What does it take to make this a better World?

+
What does it take to make this a better World?

ie: what is it that is wrong in your life and how should it be fixed.

I think a day should last at least 60 hours. It should be fixed by slowing down the Earth movement a bit. ;)

Mike said:
I think a day should last at least 60 hours. It should be fixed by slowing down the Earth movement a bit. ;)
You do work for a living don't you ? I can still remember my shopfitting days when with 24 hours in a day I could do a 110 hours in a week. ie: work 18 hours have 6 hours to get back to room shower, drink, eat sleep,get back to work ,work another 18 hours then another 6 hours to get back to room shower, drink, eat,sleep and work another 18 hours, and repeat again and that was a normal week . With a 60 hour day there would be too many hours to work that is the stuff of nightmares!

Ratbag said:
Ratbag said:
You do work for a living don't you ? I can still remember my shopfitting days when with 24 hours in a day I could do a 110 hours in a week. ie: work 18 hours have 6 hours to get back to room shower, drink, eat sleep,get back to work ,work another 18 hours then another 6 hours to get back to room shower, drink, eat,sleep and work another 18 hours, and repeat again and that was a normal week . With a 60 hour day there would be too many hours to work that is the stuff of nightmares!
I meant: 8 hours at work, the rest is freetime. :)Now, where's my Nobel Prize ?

Mike said:
Mike said:
Mike said:
I meant: 8 hours at work, the rest is freetime. :)Now, where's my Nobel Prize ?
Even in my twilight years still working 10 to 12 hours a day .When will you run for politics here you have my vote.With all the advances in tech do the hours get shorter no they increase, Mankind so smart .Before long we will be working 24/7 and earning less.

Ratbag said:
Ratbag said:
aren`t you from usa? I heard there are many people there who have trouble to earn for living even working as much as you did. not having time to improve their qualifications, they`re stuck for their lives. modern slaves.nature shows us the way it should be - time for activity and time for rest and regeneration are equally important

cinarea said:
cinarea said:
cinarea said:
aren`t you from usa? I heard there are many people there who have trouble to earn for living even working as much as you did. not having time to improve their qualifications, they`re stuck for their lives. modern slaves.nature shows us the way it should be - time for activity and time for rest and regeneration are equally important
No clue skippyville (pun) Qualificatins Licensed Contracting Tilier ,Carpenter and have done a Builders Registration Course.I was in my early 30's when I was doing shopfitting. ie:a typical week would start after being flown where ever in Australia 5pm friday at shop work till 11am saturday back to room ,start 4pm saturday till 10 am sunday back to room ,start 4pm sunday till 10 am monday if lucky fly home ,unlucky fly to next job and start it all again . Is only something you can do when your young (I know 6 hours between shifts to get from job site to room ,shower ,eat drink sleep and get back to the job site doesn't seem like much but I did do it for 8 years)

Top Bottom