

Often times what you will see is a big corporation or some devs and publishers or even movie makers getting together and they will create something first, not under the pretense of passion or expression or creativity, but under the pretense of profit. They create it for money first, everything else after, if at all. The problem with this is that they can't make people care about something that they themselves did not care about first. gog.com and CDPR exist as a niche and as a direct response to all of that, and their main selling point is essentially in my own words, not CDPR's (but this is what I feel from them): "We're different than them, and unlike them, We actually do care. We care about our games, and we care about our customers."

CDPR is only rich as a side effect to their truth, honesty, passion, and kindness, as all things should be.

Not getting political or religious, (I would say that so far we've done a pretty good job at discussing things simply because they're related in a very polite way) but the bible, or rather, the books of most religions are usually very good stories, or collections of stories that are very interesting, but often also contain stories of immorality, because they are often showing people what NOT to do. But it's still important to the story, and a part of the story, because it has meaning.

It just made me remember this funny video :ROFLMAO:
About the first part (no idea how to quote separately, kinda difficult to use forums on phone), Well, what they think is wrong, we can be wrong, and to label my wrong as an opinion is not good at all, there are facts and there are opinions, and opinions don't really apply in many fields such as this one.
I do hope it (faith in humanity) ends up there aswell, one day.
Second part, of course there are, I didn't mean to say this Nation is good and that nation is bad, I agree with what you said, just wanted to mention that just because we see genitals in some Roman and Greek Sculpture, it does justify it and it does not mean art should go as far as this.

And I agree with pretty much all of the third part, true, and what cdpr usually does is to portray evil as it is, which would make an actually mature person to despise and hate it, that's a way of teaching, and can be really effective if done masterfully, also not everything cdpr does is right, they do some messed up things themselves occasionally, better not to make an idol of them and worship it.

Edit: What the hell was that video:LOL:

About the first part (no idea how to quote separately, kinda difficult to use forums on phone), Well, what they think is wrong, we can be wrong, and to label my wrong as an opinion is not good at all, there are facts and there are opinions, and opinions don't really apply in many fields such as this one.
I do hope it (faith in humanity) ends up there aswell, one day.
Second part, of course there are, I didn't mean to say this Nation is good and that nation is bad, I agree with what you said, just wanted to mention that just because we see genitals in some Roman and Greek Sculpture, it does justify it and it does not mean art should go as far as this.

And I agree with pretty much all of the third part, true, and what cdpr usually does is to portray evil as it is, which would make an actually mature person to despise and hate it, that's a way of teaching, and can be really effective if done masterfully, also not everything cdpr does is right, they do some messed up things themselves occasionally, better not to make an idol of them and worship it.

Edit: What the hell was that video:LOL:
I don't have too much else to add really. I never witnessed CDPR doing anything messed up though. And of course, I never worship anyone, or myself. My loyalty goes to a higher place. I'm glad we had this conversation, it was really cool. It made me think as well, and reminded me of what's important. Thank you.

That video is just some silly app that people play jokes with their friends and family, but it's probably designed that way so that people scan their faces into it, and it probably gets sent somewhere, possibly datamining, which is bad enough and ironic in itself considering that the phone is probably already always datamining in the first place, probably regardless of the brand the phone is, or where its hardware came from. I don't really know for sure but that's just my best guess.
two news reports related to the cell phone topic. I'm curious to see how this is handled in the world of Cyberpunk2077, considering that there is communication taking place, even if the things they're using aren't the same. I doubt they have Iphones, but that doesn't mean they're free from tracking.

Last edited:
I don't have too much else to add really. I never witnessed CDPR doing anything messed up though. And of course, I never worship anyone, or myself. My loyalty goes to a higher place. I'm glad we had this conversation, it was really cool. It made me think as well, and reminded me of what's important. Thank you.

That video is just some silly app that people play jokes with their friends and family, but it's probably designed that way so that people scan their faces into it, and it probably gets sent somewhere, possibly datamining, which is bad enough and ironic in itself considering that the phone is probably already always datamining in the first place, probably regardless of the brand the phone is, or where its hardware came form. I don't really know for sure but that's just my best guess.
two news reports related to the cell phone topic. I'm curious to see how this is handled in the world of Cyberpunk2077, considering that there is communication taking place, even if the things they're using aren't the same. I doubt they have Iphones, but that doesn't mean they're free from tracking.
Anytime my friend, thank you too.

That sounds shady, there is for sure lot's of datamining and spying in Cyberpunk, that is the case even now, let alone in the world of Cyberpunk, looking forward to it aswell.
anyway I guess this is off topic in this thread

Anytime my friend, thank you too.

That sounds shady, there is for sure lot's of datamining and spying in Cyberpunk, that is the case even now, let alone in the world of Cyberpunk, looking forward to it aswell.
anyway I guess this is off topic in this thread
It's fine it's all related to Cyberpunk2077 somehow, and the video wasn't only about one specific thing, but rather many things related to and about the game, and we stayed pretty on topic some of the time, but directly on topic most of the time. I'm really glad where the conversation went though because it was good brain food. I actually kind of wonder if it will be possible to do prank phone calls in the game (to NPC's of course) but I doubt that, and would be very pleasantly surprised if it were included.

I'm still looking forward to discussing the topic of the thread with other people too of course, if anyone else wants to comment on anything.

Nothing wrong with customisation, but customizing Genitals, is too much, and in many ways immoral, no need for such a thing, also if the Story is well written you'll be immersed, not when you can customize your genitals, Witcher 3 is obviously a good example, you play as Geralt, but the immersion is 100% nonetheless.

Immoral? In what sense is it immoral.
You will be disappointed learning that bodies as such are no longer considered sacred but profane within the world of cyberpunk. A world where anyone can look the way they want if they have the resources for it.
Getting to customize your character including genitals just shows how much CDPR cares about the individuality of player character. You define their looks, sexuality and their choices. It all adds to the immersion.

You cant really compare Witcher to CP in that sense cause Getalt was a defined character with a defined backstory and defined sexuality.
In CP the only things that are defined is your characters life path which is not itself fully defined allowing you to be a corpo that betrays the corps for example or a Nomad that turns to work for the corps as another.

This thread is anything but adult, this isn't maturity this is the exact opposite.

Of course this thread by itself is not mature at all. It is goofy, it is horny, and maybe (in the eyes of some) even creepy. Most participants who join the discussion are, however, almost certainly adults (at least biologically/legally).
What makes this seemingly-childish thread mature is its ability to expose us to someone/something entirely different and still be ourselves.

AAA games like Cyberpunk2077 wouldn't just add "thrusting-and-various-positions" for the sole purpose of generating sales, because those things are locked behind hours of gameplay and require the player to make a significant amount of story choices, not just the $40 or $60 you paid to buy the game. There are much quicker and cheaper ways to make money. Just hire a few animators and start making Overwatch or World Of Warcraft porns on PornHub. You'd be surprised how many people are making bank off it.

Why do couples with poor or no sex life divorce? Why would a celebrity cheat over an extramarital lover that is (compared to the wife/husband) aesthetically or emotionally inferior?

Replacing the bland "fade-to-black screens" with convincingly immersive sex animations has huge implications, because that's the artists acknowledging that affinities expressed carnally are important parts of real human emotions. And a big part of the cyberpunk genre is about re-claiming that human emotion as our society progresses into a future where technology merges with our body, wrestling and attempting to replace it.

Last edited:
It's fine it's all related to Cyberpunk2077 somehow, and the video wasn't only about one specific thing, but rather many things related to and about the game, and we stayed pretty on topic some of the time, but directly on topic most of the time. I'm really glad where the conversation went though because it was good brain food. I actually kind of wonder if it will be possible to do prank phone calls in the game (to NPC's of course) but I doubt that, and would be very pleasantly surprised if it were included.

I'm still looking forward to discussing the topic of the thread with other people too of course, if anyone else wants to comment on anything.
I'm glad.
Also that would be hilarious to have prank calls, I doubt we will have such a thing but who knows, everything is expected from cdpr
Of course this thread by itself is not mature at all. It is goofy, it is horny, and maybe (in the eyes of some) even creepy. Most participants who join the discussion are, however, almost certainly adults (at least biologically/legally).
What makes this seemingly-childish thread mature is its ability to expose us to someone/something entirely different and still be ourselves.

AAA games like Cyberpunk2077 wouldn't just add "thrusting-and-various-positions" for the sole purpose of generating sales, because those things are locked behind hours of gameplay and require the player to make a significant amount of story choices, not just the $40 or $60 you paid to buy the game. There are much quicker and cheaper ways to make money. Just hire a few animators and start making Overwatch or World Of Warcraft porns on PornHub. You'd be surprised how many people are making bank off it.

Why do couples with poor or no sex life divorce? Why would a celebrity cheat over an extramarital lover that is (compared to the wife/husband) aesthetically or emotionally inferior?

Replacing the bland "fade-to-black screens" with convincingly immersive sex animations has huge implications, because that's the artists acknowledging that affinities expressed carnally are important parts of real human emotions. And a big part of the cyberpunk genre is about re-claiming that human emotion as our society progresses into a future where technology merges with our body, wrestling and attempting to replace it.
It does increase the sales whether you like it or not, look around the internet and you'll see plenty of people to be attracted to this aspect of the game, "I'll be the main costumer of (Prostitution gang name, can't remember) haha" Someone said, and much worse, and to say all of it is there for artistic reasons does not seem reasonable, some of it? Yes, most of it? Maybe, but all of it? Probably no.
I wonder if the devs themselves ever thought about these justifications about the extreme nudity in their game, probably many of it is new to them if they read our posts.
Also Sexual need is not an Emotion, it is like saying that hunger or thirst are emotions, even in the game, Sexual activities is being multiplied and augmented by technology, not dampened, unlike Emotions and feelings.

Immoral? In what sense is it immoral.
You will be disappointed learning that bodies as such are no longer considered sacred but profane within the world of cyberpunk. A world where anyone can look the way they want if they have the resources for it.
Getting to customize your character including genitals just shows how much CDPR cares about the individuality of player character. You define their looks, sexuality and their choices. It all adds to the immersion.

You cant really compare Witcher to CP in that sense cause Getalt was a defined character with a defined backstory and defined sexuality.
In CP the only things that are defined is your characters life path which is not itself fully defined allowing you to be a corpo that betrays the corps for example or a Nomad that turns to work for the corps as another.
Your mindset is exactly the thing that the Game tries to warn us about, in the Game itself Sexualisation is used by Mega Villain Co operations to sell their products, but yet you seem to justify the very same thing being done by todays Companies and Co operations, with excuses like But I want it, but it is Artistic, it is like this or like that, I wonder if we'll see some people Justifying Co operations Actions with Similar excuses in Cyberpunk, "But that Product is what I want! So what's wrong? It's like selling Ketchup to someone who likes Ketchup!" And so on.

Now, judging by the Content revealed so far from Cyberpunk itself, it seems, to me, that Cdpr is doing the same thing that they want to Warn us about, on a smaller scale of course but still. It's Cdpr we all love them but you don't need to agree with everything they do. That's what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Press Y for spanking and hair pulling.

I don't much care about that part, but 2000 topics about cybersex in the game...

People are gonna be disapointed.
(But that's gonna be fun too)

Last edited:
It does increase the sales whether you like it or not, look around the internet and you'll see plenty of people to be attracted to this aspect of the game, "I'll be the main costumer of (Prostitution gang name, can't remember) haha" Someone said, and much worse, and to say all of it is there for artistic reasons does not seem reasonable, some of it? Yes, most of it? Maybe, but all of it? Probably no.

Read my post again. I said that generating sales is not the sole purpose. I didn't say that artistic value is the only reason. You can't have a real conversation if you see things in binary (0 or 1).

Of course there are such people. Same as how some people buy Doom Eternal for how violently you can slay monsters in it. They don't even care about the lore which is a shame. I personally hate excessive violence/blood/gore but I want them preserved in CP2077 in their original, uncensored form. Just because I find something uncomfortable doesn't mean it is evil and should not exist. Censorship is like the blue pill in The Matrix. It makes people mentally weak and easily manipulated. I'd rather take my medicine in its undiluted form.

Interesting how you use "worse" as a word there, implying that you believe prostitution is bad. Are you from a country where prostitution is explicitly illegal (ex: China)? Or some other countries where such is either legal or acceptable (ex: Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Latvia, Taiwan, Ukraine, etc.)? If the former, I'll just leave you be. It'd require too much effort from me to persuade you that not all things need to be 100% morally plausible to be allowed. Some things are just neutral.

The gang you were trying to remember is The Mox, by the way. Charming people. Funnily dressed. But charming all the same.

Read my post again. I said that generating sales is not the sole purpose. I didn't say that artistic value is the only reason. You can't have a real conversation if you see things in binary (0 or 1).

Of course there are such people. Same as how some people buy Doom Eternal for how violently you can slay monsters in it. They don't even care about the lore which is a shame. I personally hate excessive violence/blood/gore but I want them preserved in CP2077 in their original, uncensored form. Just because I find something uncomfortable doesn't mean it is evil and should not exist. Censorship is like the blue pill in The Matrix. It makes people mentally weak and easily manipulated. I'd rather take my medicine in its undiluted form.

Interesting how you use "worse" as a word there, implying that you believe prostitution is bad. Are you from a country where prostitution is explicitly illegal (ex: China)? Or some other countries where such is either legal or acceptable (ex: Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Latvia, Taiwan, Ukraine, etc.)? If the former, I'll just leave you be. It'd require too much effort from me to persuade you that not all things need to be 100% morally plausible to be allowed. Some things are just neutral.

The gang you were trying to remember is The Mox, by the way. Charming people. Funnily dressed. But charming all the same.
Prostitution is not bad?
By Odin's beard...
I hope you would have a daughter, that you would infinitely love, then you would understand. The mere mention of Prostitution would be like a heated Stake through your heart.
Gotta say this again, By Odin's beard...

And no I did not say that it should be Censored, I said you shouldn't be making it in your Product on this Scale, two Different things, I know that not everything should be 100% Right to be Allowed (Not prostitution) but just because it's allowed it doesn't mean you should do it, or it's okay to do it, and once again to say the Nudity in Cyberpunk, most of it, is not there for Attraction, is Ignorance, one good example is the Trailer for the game, go on YouTube, hover your mouse over the video, you'll see the Thumbnail is that part where the Prostitute Is being shown, of all the other parts and important things, this part gets highlight? Coincidence? I think not.
And I don't have a problem with Prostitution in the World of Cyberpunk, afterall it's supposed to be degenerate, and there can be good quests related to it, but being able to Literally Participate in Prostitution yourself? No, that seems unnecessary and Shady to me.

Last edited:
And I don't have a problem with Prostitution in the World of Cyberpunk, afterall it's supposed to be degenerate, and there can be good quests related to it, but being able to Literally Participate in Prostitution yourself? No, that seems unnecessary and Shady to me.
Totally unnecessary.
The same with "graphic" sex scenes.

Now, I'm sorry if I have caused any misunderstanding so I'd like to explain myself. I said that prostitution in itself is neutral, but not the encouragement of socially negative behaviors that are related to it. Without regulation, prostitution is highly correlated to over-consumption of drugs, human trafficking, and others that I'm sure you all are aware. You really can say the same for other shady business, though. Games published by EA are ripe with loot boxes ---- they are neutral by themselves, but they encourage gambling, which encourages irresponsible over-spending. That is of course bad.

As far as "graphic sex scenes" go, I guess those of you who oppose them are probably worried about porn addiction?? I agree that is a possible risk. It is harmful. It is a hard cycle to break. But what about these guns, mantis blades, and radical weapons of all sorts you're showing to our audience?? Are you not equally worried that the graphical violence might incite violent behaviors in real life??

I think I've expressed this elsewhere, but the position here is to provide immersion. If artists are to create pieces which emulate real life to any degree, they should not be afraid to depict sex, which is part of real life (if you disagree with this part, then I really don't know what to say). The current generation in both the West and the East (minus the communist countries. I'm not familiar with those~~) have advanced beyond being uncomfortable about discussing sex, so I'd like to think about it as a natural thing. Here's what a mentor of mine said: "It's always been hypocritical that sex was seen as bad but gore and dismemberment was seen as fine."

Now, I'm sorry if I have caused any misunderstanding so I'd like to explain myself. I said that prostitution in itself is neutral, but not the encouragement of socially negative behaviors that are related to it. Without regulation, prostitution is highly correlated to over-consumption of drugs, human trafficking, and others that I'm sure you all are aware. You really can say the same for other shady business, though. Games published by EA are ripe with loot boxes ---- they are neutral by themselves, but they encourage gambling, which encourages irresponsible over-spending. That is of course bad.

As far as "graphic sex scenes" go, I guess those of you who oppose them are probably worried about porn addiction?? I agree that is a possible risk. It is harmful. It is a hard cycle to break. But what about these guns, mantis blades, and radical weapons of all sorts you're showing to our audience?? Are you not equally worried that the graphical violence might incite violent behaviors in real life??

I think I've expressed this elsewhere, but the position here is to provide immersion. If artists are to create pieces which emulate real life to any degree, they should not be afraid to depict sex, which is part of real life (if you disagree with this part, then I really don't know what to say). The current generation in both the West and the East (minus the communist countries. I'm not familiar with those~~) have advanced beyond being uncomfortable about discussing sex, so I'd like to think about it as a natural thing. Here's what a mentor of mine said: "It's always been hypocritical that sex was seen as bad but gore and dismemberment was seen as fine."
I highly disagree with the first part, it's not even neutral it's flat out bad, but I rather not continue on this.
And to Compare Violence with Sex is deceptive, these two have nothing in Common, Sex is Something Private, Probably the most Private thing in the universe, while Violence is not, it's kinda the Opposite, Sex, to a Certain degree of it is Natural Need, while Violence is not, when you are exposed to Nudity, even mildly, your instincts might be affected, but that is not the case about Violence (In art), The Main Problem and Effect of Violence is That someone is being harmed, but in a video game or a movie, nobody is being harmed, nobody is getting shot at, so it's effect is extremely dampened, but that is not the case with Nudity and Sex, the main effecter of this is the Appearance, the looks, it does not matter if it's real or not, it can imply it's full effect in Extreme, even mild Nudity can be more Effective and Extreme than let's say, cutting a Drowner in half.
To Summarize it, Sex is Private, Violence is not, Sex is a Natural need and instinct, Violence is not, The appearance of Violence is not the main effecter but the Harm that it inflicts on people, and when it is unreal, it's effect is largely dampened, while the appearance of Nudity and Sex is all that matters whether it is real or not.

Top Bottom