What does your Nick Name mean?

+
Well, mine is not that creative."Neonflut" is the name of a song by a Goth-Surf-(Punk) band named New Days Delay. It means "neon flood" in German and I just liked the image the word and the text of that song created in my head.It is one of my two standard nicks on the net.

Mine is taken from one of my favorite books and filmsThe Saragossa Manuscripthttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Saragossa_Manuscript_(film)Alfons van Worden is one of the main characters of Jan Potocki’s storyYou can buy this film in most internet shops – and I think you should definitely do it – it’s one of the greatest Polish productions in history http://www.amazon.com/Saragossa-Manuscript-Zbigniew-Cybulski/dp/B00005Y6YRGreat present for Christmas :witchmas:

I once played ain a LARP a character called Eglard. He was an elf, who had strange magical powers, kind of like a source in the sapkowski world. I liked the character so much that I used it as my nick ever since. Sometimes I change the name a bit, like Eglerath, but then we are speaking of a bit more sinister character. Anyway, Eglard is easier to write fast and it has the minimum number of letters that most forums require...

Hey guys my nickname came about through a rather mad process. Garry a friend of mine started a techno club over here in Scotland upon which me and my other friends all went to religously month after month. As the club grew everyone started noticeing how myself and my friends Barry, Graeme and at the time Paul were always the first to get up and start jumping around like looneys as you do when out for a night of good hard techno. Now because of the way we danced it looked as though we were all stacking boxes on shelves so therefore garry ended up calling us the Tantric Stackers (tantric was the name of the club). As I was the tallest (not to mention the best dancer/stacker) I was from then on called Stacker 1, Paul was 2, Graeme 3 and Barry 4, in order of height 1 being tallest 4 being shortest. That is how I ended up with the nickname stakker1 which is sometimes shortened to just 1 by all my mates.

My came from playing filght sim on Janes/ea server and I have no idea what it means it is just one name that work on there server and has work on other forms and game server I'm on. AKA Tallrat36fs, on yahoo its Tallart2002 lost my password alot in the past so went through alot of names on yahoo. Plus I think its Tallart on msn windows Live. Can't remember now becasue I use my home email on it.

Senacra is just a random name that i came up with...it has absolutely no meaning. but my normal gaming name is Rodgex, which was a nickname i got in school and i add the x sometimes to make it sound cooler lol.....(i need to come up with a story for Senacra.....)

Why did I say nothing in here? :DSo my nickname is the result of reading books about Geralt and playing the game. As we all know elves are speaking Elder Speech. And so in elder speech Vatt'ghern means witcher.Maybe it is quite common to name myself as the main hero, but I am not Geralt at least :p

Senacra said:
Senacra is just a random name that i came up with...it has absolutely no meaning. but my normal gaming name is Rodgex, which was a nickname i got in school and i add the x sometimes to make it sound cooler lol.....(i need to come up with a story for Senacra.....)
Read your nick backward, it may give you ideas. ::)~ Roxy

Lessee, it seems I'm Elealar here. That would have to be a word of Quenya, the High Elven language of Tolkien's world. The word "el"/"elen" means "star" and the word "alar" mean "light". So my nick would pretty much mean "starlight" in High Quenyan. Elalar or Elenalar would be a more correct spelling, but Elealar flows more naturally and I always felt Quenyan was supposed to be a rather eloquent language, hence picking it over the formers. And I like 7-letter nicks.

Kage no Shi = Shadow of Death (well, the syntax would actually probably make it 'death of shadow').I've been using it for years now. So it doesn't really have anything to do with The Witcher, but I'm sure you could make a connection between my screen name, and the game ^_~

CrossShireCross- From Poisonblack's Song: Bear The Cross on "A Dead Heavy Day"Shire- From Lake Of Tears Song "ShadowShires".Basically, I'm addicted to any type of music expect Rap.

Ok, I'll join the spam :D"Wisielec" means "hangman" in polish. Nothing more, nothing less...Originated from Hangman's Joke cover from movie The Crow and "the hangman smiles" line from B. D i c k i n s o n 's (sorry, it gets censored ???) The Tower (if I remember correctly).Round the hangin treeSwing in the breezeIn the summer sunAs we two are oneSwing

Lyonesse was basically a name taken off the cover of jack vance's book when i first started playing online games (Avalon, a text based MUD RPG) about 8 years ago. it has kinda followed me ever since. its the name of a mythical island that sank off the coast of either Cornwall or Wales (depending on which books you read) and it doesnt really mean anything in relation to ME but I just like it :) Friends have remarked that it is appropriate especially if its pronounced 'lioness' as I am somewhat fierce, loyal and perhaps a little temperamental ;D

Top Bottom