What game are you currently playing

+
That sounds a bit painful. Maybe just make a Windows partition for that sort of thing? Worth it for ME.
Oh, I already have a Windows install on a spare SSD, and all the non-NVMe drives are in a SATA cage, so I can just power off, change drives, hit F8 and tell it to boot from the Windows drive.

But, that means rebooting, and I hate rebooting.

Code:
(matt@bluebox) ~/download$ uptime
16:45:21 up 38 days,  1:59, 70 users,  load average: 6.91, 6.85, 6.67

Total War: Warhammer 3.

elden ring is next
I've been stumbling my way through Elden Ring during the rare times when I have a spare moment, with plans on giving TWW3 a whirl when Immortal Empires drops. At the rate CA is going, that looks like it will be about the same time as the first DLC for CP2077. Maybe; unless CA manages to drive away all of its customers before then.

Post automatically merged:

I've been stumbling my way through Elden Ring during the rare times when I have a spare moment, with plans on giving TWW3 a whirl when Immortal Empires drops. At the rate CA is going, that looks like it will be about the same time as the first DLC for CP2077. Maybe; unless CA manages to drive away all of its customers before then.

there is a lot of people waiting for IE , but now after patch 1.1 and mods game is very good imo.

Still CA has not even released a roadmap for IE... that sucks

Decided to reinstall Morrowind as a game | can play on my laptop. According to savefiles I had last played the game in 2014, so no wonder I couldn't remember the controls beyond WASD.

My copy of the game is a GOTY version on Steam, so I have the DLC, and I remember them being very difficult. Not that the base game isn't... but that's part of the fun!

Well got onto Skyrim today and installed some clothing and body mods and to my surprise

You can see nudity on xbox. I thought i was seeing things at first but you can see the characters lower female parts.

I guess no matter how much bethesda tries to fight it little pieces slip in.

Decided to reinstall Morrowind as a game | can play on my laptop. According to savefiles I had last played the game in 2014, so no wonder I couldn't remember the controls beyond WASD.

My copy of the game is a GOTY version on Steam, so I have the DLC, and I remember them being very difficult. Not that the base game isn't... but that's part of the fun!

To this day I still consider Morrowind to be The Elder Scrolls at it's best.

With just a few mods it can hold up incredibly well even 20 years later.

Ive played tons of games but running out, lets see, God of War 4, Deathloop, Hitman 3, Halo Infinite, Wasteland 3, Forza 5, Battletech, Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk, Back4Blood etc.

Time to get into music again I suppose. 2023 looks promising. Or maybe I should play Elden Ring, but damn it looks like 1 month Marathon game.

Last edited:
Today I just bougth King Arthur: Knights tale. I am sorry to say so but i don't recomend it at all. It's terrible optimiced, the game takes 120 GB of your HD and devours your VRAM like pankakes, unless you have a top tier PC it is a total waste of money. It will go to the fridge until the RTX 4000 came out and I upgrade my PC, a real shame because the game looks cool and interesting.

Got a couple on my plate right now:

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - decided to S rank the whole thing for reasons.

Devil May Cry V - ditto.

Bayonetta 2 - as much as I liked the first one, not enjoying as much, weird.

And another Nomad run-through of Cyberpunk because why not?

Still playing Horizon Forbidden West. I finished the main quests after 50 hours, but am now 100 hours in and not yet 80% completed all the side content.

Having a blast with it, though!

Cheers,
Merric

Moding und playing Witcher 3 GOTY-Edition. And CP´77 of course, switching between worlds like Ciri :).

Waiting for... not much. Starfield, Baldurs Gate 3, Everspace 2... and yes, Forbidden West (PC).

Unsurprisingly: Mass Effect trilogy.
And yesterday I have inadvertedly caused the requirement to replay ME3 from ground up because I seem to have deleted my old save where I had done the diligence to get 7727 total war assets and was poised to do the endgame seuence to see if I had access to all endings.
Ohh well, its not a shame in the least to start over.

Top Bottom