What does your Nick Name mean?

+
First of all i'm really big fun of metal music and especially with the band called Iced_Earth so...As a result my soul have been captured in their world of ice ...so i became an iced_soul ... ;D

It doesn't matter how many years you live, how old you feel, is how old you are.I feel your pain Old man! :D

JSlash said:
It doesn't matter how many years you live, how old you feel, is how old you are.I feel your pain Old man! :D
As Karl Marx[sup]*[/sup] put it, you're as old as the woman you feel. Mind you, I've never understood why he limited himself to one.[sup]*[/sup] or was it Groucho?

I am using nickname Makavelina almost everywhere, I just made that up, when I was making my ICQ profile years ago. My friend once called me McAvelin and I liked that so much ;D So I used it here ;D

My nick means nothing important. Means only word in faroese. (my former nick means that. My new nick means... I don't know. In english: Good start of cadre.)

Mine's really nerdy...a pn junction is a region in a semiconductor where p-doped material meets n-doped material. Essentially a diode, they're also found in BJTs and MOS transistors.I was up really late studying for semiconductor physics midterm when I had to come up with a nick and stuck with it.

It means I recognize that Cat's tails are separate entities with minds of their own. Sitting here with my cats and their tails. :)

Keymaster said:
Well, my nickname refers to a movie from the eighties. I just give you a clue : "who you gonna call?"
"Ghostbusters!" erm..My own name had evolved. Through many forms I was know as PreciousWhiteRose. The rose is my favorite flower, and the white rose is one my husband first gave me when we met. Hence, the precious bit. Then it went to PrciousNicole because that is my name.My friends would often come to me for advice. I can be a blunt person and a bit dark in my own tastes. A long personal situation occured in 2005 with a friend of mine. I did not put the two together until I was looking at an anime name generator. The first name it popped up with Dark Savior. The friend I helped laughed and said I should use that as a screen-name.

Originally, I had given myself the nickname CymTyr to mean "Welsh Warrior" because Cym means Wales and Tyr is the original Norse god of war and justice. I have since found out in certain European dialects cymtyr means boneyard, or cemetary, or something like that, so I guess it has a double meaning.-Cym

I read a lot and the various names I choose tend to be centered around whatever I was reading at the time I needed a new name. I tend to reuse names, so this one was created for an rp I did, but have since dropped. However, after reading George R R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, most of my names have had something to do with that series. Hence: Greyjoy. They are an immensely stong and proud family from the place called The Iron Isles. Their motto is "We do not sow." They take what they want and need and pay, "the iron price," for what jewels they wear. You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_GreyjoyArtreri comes from the book I was reading at the time. I'm pretty sure I was reading R A Salvatore's Promise of the Witch King, but I may have been reading Road of the Patriarch. So, my name is a composite of the character, ARtemis enTRERI.

Top Bottom