What game are you currently playing

+
Anyhoo, now going corpo which is my least favorite but I haven't done that one yet, so probably gonna rush this one too and then start again as streetkid. Unless I find some super cool clothes that go together with my "too clean" corpo imago. Then this might become my main game. We'll see :think:
If you ask me, it's the best "intro" visually. There is a breathtaking moment (for fans of Bladerunner at least^^) :)

Anyhoo, now going corpo which is my least favorite but I haven't done that one yet, so probably gonna rush this one too and then start again as streetkid. Unless I find some super cool clothes that go together with my "too clean" corpo imago. Then this might become my main game. We'll see :think:
Corpo has by far the most lifepath specific dialogue choices and even has a small impact on one (a few?) mission(s).
I'm sure you'll like it.

Edit: Yeah, best lifepath intro by far imo.

FF14 Endwalker patch 6.2 "Buried Memory".

Done the Sanctuary Island and now going for the savage endgame tier and BiS gear. Just another great *content patch* for Endwalker - already waiting for 6.25 drop in some weeks to start a new relic weapon quest & the 2nd tier of the 12 Gods Alliance Raid <3

Just to change a bit :)
(not really my kind of games, but quite fun)
02-10-2022_16-12-48-ytesig4l.jpg

Vampire Survivors, Disco Elysium, STALKER, Risk of Rain 2 and CSGO, planning on starting Arx Fatalis, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines and the original Deus Ex. Also start playing Witcher 3 console command, it's a truly massive RPG with supernatural monsters, a dream show, and one fantastic tub. In this article, I discussed the witcher 3 console commands achievements as well as the witcher 3 console commands item.

Last edited:
I was finishing Outer Worlds, but then 1.6 dropped so I had to jump back in to 2077. Kerry keeps calling me as I'm driving around the city making trouble.

Now, that said, my time has been very limited of late, because we had a death in the family so I was cooking for everyone who came in to stand vigil during her last days, and then we played boardgames until it was very late after dinner, and now we're gearing up for a hunting / fishing trip so I'm loading ammo and checking gear. And then my son wants to play an RPG but can't decide between Tales From the Loop and Star Wars, so I'm going to be running both (because, why not?), so I need to paint a bunch of Star Wars: Legion minis for the RPG... and we're going to sit and design his character, 3D print it, and then he can paint his character mini. And I'm building a Zoneminder security camera system because we're having issues with vandals (which I increasingly am suspecting that it's a racoon or porcupine and not teenagers being idiots).

Seems like a lot more when I write it out like that.

I try some build (by my own) and I found the one which I enjoy the most and which is damn powerful... maybe too much :giggle:
Necromancer with a little army (10 dudes in total who does all the work for me. Just need to manage to not die stupidely^^)
Yep, my character is in the middle of that :D
05-10-2022_23-14-05-isnw0fk1.jpeg

And on sales (with all DLCs), so even if "apparently" the game is full of bugs, I give it a chance :)
(3-4 hrs of playing in a row, and no crashe, no bug. So I assume reviews weren't so right^^)

05-10-2022_21-47-54-z3qatz2b.jpeg

Top Bottom