What game are you currently playing

+
I was playing iracing when my fanatic steering wheel broke, so I ordered another one, and let me tell you, steering wheel prices have fucking skyrocketed. I couldn't even get a fanatec because they don't have shit on their website. I had to pay twice as much for a thrustmaster tx.

Still playing and spent way too much on Valorant, for a free game it's getting way too expensive :facepalm:
Got Black Desert on sale, downloaded, played for 5min and uninstalled ..rip(I really need some good new addiction)

Found something that isn't new by far, but is free to play :cool: and seems to be fun enough to compensate for quite clunky controls.
Guild Wars 2
gw004.jpg
gw015.jpg

It lets you create a character that looks like it could be a distant relative of a plant. I'm sold :D
And it has seasonal events, which is cool.

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PS4)

I've been waiting two whole console generations just to be able to play this on something not a PSP and the best Square Enix can manage is a lazy emulation of the PSP version (plus trophies and save states).

Still one of my favourite ever games. Maybe one day we'll get a port of the sequel.

Also 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Cult of the Lamb was on sale so I decided to give it a go. Played 3,5 hours yesterday non stop and even though my hot drink managed to get cold during the process because I forgot to drink it, I'm still not sure if the game is genius, awesome or disturbed enough to be interesting. In any case, I will definitely try to finish it.

I do like the graphics. And craziness.

I'm not sure what I expected, but I surely didn't expect that one of my
followers would ask me to make him a poop dish because he had always wanted to eat one of those.

Despite the title, I'm not sure how spoiler free the review eventually is, so watch at your own risk.

just got myself Stardew Vallay

that game is a nice break from slaying monsters or doing GIGs in Night City

^^

Currently playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Playstation 5.

I am really impressed by how huge the game is. It's far from being perfect, but if to consider it has been developped from zero, I am amazed ! The city is huge, and full of details, road connecting districts, architecture, visual and sound environnement evolving during the day.

I can see how big are the ambitions of this game in term of gameplay, and if a lot can still be developped, a lot have already been developped and I would like to congratulate the developper team, because I enjoy it a lot. I went there to express it and try to find appropriate place, because I would have like to do more than simply purchasing the game.

Just sad video game "journalist" are not able to appreciate the quality of your work.

I played Stray.

That was a bitter disappointment. I kind of cleaned up the game off its achievements etc. at a 1st timer slow pace, and it took about 7.5 hours. Did I feel like going back? No, there was nothing left to explore, nor is it intended to be reexplored. The cat cannot go back once it had left a chapter. Another dafuq.

An incredibly tiny game for its price in the market. Altogether dafuq, what a sh*t game...

On the other hand, CP2077 got 800+ hours from me before I felt saturation and moved out due to a lack of new content. That is more than one hundred times (x100) more value for just two-three times more money. I salute the makers of CP2077.

Are there games that got more time than CP2077 from me? Yeah, mostly competitive online shooters, which is no surprise. Those games can be played forever as long as there are other humans to play against. Two single-player games that got more time from me than CP2077 are Baldur's Gate (the original) and Delta Force (1998). Duke Nukem series (including the time in the 20y mark remake) compare to about half of the time I spent in CP2077.

Last edited:
Dead Space remake. Never played the original. Awesome so far.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole. It's a cack. Worth it for Towelie alone. Dunno why I didn't pick it up sooner.

Dead Space remake. Never played the original. Awesome so far.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole. It's a cack. Worth it for Towelie alone. Dunno why I didn't pick it up sooner.

Dead Space Remake is great. Also never played the original, but I can see why it got a remake.

I played the first South Park game a while back. Will play Fractured But Whole eventually.

Dead Space Remake. I'm a stan for Dead Space 1 and 2; They did a great job. It's better than the original so far. I may check out Callisto Protocol soon.

I played the first South Park game a while back. Will play Fractured But Whole eventually.

I loved that first South Park game, but the second one had wee bit too much poop and fart humor for me. Then again, the second game got some good reviews just because of that, so maybe it was just me :D It wasn't bad game, though, it just wasn't as good as the first one. IMO

I started re-playing ARK again. Can't remember why we abandoned it earlier and never finished it. Might have been because my graphics card started dying back then and my PC was super loud even with lowest settings? Anyhoo, game still seems to be fun. Buggy, but fun. Maybe this time we can actually finish it.

I started re-playing ARK again. Can't remember why we abandoned it earlier and never finished it. Might have been because my graphics card started dying back then and my PC was super loud even with lowest settings? Anyhoo, game still seems to be fun. Buggy, but fun. Maybe this time we can actually finish it.
"Finish it" ?
You mean, beating all the bosses and the Overseer (in ALPHA) if you play on The Island ?
I didn't paid attention, but "new" maps seem very cool (fjordur which is "vikings inspired" and crystal isles).

"Finish it" ?
You mean, beating all the bosses and the Overseer (in ALPHA) if you play on The Island ?
I didn't paid attention, but "new" maps seem very cool (fjordur which is "vikings inspired" and crystal isles).
Just The Island, yes. And no, we never beat any of the bosses. Maybe this time.

I'm probably waiting for ARK 2 before putting more money into this game. It is fun (for 5 euros), but still too buggy for me to properly enjoy it. Getting stuck in the middle of dinosaur and it being able to hit you and you not being able to hit it makes me loud instead of my PC :D I'm also hoping for some improvements to building mechanics since it's bit clumsy now (after getting used to Valheim). Just yesterday we got bitten through the wall by something tiny that spits and half a triceratops appeared inside the small house (through the wall) before it realized to turn away :D

I'm probably waiting for ARK 2 before putting more money into this game.
The new maps (Crystal Isles, Fjordur, Valguero, Ragnarok) are free DLC, I think :)
I'm also hoping for some improvements to building mechanics since it's bit clumsy now (after getting used to Valheim). Just yesterday we got bitten through the wall by something tiny that spits and half a triceratops appeared inside the small house (through the wall) before it realized to turn away :D
Yeah, at least on PC, there is Structure+ which improve building a lot (I would use it if I was on PC^^)
And yeah, collision and hitboxes are issues which won't (can't) be fixed :D

Top Bottom