What does your Nick Name mean?

+
pnjunction said:
Mine's really nerdy...a pn junction is a region in a semiconductor where p-doped material meets n-doped material. Essentially a diode, they're also found in BJTs and MOS transistors.I was up really late studying for semiconductor physics midterm when I had to come up with a nick and stuck with it.
That's so cute!

It originated from a nickname I would give guitar players I held in high regard. Since then it has blended with a title a cool viking warrior would probably have, And ye have it, Lord of the Axe :D

Back when Ultima online went live, I tried to create a character called Mobidick but, with the censor motor, my name was Mobi&#$% so, i decide to switch to Mobidoy... 2 days later i found out that i could turn off the profanity filter :)

I donno how it originally came to my mind but 'Dithrin' is the name of a character I created a few years ago for a school project (a story). I use it quite often in games and such cause it appears to be a unique name (I've never encountered a site or game that said the name was in use). I like it and the fact that it's special yet not completly retarded like some names (like poopzor!!! or something ;D).

My Nickname is named by a character from the first session anime of "Hagane no Renkinjutsushi" aka "Fullmetal Alchemist".

Top Bottom