What game are you currently playing

+
Playing Elden Ring right now and you're not wrong; other than an altered progression structure ("open world") and mount, it is Dark Souls 3 over again.

And 1 and 2, but fair play to it it's following in very fine footsteps. Keep forgetting I can jump dammit, and get on a mount :D it's the usual rich deep waffley From fabulousness, but for sure we all played it already, I wish they'd pull their fingers out and crack on with Armored Core 6. TBH I keep getting pulled back to V4's journey through the upgraded Night City, but got a week off and plan to give Elden Ring some attention and focus. Which means I'll be needing help every time I meet something too tough to beat :ROFLMAO: feel free to add me on PSN anyone, Andes_Attack. I'm still mooching around the opening fields, but did make my way to the Roundtable via a long wander and a little googled assistance when something needed explanation.

You already know what's good over here!

Also I decided to pay tamriel a visit.

I love being a necromancer.

Just completed Ghostrunner, March's PSN freebie, best £0 I've spent in a while (y) these here Polish chaps and chapesses seem pretty good a making video games ;)

Elden Ring is another souls game, but CDPR must realize that in addition to the story they must improve the combat design and level design, especially in the technical aspects such as hitbox witcher is a joke, CDPR improve your game design level, in the game people need more than just the story

Cyberpunk 2077 mainly. Poor Takemura has a long wait ahead of him, but I want to experience/buy most of the cars first:) Oh and enjoy the new apartments.... Other than that Baldur's gate 3 early access. Elden ring on and off. I remember that I enjoy it then I go play and rage quit:D
Other than that I am awaiting the Spiders new game, as it looks extremely interesting, but we will see.

Yea im on a Cp2077 break atm (dunno why, just not enjoying it atm. gets kinda monotomus fast now) Been playing some Pathfinder WOTR. 180h in and like my fourth character, never seen the endgame :D and choices with diffrent outcomes :D.

Also played trough PoE 1 again just too get a save for PoE2

Been playing some TESO, Conan Exiles, CP 2077, Scrabble, Mahjong, (those last 2 on mobile) and just updated my Fallout 76 earlier today. I basically just play whatever I'm in the mood for, lol. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that plays a bunch of different games.:giggle:

What game are you currently playing

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com
Currently Playing The Entire Dragon age Series Again. I got nostalgic for the games after reading a reddit post the other day lol.

Tried a new playthrough on CP77 got to garage on nomad life path and quit.

Been through story twice and really don't want to do it again and have to build a character from scratch with leveling up my attributes, guns and clothing. not to mention all you have to buy and the locked fixer gigs now.

Playing Skyrim until a new expansion drops

In fact, I am getting ready to have some four-hour Cyberpunk 2077 gang harassment session.
Streaming it too, from today 11am CET.

Elden Ring has it's claws sunk deep right now but still got time for a bit of CP, a bit more of Quake and as of next week quite a lot of The Ascent.

Top Bottom